Opinion Tucker Carlson: "Open" to the Flat Earth Theory

But wait, you said it gets dimmer as it moves away. Why doesn't the video show that? Explain how the sun can maintain the same relative brightness level, but disappear from the bottom?
Or how can it be just as bright in terms of the light reflected off the moon at all times of day when the moon is visible?

You can always tell the people who've never seen a total eclipse of the sun or looked through a telescope but think they know exactly what they'd see if they did. It's pretty funny.

If earth is flat then I want to hear the explanation from the conspiracists why the North & South Pole are colder than the equator? Considering it's flat and facing the sun

If earth is flat then I want to hear the explanation from the conspiracists why the North & South Pole are colder than the equator? Considering it's flat and facing the sun
because of the ice..............duh!

But wait, you said it gets dimmer as it moves away. Why doesn't the video show that? Explain how the sun can maintain the same relative brightness level, but disappear from the bottom?
Give him time but no current explanation for this exists on youtube so he’s likely to respond with an answer to a question you didn’t ask.

I don't know whats going on in that clip. But here is an example of sunlight getting dimmer as the sun moves away.

Are you suggesting light doesn't follow the inverse square law?

You can always tell the people who've never seen a total eclipse of the sun or looked through a telescope but think they know exactly what they'd see if they did. It's pretty funny.
I bet you believe that we launched satellites too, andy

Everything is a sham man.

So that we don't turn our attention to the underworld*

brb my gravity stopped working.
Here, I fixed gravity for you.

giphy.gif

I don't know whats going on in that clip.

Remarkable rebuttal. Here, I'll clue you in. In that clip, the sun is setting below the horizon. That's why it disappeared from the bottom up. It's common sense. It's what happens when things move behind other things. They disappear from view. You can observe this with your eyes in every day life.

You know what else you can observe in every day life? When things get further away from you, they appear smaller. So then why does the sun stay the same apparent size, regardless of whether it's right above you, or it's on the horizon? How many other objects do you know of that "grow dimmer as they move away from you, until they disappear" but stay the same apparent size?

But here is an example of sunlight getting dimmer as the sun moves away.

That's literally the same thing that I posted, except there are trees on the horizon. I do like how you're now attempting to pivot towards "well the sunlight gets dimmer, not the actual sun..." as if that makes any sense whatsoever. Yeah, normal people are well aware of the fact that it gets darker when the sun sets. It's called night time. The reason for it is because the sun is the source of light on Earth, and when it drops below the horizon, that light no longer reaches that part of the Earth.

Now again, explain why the sun disappears below the horizon instead of simply "dimming as it moves further away, until you can't see it" which is apparently what you believe?

I don't know if you remember, but I'm actually the guy that you tried to push this bullshit on several weeks ago. And then I responded, and you disappeared (but maybe you just got dimmer and dimmer until I couldn't see your posts anymore).

here's the post you never bothered responding to.

So again, feel free to respond to that post, including the bit about the inverse square law (you know, that thing you have no understanding of, but keep alluding to, as if it's some point in your favor).

Last edited:
I don't know whats going on in that clip. But here is an example of sunlight getting dimmer as the sun moves away.

lol!

Remarkable rebuttal. Here, I'll clue you in. In that clip, the sun is setting below the horizon. That's why it disappeared from the bottom up. It's common sense. It's what happens when things move behind other things. They disappear from view. You can observe this with your eyes in every day life.

You know what else you can observe in every day life? When things get further away from you, they appear smaller. So then why does the sun stay the same apparent size, regardless of whether it's right above you, or it's on the horizon. How many other objects do you know of that "grow dimmer as they move away from you, until they disappear" but stay the same apparent size?

That's literally the same thing that I posted, except there are trees on the horizon. I do like how you're now attempting to pivot towards "well the sunlight gets dimmer, not the actual sun..." as if that makes any sense whatsoever. Yeah, normal people are well aware of the fact that it gets darker when the sun sets. It's called night time. The reason for it is because the sun is the source of light on Earth, and when it drops below the horizon, that light no longer reaches that part of the Earth.

Now again, explain why the sun disappears below the horizon instead of simply "dimming as it moves further away, until you can't see it" which is apparently what you believe?

I don't know if you remember, but I'm actually the guy that you tried to push this bullshit on several weeks ago. And then I responded, and you disappeared (but maybe you just got dimmer and dimmer until I couldn't see your posts anymore).

here's the post you never bothered responding to.

So again, feel free to respond to that post, including the bit about the inverse square law (you know, that thing you have no understanding of, but keep alluding to, as if it's some point in your favor).
Nice job in that post. No wonder he tucked tail and ran away.

Back