Opinion Tucker Carlson: "Open" to the Flat Earth Theory

Insight has to come from something else. The crazy helps to open the door, for better or worse.
i dont share many of your views but do share your appreciation for thinking outside of the box, tribe etc and have deeply appreciated your presence on here even back when you were less stable. and all though my life i have benefited from knowing and befriending people with even serious mental disorders (unlike you who have very mild ones). its because people are deeply conditioned by culture, family, religion, the education system etc into a very small mindset. mental illness, drug addiction causing one to bottom out and then change, trauma, being an outcast and profound spiritual awakening all have a way of penetrating that bubble and allowing light in.

i have had god itself speak through people like that straight to my soul... i cant remember what this one guy said to me but it was profound and sunk right into my bones... right after that he bit me!!

Reactions: N13
Just a nice view of the beautiful, flat, curveless plane we live on
Except it's not.

Tell me, when the sun goes down where you are, is everywhere on Earth dark? Does it just turn on and off like a light switch?

You guys are using toddler logic. There's literally nothing you guys have to prove this insane theory. You get beat by Elementary School level science.

Except it's not.

Tell me, when the sun goes down where you are, is everywhere on Earth dark? Does it just turn on and off like a light switch?

You guys are using toddler logic. There's literally nothing you guys have to prove this insane theory. You get beat by Elementary School level science.
they think the sun is a light that moves around in a circle over the flat earth. they dont know what kind of light it is or how it moves.

Except it's not.

It doesn't go down it just moves away. Its like any other light. The further away from you it gets a dimmer it becomes. You think the sun should illuminate the whole earth at the same time if it were flat? Talk about toddler logic.

It doesn't go down it just moves away. Its like any other light. The further away from you it gets a dimmer it becomes. You think the sun should illuminate the whole earth at the same time if it were flat? Talk about toddler logic.
How can the sun be below the moon at one point and then above it at another point without at various times frying the earth and leaving it freezing within just a 1 day period?

As to your point, if the sun were close enough to the earth so as to not illuminate its entire surface at once its distance from the ground should be easy to calculate, and for that matter sending objects to the sun should be easy to do.

So the sun moves back and forth like a ping pong ball? That's what you're saying? I just want to be clear, before I laugh at you.

Why a ping pong? Must be some more of that toddlers logic you were talking about. It works like this:

i dont know about the rest of you guys but i'm not going to waste my time watching an 8 minute video when theres a disclaimer captioned right onto the video telling the viewers that the video and subject is all a bunch of bullshit.

I know the earth is round but I'm open to the flat earth theory as well. Just because its so darn entertaining.

i dont know about the rest of you guys but i'm not going to waste my time watching an 8 minute video when theres a disclaimer captioned right onto the video telling the viewers that the video and subject is all a bunch of bullshit.

Well if youtube says it then it must be true

Why a ping pong? Must be some more of that toddlers logic you were talking about. It works like this:

Except for the fact that the movement he shows isn't what we observe. He shows the sun moving in a wide circle around the perimeter, but that would mean during summer for the southern hemisphere, they have long periods of darkness, which isn't what happens. The alternative is that somehow when the sun is on one side of the outer perimeter the opposite side which is thousands of miles away can still see it, but all the land in the middle including the north pole which is completely dark, somehow can't. Does the light magically bend around the center of the plane?

This simple exercise is all you need to disprove flat earth. Pull up MS paint, and sketch out the movement of the sun in a way that reflects what we actually observe. You wont be able to do it.

Last edited:
It doesn't go down it just moves away. Its like any other light. The further away from you it gets a dimmer it becomes.

Doesn't seem to be getting dimmer to me. Looks like the brightness stays the same while it disappears below the horizon. Feel free to explain the physics of that phenomenon on a flat earth.

Except for the fact that the movement he shows isn't what we observe. He shows the sun moving in a wide circle around the perimeter, but that would mean during summer for the southern hemisphere, they have long periods of darkness, which isn't what happens. The alternative is that somehow when the sun is on one side of the outer perimeter the opposite side which is thousands of miles away can still see it, but all the land in the middle including the north pole which is completely dark, somehow can't. Does the light magically bend around the center of the plane?

This simple exercise is all you need to disprove flat earth. Pull up MS paint, and sketch out the movement of the sun in a way that reflects what we actually observe. You wont be able to do it.
I just want to know how I can see the moon lit from below by the sun shortly after sunset without the place where the sun is not being burnt to a crisp.

Last edited:

Doesn't seem to be getting dimmer to me. Looks like the brightness stays the same while it disappears below the horizon. Feel free to explain the physics of that phenomenon on a flat earth.

Its not going over a horizon. It just appears to be due to perspective. Its just moving away from you.

I just want to know how I can see the moon lit from below by the sun shortly after sunset without the place where the sun is not being burn to a crisp.

Its probably because the sun isnt a giant fireball

Its probably because the sun isnt a giant fireball
If it's not a giant fireball what causes sunburn?

If the Earth is flat and the moon is low enough in the sky to behave as you describe, for the sun to light it from underneath you'd be able to visit it with a hot air balloon. Why hasn't that happened?

How do satellite phones work?

What is the aurora borealis composed of if not emissions of subatomic particles from the Sun?

Back