International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

Its been a thing in Europe since the 90ties I guess. And as you say its to get people to put the carts back. Not because they get stolen.
If you want to steal a cart it worth the 1 Euro it cost to get the cart...
So I'm guessing this is not a thing in Europoor:

img-hero-cart-manager.jpg

Its been a thing in Europe since the 90ties I guess. And as you say its to get people to put the carts back. Not because they get stolen.
If you want to steal a cart it worth the 1 Euro it cost to get the cart...
Yeah, we've got one grocery store chain that has that same setup, and it works like a charm. It's just a dollar, too. Not one cart floating around in their parking lot. Everywhere else is a sea of shopping carts strewn about, LOL. It's such a simple and effective system, you'd think everyone would adopt it.

Not all of us live in areas where homeless steal everything not nailed down. We don't need things like this to not steal carts. I go to three different grocery stores depending on what I'm doing that week and none of them have this.
Dude Aldi does this.
Also you need to bring your own bags for Aldi, but they are cheaper than most grocery stores.
So I would rather put a ..25 to get a cart that I get back for cheaper food prices.
When I was in High School I worked at Publix which is big super market chain in Florida. Our Manager was very diligent about us rounding up carts and if he saw one coming into work outside the strip mall we were located, he would send a bag boy to go get it. I have walked a mile one way for a fucking cart, because he was worried about his bonuses and was not going to let missing shopping carts be the reason he missed it. I did not mind, at that time I dipped Copenhagen, so would put a dip in, put on my headphones, walk the mile to get the cart and walk the mile back.(there was an apartment complex about a mile away from the store and that is where he mostly spotted them.) I would usually pop in the K-mart before I came back and watch a little TV. You could push it for like hour before they would come looking for you or give you shit when you got back for being gone too long.

So the great leader fighting nazis said Hitler was justified in his invasion of Poland, to which Tucker replied "of course"

lol

The cheapest McDonald's combo/share meal in Australia is the "Bundle for 2", which is about $28.50 AUD (approx. $18.50 USD) depending on where you are. That's about 1.2 hours of work at the Australian minimum wage of $23.23 an hour. This bundle includes four burgers, chips, and drinks. Australians can get enough for two people for three meals at under half a day's wage. Mind you, that's at minimum wage, not the average or median, and we consider McDonald's super expensive with inflation now, to the point it's as expensive as going out to a decent restaurant.
Read more

Yeah, we've got one grocery store chain that has that same setup, and it works like a charm. It's just a dollar, too. Not one cart floating around in their parking lot. Everywhere else is a sea of shopping carts strewn about, LOL. It's such a simple and effective system, you'd think everyone would adopt it.

Aldi has that set up here.

I had a kid offer to return my cart for me so he could keep the money afterward.

It was worth it... I had parked about half way back in the lot... it was fucking hot as fuck as a gets mid-summer in Houston.

And kid got paid to return my cart...

Win-Win

Back