International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Sweden has always been against joining NATO.
The Swedish left lead that.
Sweden was not invited to join NATO, Sweden applied to join.

What changed? Russias invasion of Ukraine.
The countries feel they need securities and NATO provides that,

Sweden was never afraid of Russia.

Sweden was never afraid of Russia.

Got any sources?
Sweden is worried about Russia and has been for many years,
Russia never stopped their aggression towards Sweden. Sweden chose for many years to "ignore" it.
In 2014 Russia trained an air attack on Sweden.
Russia regularly violates Swedens air space.

Sweden has bolstered the defense on the islands in the Baltics to secure it against Russia.

So Sweden might not be "scared" but they certainly are very worried about Russia.

They are currently looking into civil defenses and information campaigns. Bomb shelters are lacking every where.
Even the leaders has said Sweden need to prepare for war.

Nope but laughed when Putin told Tuck, he could not even make it in the CIA. Rubbed Tucks nose in Tucks rejection from the CIA. I guess Tuck can be cucked.
Putin had ONE thing on Tucker and decided to use it even when it was pointless. Heck, all Tucker had to do what shove it in his face on how well me managed life and success afterwards. But that would risk Putin getting angry and walking away.

You are acting like the CIA is some kind of D3 volleyball practice squad.

I know first hand that at the very least you have to have a TS clearance, an ungodly clean record, really good aptitude scores, good evals, and not have traveled to certain countries (which was my road block). And that's just the BEGINNING of the admittance process.

So not making it in to the CIA is not exactly a knock on anyone.

I have only seen some clips on social media but it is clear that the American guy got steamrolled. Interviewing autocrats on their home turf is difficult. He did not seem to have the skills or moxie to add any value. If the subject - Putin - is just allowed to ramble on to the camera then it is not really an interview. You don't need the American guy sitting there. Just have Putin do a 1 hour speech on Twitter.

I get that it is a tough job. Back in the day guys like Mike Wallace interviewed similar types of political figures and those were actual interviews. Real questions. Real push back. Not many people have the combination of talent, skill, and experience to do it.
If Tucker did all that "real push back bla bla" stuff than there's a chance he wouldn't have made it back to the US. All the "combo talent skill/ex" didn't make a difference that day/location.

It also remains the reason Putin won't do an interview in any western country.

If Tucker did all that "real push back bla bla" stuff than there's a chance he wouldn't have made it back to the US. All the "combo talent skill/ex" didn't make a difference that day/location.

It also remains the reason Putin won't do an interview in any western country.
Putin has done plenty of interviews in the west such as Larry King

The main outcome an American person should grasp from this interview is that Russia wanted to be like the US, wanted to be with the US, but was pushed on the side of the road and told you don’t belong in the golden billion, then Russia was pressured on multiple fronts - missile defense system in Europe, NATO expansion, orchestrated coups in Ukraine (successful) and Belarus ( not successful).

At the end of the day, Russia was fooled with Minsk accords which were signed only to give time to the Ukrainian military to improve (confirmed by Merkel and Zelensky).

Russia was forced to act.

The West tried to defeat Russia on the battlefield with their weapons and intelligence and on the economic front with sanctions.

Both attempts failed miserably.

Russia has won this war and the West started to decline, the East is rising,

And just to think, the US could’ve had a great and loyal ally with a ton of resources, but instead they told Russia to fuck off and there we are.
Goodness Gracious great vagina of propaganda!! And technically NO ONE is winning this war. Just a meat grinder.

Sweden has always been against joining NATO.
The Swedish left lead that.
Sweden was not invited to join NATO, Sweden applied to join.

What changed? Russias invasion of Ukraine.
The countries feel they need securities and NATO provides that,
I didn't mean the nordic countries. But now that you mention it, Norway and Finland were part of Operation Atlantic Resolve in 2015 and 2016. Sweden? Yeah, I'll take your word for it but either way. Like all countries in that region the taking of Crimea had them ALL on notice.

I didn't mean the nordic countries. But now that you mention it, Norway and Finland were part of Operation Atlantic Resolve in 2015 and 2016. Sweden? Yeah, I'll take your word for it but either way. Like all countries in that region the taking of Crimea had them ALL on notice.

Sweden has trained with NATO over the years.
But they have always been against joining.
Or rather the majority has.

I know you did not mean the Nordics, but I think it was important to included them since they (FI and SWE) suddenly wanted to join, after been outside since the start,

The Crimea did make them start to think, but it was the full invasion that really made them apply. I think they still thought they did not have to join...

