Dana needs to give Chuck another job

You'de be shocked how fast money runs out even if you have 20 million bucks. Things add up and if you are not careful, its gone. People who spend their first million bucks on an uneccessary sports cars that you cant even drive to its full potential is beyond me. They could buy 3 platinum edition F150's for the same price and pay a fraction for insurance and barely any trips to the mechanic(if maintained well). Not saying you should never get one but its worth having a long term investment plan before doing it which a lot of athelets make a mistake on.

I watched the second vid, CTE probably plays a part, but he also just sounds and looks like a guy who has been drinking too much, too often, for too long.

He loves Chuck yet can’t find another job to give him to keep him from taking more CTE. Chuck is a legend and made the path for where the UFC is now, he should be living comfortably and not having to fight in his 50s to do so. Dana wouldn’t have shit without Chuck receiving brain damage.

Chuck is showing more signs of CTE everyday

Just watched first vid, I was looking for a clip of that a couple months ago - where he talks about getting hit in the dick, not balls lol. !!!

You'de be shocked how fast money runs out even if you have 20 million bucks. Things add up and if you are not careful, its gone. People who spend their first million bucks on an uneccessary sports cars that you cant even drive to its full potential is beyond me. They could buy 3 platinum edition F150's for the same price and pay a fraction for insurance and barely any trips to the mechanic(if maintained well). Not saying you should never get one but its worth having a long term investment plan before doing it which a lot of athelets make a mistake on.
Thing is UFC didn’t pay him shit compared to what fighters make today. Back then he was only making 250k a fight maybe and he sold a shit ton of PPVs. He played a huge part of the ufcs success today, Dana owes him.

Thing is UFC didn’t pay him shit compared to what fighters make today. Back then he was only making 250k a fight maybe and he sold a shit ton of PPVs. He played a huge part of the ufcs success today, Dana owes him.

Exactly. He was a huge draw.

He loves Chuck yet can’t find another job to give him to keep him from taking more CTE. Chuck is a legend and made the path for where the UFC is now, he should be living comfortably and not having to fight in his 50s to do so. Dana wouldn’t have shit without Chuck receiving brain damage.

He did have a job with the UFC similar to Forrest Griffin but Liddell chose to never really do anything so they eventually just stopped paying him.

Or maybe it's the lack of financial knowedge and discipline. Most athletes and lottery winners run out of money quickly.
good point. I mean it sucks that chuck needs money and is willing to get knocked out again. but I'd bet the farm he's made millions over his career. if he was better with $, he might still have some

I think mark Coleman is a different story though. I doubt he ever made a ton of dough in his time

Last edited:
You are Dana White's friend until you aren't anymore.

Yes having fighters on the payroll who serve no legitimate purpose can be a financial hole. At the same time they paid him shit and the company prospered through people like Chuck Liddell.

Pay him 50k to manage security guards or something

He should give him another job and make him take it seriously
It would have to be a job that actually has tasks to do. From what I hear the sort of contract Forrest Griffin and Chuck Liddell has was sort of a do what you feel like doing to help us promote but with no real structure and Liddell never did anything but Forrest did so they dropped Liddell at some point and kept paying Forrest cause he was doing stuff to promote the UFC.

If Chuck was an industrial electrician or millwright, I could hire him and pay him more than most UFC fighters get, take home lol…

It's the thrill, the buzz, the adrenaline rush, no job could ever replace it for some ppl

He GAVE Chuck a job and an income for doing nothing. Chuck chose not to show up to work so when Zuffa got bought the new bosses put a stop to that.

It only runs out if you spend like a retard.

You are Dana White's friend until you aren't anymore.

Yes having fighters on the payroll who serve no legitimate purpose can be a financial hole. At the same time they paid him shit and the company prospered through people like Chuck Liddell.

Pay him 50k to manage security guards or something

The UFC gave Chuck a yearly salary for 7 years and he didn't have to do any work. There's a lot of shit you can criticize Dana for but he went above and beyond on behalf of Chuck.

Back