News Ilia Topuria’s brother, Aleksandre Topuria, has signed with the UFC

In 5 wins, his opponents barely have a combined 10 wins and one guy alone has 21 losses lol

Absolutely is only signed to the UFC because of who his brother is. I doubt this guy lasts more than a couple years before getting his walking papers.

Yeah we've got so many examples of High level fighters having siblings rushed into the UFC, who just haven't got it.

Francisco Figueiredo, Antonina Shevchenko, Herbert Burns all are the ones I can remember off the top of my head

Think they tried to bring in Rakhmonov's sister on DWCS, and she's only had about 3 fights

There's always a shit brother

Reactions: HCS
I saw this mentioned somewhere recently. I didn't even know Topuria had a brother, much less one that fights and is making his UFC debut, sweet.

I heard Ilia talk about him in an interview where he said that he and his brother learned boxing from watching Canelo's fights on YouTube.

Didn't know that he was coming to the UFC, though.

Combined opponents record 15-39
He could be the next Khabib.

4o2rvw7kof691.jpg

Will be viciously finished. BW is a shark pool currently.

Feelin the phrase "Rude Awakening" just might apply here.

<6>

Lets see what they do with him but ouch on that fight history.

I was sort of expecting him to be younger than Ilia but he's 28. I don't know how much potential he has and usually the brother duo's don't work out but Nick and Nate were pretty successful.

I saw a pic with both of them wearing the same turtleneck outfit. It’s too weird.

Does he have his own face tattooed on his chest like his brother?

Let's wait and see how good he is, he had a 6 year break.
3 fights in 2015 at age 19
then once 2021 2022 2023

His nickname is so cringe <6>

There really is nothing known about him for now, Topuria said he'd fight in upcoming months

Topurias going to the Top!

Talk about Topamania!

hes been fighting the lowest competition possible, and took a 5 year break after being tkoed. Hes gonna get wrecked

Back