International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

The main outcome an American person should grasp from this interview is that Russia wanted to be like the US, wanted to be with the US, but was pushed on the side of the road and told you don’t belong in the golden billion, then Russia was pressured on multiple fronts - missile defense system in Europe, NATO expansion, orchestrated coups in Ukraine (successful) and Belarus ( not successful).

At the end of the day, Russia was fooled with Minsk accords which were signed only to give time to the Ukrainian military to improve (confirmed by Merkel and Zelensky).

Russia was forced to act.

The West tried to defeat Russia on the battlefield with their weapons and intelligence and on the economic front with sanctions.

Both attempts failed miserably.

Russia has won this war and the West started to decline, the East is rising,

And just to think, the US could’ve had a great and loyal ally with a ton of resources, but instead they told Russia to fuck off and there we are.
Russia doesn't have free elections. Putin should have stepped aside after 2008.

I mean, it makes sense for a murderous mobster autocrat to want to completely control every single element of their environment. Make no mistake, Tucker was keenly aware that Putin could snatch him up at any moment and then it's off to the gulag, ol buddy ol pal
He didn't even have to physically go to Russia, motherfucker coulda zoomed him and asked all the hardball questions he wanted.

Hitler had get handicap in 1938 th.
When he get Suddetenland and Austria, a lot of westerners and also Soviets had assumed that Hitler will calm down and they are in safety.
Hitler recently had promised Suddetenland and Austria prosperity, safety and peace.
Also low unemployment %.

Unemployment % Hitler really quickly had reduced: he dramatically increased military spending and ordered to manufacture weapons 24/7/365 by using all possible workforce...
Also launched money printing machine and managed to hide this reality....
Also increased budget for infrastructure while majority from this had been used to build bunkers, weapons warehouses, runways for airplanes and even steel for military factories and so on.
1939 th Hitler again increased military budget ...
1940 th again...and .....all employment boost was cos de facto military orders....
To keep increase spendings and apply more restrictions and prohibitions in financial sphere Hitler needed LARGE scale war.
Then money printing too might be justified and easier also to hide real financial situation....
Vuala, world get large scale war....

Hitler fultfilled one from his promises: unemployment he had reduced...
Other promises appeared populistic lies....failed.

A thought just occurred to me. What if Tuck actually did make it into the CIA? What if he’s just been under deep deep cover posing as a news anchor for 30 years? What if this was all a ruse to get him into the same room with Putin for an interview, and like a month from now Putin dies of polonium poisoning??

298px-Prap.jpg
Impersonating a twat for 30 years...that's Russian levels of sleeper agent...

Ofc without circle supporting him Hitler wasn't capable to hold power.
Therefore had been created privileged circle ....
January 1945 th. Hitler now is sending also literally boys not males into trenches.
Gestapo " colonel " is drinking very expensive alco in some deep basement... 17 y.o boy with issued rifle is in dirty trench in frontline....
This...to protect bright future for german nation...
March 1945 th: also 15-16 y.o boys.

Last edited:
BTW in Russia and in general europe isn't common to excuse Hitler or justify any his action.

If Putin had told that Hitler's attack on Poland was justifies and " was forced to do this " then maybe we later might hear that network with death camps, torture chambers and attack on USSR too had happened cos Hitler had excuse No1 or excuse No2?

Well we do know that Biden doesn't, and Pete Buttgieg thinks you ride one by putting in the back of a Suburban then take it out when you get to where you're going.

Pete biked to the White House, and back.

Even if he did stage it, we have video proof he can at least ride a bike.

Peak. Male. Performance.

It is nice to see him taking the time out of his day to visit his ex-wife.

Legendary is how high number of lazy and de facto unskilled ppl needed to be spoon fed by propagandists are living in this world.
Therefore Russian propagandists are targeting their propaganda in russia and west on audithory part : ppl who actually doesn't have brains and are lazy as hell......
___
For example dumb Zelensjy talks about NATO allowed trolls farms to spread lies that Ukraine had been invited in NATO and to spread such propaganda for dumb audithory ...
BTW ppl who are brainwashed with such theory aren't capable to graduate even normal HS ...in Russia and this is painful reality. Lazy, without medium level logic and dumb.
I will dissect how dumb is this audithory and troll / chatbots farms operators...

Pete biked to the White House, and back.

Even if he did stage it, we have video proof he can at least ride a bike.

Peak. Male. Performance.

