Dana needs to give Chuck another job

my professional opinion is that Chuck 2024 has nasal polyps and excessive soft tissue at the uvula as a consequence of age and weight gain and which probably results in obstructive sleep apnea. I can hear it in the way he talks and breathes. listen closely. Let me know if you have any questions.
Can he fix it?

Most people I know that party like rockstars into their 50s honestly sound like that. I’m sure having a profession getting hit in the head didn’t help.

UFC is under TKO now. They won’t give him a nothing job even if Dana White wants to.

How about ho wrangler/concierge/scout?

Not to pile on Chuck but his life sounds like a hot mess. According to his ex wife whom he just separated from he is a brain damaged, paranoid, alcoholic, drug abuser who fights people for drugs. I don't know if all of what she is saying is true or even any of it but damn you got to feel bad for the Iceman. He shouldn't fight anymore but what else can he do?
Sounds like the typical drug addict... paranoid and violent

You should watch The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke

They sorta did a 'documentary' of Chuck Liddell working at Zuffa

I mean he didnt even do the "job" Dana gave him before,and the new regime put a stop to it. There is no job. When there was one,he didnt do it. So he can only blame himself. Forrest still is doing his.

Dont get me wrong,I feel for Chuck. But I dont think he has anything to contribute in this sense.
Yea gonna have to agree with that.
Forrest had the same or a similar position, but unlike Hughes or Chuck he actually pushed to make something more out of his job by being a helping hand at the P.I.

Still going strong today.

This ain’t Barrone sanitation where they hand out no show jobs. Heck, I’d rather see them give jobs to guys like Joe Silva than guys who blew their wad on drugs and drinking.

Or he could put that accounting degree to use and get a job like the rest of us since he blew his money on boobs, booze, and blow

Can he fix it?

definitely can improve it. excision of the sinus polyps and laser ablation of the soft tissue at the back of his palate would be a start. Also probably a CPAP machine to open his airways at night while he sleeps so he's not walking around in the day with inflamed tissue at the back of his throat exacerbating the obstruction of the airway. finally, ways of re-posturing his neck through PT exercises because you can see that his posture sitting in the chair with his chin to his chest causes these tissue obstructions and breathing sounds. i'm sure he has CTE but I'm not 100% sold that this is all about "slurring" his speech.

Reactions: HHJ
You'de be shocked how fast money runs out even if you have 20 million bucks. Things add up and if you are not careful, its gone. People who spend their first million bucks on an uneccessary sports cars that you cant even drive to its full potential is beyond me. They could buy 3 platinum edition F150's for the same price and pay a fraction for insurance and barely any trips to the mechanic(if maintained well). Not saying you should never get one but its worth having a long term investment plan before doing it which a lot of athelets make a mistake on.
20 million is generational wealth. If you put ten in an RRSP with a 1% annual interest you are getting 100k a year.

Or maybe it's the lack of financial knowedge and discipline. Most athletes and lottery winners run out of money quickly.
Chuck has a degree in finances. Ufc and Dana don't owe him anything they paid him well. And gave him a job which wasn't doing anything,

This is a drug problem and blowing his money away,regardless of his degree, and earnings

Dana already gave him a: "Job for life"

This lasted a few years. After the buy out he had an excuse to get out of it. Gotta save those pennies.

Back