Sweden has trained with NATO over the years.
But they have always been against joining.
Or rather the majority has.
Heck, now that I remember, Swedish military had a compound outside of Bagram, Afghanistan.
I know you did not mean the Nordics, but I think it was important to included them since they (FI and SWE) suddenly wanted to join, after been outside since the start,

The Crimea did make them start to think, but it was the full invasion that really made them apply. I think they still thought they did not have to join...
aaaahhh OK.... I talked face to face with some of the Finnish and Norwegian soldiers in OAR: Poland 2015 that told me much different. But OK fair enough.

Putin had ONE thing on Tucker and decided to use it even when it was pointless. Heck, all Tucker had to do what shove it in his face on how well me managed life and success afterwards. But that would risk Putin getting angry and walking away.

You are acting like the CIA is some kind of D3 volleyball practice squad.

I know first hand that at the very least you have to have a TS clearance, an ungodly clean record, really good aptitude scores, good evals, and not have traveled to certain countries (which was my road block). And that's just the BEGINNING of the admittance process.

So not making it in to the CIA is not exactly a knock on anyone.
For some reason they want it to be some kind of sick burn that he applied for a job in the CIA over 30 years after he's admitted plenty of times that he was a pretty big partier at the time and got kicked out of a boarding school, and instead had to settle for being the biggest name in media worth like $50 million instead of a career as an anonymous pencil pusher making $70k.

whaaat?? this must of have eons ago.
edit: September 2000?? yep. damn near quarter century ago. Also I did a hasty google search and I didn't find much after than but I'll take you "plenty" word for it.
I mean, it makes sense for a murderous mobster autocrat to want to completely control every single element of their environment. Make no mistake, Tucker was keenly aware that Putin could snatch him up at any moment and then it's off to the gulag, ol buddy ol pal

You would think, “an infotainment reporter lobbing softballs questions to a murderous dictator to his millions of viewers is bad” would be the sort of thing everyone could agree on.

God bless partisan politics.

I don't think Putin was even targeting a Western or American audience with this. Putin's statements and responses to questions have usually been aimed at his domestic audience.
At least ever since he got a somewhat negative reaction to his response, "It sank" when asked what happened to the Kursk.

A thought just occurred to me. What if Tuck actually did make it into the CIA? What if he’s just been under deep deep cover posing as a news anchor for 30 years? What if this was all a ruse to get him into the same room with Putin for an interview, and like a month from now Putin dies of polonium poisoning??

298px-Prap.jpg

Heck, now that I remember, Swedish military had a compound outside of Bagram, Afghanistan.

aaaahhh OK.... I talked face to face with some of the Finnish and Norwegian soldiers in OAR: Poland 2015 that told me much different. But OK fair enough.

I cant speak for Finland.
But Denmark and Norway was "founding" members of NATO and has been in since it started.
Sweden and Finland was outside.

There was and has always been concerns in Sweden about Russia.
Gotland is seen as a key to hold / control the Baltic Sea. which means the island is important and has always been seen as a potential target for Russia.

Sweden has had a lot of problems with Russia since the cold war. But has still been against joining NATO, or rather the Swedish left, who in many years had their own majority and therefore it was a no to join.

When Russia took Crimea there was more open talks about NATO and concerns was raised. Did not help that it hit the news that Russia had simulated an attack on several Swedish targets among them Stockholm.
Swedish air force was sleeping and NATO (Danish IIRC) fighters went up.
Among the Russian planes where planes that can carry nukes.

BUT Sweden would STILL not join NATO, (neither did Finland).
As soon as Ukraine was invaded, even the Swedish left wanted to join NATO and the application was sent to NATO under a Socialdemocratic prime minister.
Which showed a huge shift in Swedish politics.

Now there is a conservative government and there are a lot more focus on military and defense and talks about "get ready for war" mentality. Some have even called it fear mongering. Because it really has been next level and on a level not seen since the cold war.

A thought just occurred to me. What if Tuck actually did make it into the CIA? What if he’s just been under deep deep cover posing as a news anchor for 30 years? What if this was all a ruse to get him into the same room with Putin for an interview, and like a month from now Putin dies of polonium poisoning??

298px-Prap.jpg

<{hfved}>

Let's give it a month or two to see if it was all a ruse then.

298px-Prap.jpg

<TheWire1>

Putin copy paste Hitler's textbook.
For example with Donbas it is 1:1 like in Suddetenland under Hitler.
1. Coal mining area.
2. Claims that needs to protect germans living in Suddetenland.
3. Occupy Suddetenland....
4. Offers local germans germany's passports....
5. Conscription .....

Even claims about in general Ukraine are based on Hitler's speeches " we are one nation , therefore under Berlin's protection will be better ....
Also promised that " they " ( external enemies ) will have economy collapsing but Germany will bring Austria to prosperity and long term safety and peace....

Back