Dana needs to give Chuck another job

Dana already gave him a: "Job for life"

This lasted a few years. After the buy out he had an excuse to get out of it. Gotta save those pennies.

Why can't they pay the legends 100k/ year to go to fights, shake hands, give opinions, take pics, talk to media, etc.

Multiple people paid $100k/year plus benefits is pennies to you, huh? Can I have a few pennies?

Multiple people paid $100k/year plus benefits is pennies to you, huh? Can I have a few pennies?
Pretty sure UFC is a billion dollar company. Probably would literally be pennies on Dana's check.

You could have 4 legends doing this, wouldn't make much of a difference. Or even do 50k / each.

Pretty sure UFC is a billion dollar company. Probably would literally be pennies on Dana's check.

You could have 4 legends doing this, wouldn't make much of a difference. Or even do 50k / each.
lol @ Matt Hughes and Chuck even bein able to live off 100k a yr

Anywho Dana says he still takes care of Chuck on the side. Which is nice of him.

My Grandpa had a saying for this way of thinking. "You're awful free with my (or his) money," he would say.

Everyone is so generous with Dana or Jeff Bezos's or Bill Gates's or Elon Musks's money.

Chocolate L should go out with one more banger CTE out the window

<{JustBleed}>

Chuck needs a job where he can chase down coke dealers, beat them up and snort their product so it doesn’t wind up in a kid’s system. For money of course.

20 million is generational wealth. If you put ten in an RRSP with a 1% annual interest you are getting 100k a year.

Yes correct, much more if you know how to invest it. Issue is most athletes dont know this and would rather splurge.

Or maybe it's the lack of financial knowedge and discipline. Most athletes and lottery winners run out of money quickly.
"He became a Division I wrestler at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, where he graduated with a degree in business and accounting in 1995."

My Grandpa had a saying for this way of thinking. "You're awful free with my (or his) money," he would say.

Everyone is so generous with Dana or Jeff Bezos's or Bill Gates's or Elon Musks's money.
Elon Musk was worth 1/4 Trillion dollars and is in court fighting to not pay child support. Rich people are often cheap assholes.

They were giving Chuck a cush job until teh sale of UFC. Chuck was one of the first on teh chopping block, where Forest kept his job. So I'd say it's up to Chuck to offer some value. Perhaps he was just coasting on name alone, where Forest has been working teh UFC training center.

“Dana should do this….UFC should that….”

Why don’t YOU give him a f*cking job if you’re so concerned about him so much?

F*cking whiny b*tches always complaining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back