It is nice to see him taking the time out of his day to visit his ex-wife.

It's amazing it is such a big deal to ride a bicycle to work. I used to ride 30 plus miles a day to work with a pretty sexy 5'9" tall Irish girl to and it was a fantastic because she was so competitive. Trump literally completely opposite as far a exercise goes but at least he goes to a golf course to play while in the White House 6 days a week lol. If you ever been to New York tons of guys ride in suits to work because they don't have time to change and shower. Heck some carry deodorant spray before they walk into a meeting.

For some reason they want it to be some kind of sick burn that he applied for a job in the CIA over 30 years after he's admitted plenty of times that he was a pretty big partier at the time and got kicked out of a boarding school, and instead had to settle for being the biggest name in media worth like $50 million instead of a career as an anonymous pencil pusher making $70k.
Um, Tucker Carlson was born into wealth and privilege and only got into the media business via family connections . He then has exclusively worked in media his entire adult life (including msnbc , cnn and abc ) , so it is kind of telling that he failed to get into the one area that his wealth and family connections didn’t matter in.

Man, for the life of me, I cannot believe tucker Carlson actually has fans on here. He is the absolutely epitome of the establishment in every single way and he constantly changes his views and positions to which ever way the weathervane is blowing. I mean, the guy spent years working for cnn, msnbc and abc…

For example one from dream fake tales spreaded in english and deutsch & russian language comments in social networks and news portals comments sections is...
Claim that Ukraine had been invited in NATO in 2008 th.

While reality is that in 2008 th NATO even had refused to provide ROADMAP.
Roadmap is officially given criteria and requirements country should fultfil BEFORE even there will be consideration to put for voting possible membership or NO.
So Ukr didn't get even this.....

Ukraine even in 2022 th didn't had matched these criteria ...only in their vet dreams and propaganda...

There ofc is question why Finland and Sweden didn't had to go through such process and answer is simple and plain: they already long ago were fultfilled Roadmap criteria...damn long ago.
Czech Republic for example had approx 5 years to do roadmap....
Ujrwine wants quickly...
The same about EU membership: Ukraine wants quickly while Czech Republic and Baltic countries despite high stability had been closely monitored 6 years in row before voting for their membership in EU....financial monitoring, political stability, democracy level, changes in economy, debts ( public and private ) % from GDP, unemployment % changes, crime level and changes, press freedom index etc...budget deficite % from GDP and it's changes in period for 5 years...etc...a lot of stuff...

Why Ukraine might demand something else?
Maybe will demand membership in eurozone immediately too?

Russia doesn't have free elections. Putin should have stepped aside after 2008.

Putin should have taken Ukraine a long time ago. He allowed Ukraine to remain a sovereign nation instead. That decision opened the doors of Ukraine for corruption. The US/nato are happy to corrupt for their own gain, which is what we saw in 2014.

The west started the war in 2014 with the coup. Putin will finish it.

Um, Tucker Carlson was born into wealth and privilege and only got into the media business via family connections . He then has exclusively worked in media his entire adult life (including msnbc , cnn and abc ) , so it is kind of telling that he failed to get into the one area that his wealth and family connections didn’t matter in.
"Telling" of what? NOT working for the CIA is apparently "telling" you something, and you're a democrat partisan, so we already know your emotional opinions of him, but I don't consider "aha, you're not in the CIA" to be much of a dig.

It's amazing it is such a big deal to ride a bicycle to work. I used to ride 30 plus miles a day to work with a pretty sexy 5'9" tall Irish girl to and it was a fantastic because she was so competitive. Trump literally completely opposite as far a exercise goes but at least he goes to a golf course to play while in the White House 6 days a week lol. If you ever been to New York tons of guys ride in suits to work because they don't have time to change and shower. Heck some carry deodorant spray before they walk into a meeting.
I remember my youth days. I had one really normal suit ....and should look very good in job...
So to use public transport was too risky and I had good gas tank...therefore If I had decided to walk this distance and sfter this I looked calm and clean...
Decided in mornings to walk and next day after shift to pack stuff, change clothing and to use public transport...
Approx some month in row...

"Telling" of what? NOT working for the CIA is apparently "telling" you something, and you're a democrat partisan, so we already know your emotional opinions of him, but I don't consider "aha, you're not in the CIA" to be much of a dig.
That he has only succeeded in life when things are handed to him ….. what has he done that has not been with big establishment media exactly (again, that he only got into through family connections and money ) ?

Back