Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
His first round opponent forfeited. The coward! But now he's gonna have the 10th guy in the state next round. Bad luck there. We'll see what happens.

This is exactly like jobbers showing up to the JCP studio tapings and seeing they were booked against the Road Warriors and just turning around and walking right back out the door, I hope he changes his entrance music to Iron Man to match his new found status and reputation in the business

She’s got a flat ass but her musics typically infectious fire (the good kind) and one’s success is no measure of their quality as a human being. Not sure where the hate for her came from, other than people hate others for having more.

A lot of the time, it's not even having it. Even attampting to get it causes people start shit.

One of my mates wanted to try doing gaming streams, he didn't bother in the end because he got a tonne of shit for it and was worried he'd get trolled for it.

lol Holy fuckkkk.
You gonna dip your feet into Ashes of Creator or Pantheon when those release in the next decade?
I’ll try Ashes of Creation and the Riot MMO.

Hopefully I’m not a senior citizen by then.

Post Malone is going to be a playable character in WWE 2K24

A lot of the time, it's not even having it. Even attampting to get it causes people start shit.

One of my mates wanted to try doing gaming streams, he didn't bother in the end because he got a tonne of shit for it and was worried he'd get trolled for it.
I hope your friend changes his mind and does what he wants. Because you are exactly right. If we depend on the ok and approval of others then no man or woman would ever be allowed to give themselves anything they wanted for themselves in this one short life we got. Why I love pro wrestling so much, when I had my own detractors I knew exactly how to absorb it all and make them hate me even more by doing well despite their wishes. Taylor learned from Jeff personally, and that’s why she’s more powerful than the entire bloodline combined at generating heat.

Edit* “…at generating true, hatefully sincere, unforgivable heat, not even talking kayfabe heat”

Post Malone is going to be a playable character in WWE 2K24

darryl-the-office-darryl-philbin.gif

I hope your friend changes his mind and does what he wants. Because you are exactly right. If we depend on the ok and approval of others then no man or woman would ever be allowed to give themselves anything they wanted for themselves in this one short life we got. Why I love pro wrestling so much, when I had my own detractors I knew exactly how to absorb it all and make them hate me even more by doing well despite their wishes. Taylor learned from Jeff personally, and that’s why she’s more powerful than the entire bloodline combined at generating heat.

Edit* “…at generating true, hatefully sincere, unforgivable heat, not even talking kayfabe heat”

He told me he might start by just posting clips to Instagram, or YouTube and seeing what happens. He's got some social issues, and he's genuinely worried about getting trolled and shit like that, so getting the piss taken out of him before he'd even tried it really didn't help at all.

WWE are currently doing the WWE2K24 ratings reveals, I hope they give Gunther an 88 again so Bix freaks out over it for a third year running.

WWE are currently doing the WWE2K24 ratings reveals, I hope they give Gunther an 88 again so Bix freaks out over it for a third year running.
Gunther should be 100 since he did the impossible and actually made people care about the IC title again.

@Stargazer Rex

Your old dawg Jimmy G got on that dope and worked himself out of $11.25 guaranteed salary and another $11.25 million roster bonus if the Raiders kept him past March 5th (already being reported he's gonna get released)

$22.5 million gone cause of them drugs. This is why being #StraightEdge is the way.

@Stargazer Rex

Your old dawg Jimmy G got on that dope and worked himself out of $11.25 guaranteed salary and another $11.25 million roster bonus if the Raiders kept him past March 5th (already being reported he's gonna get released)

$22.5 million gone cause of them drugs. This is why being #StraightEdge is the way.

Lol yeah, my brother is with me and he's a big Raiders fan. He told me a couple hours ago. That stupid, sexy, son of a bitch! Lmao

@Stargazer Rex

NFL, and sports in general, always have these strange "conveniences" when things aren't working out.

...and it's almost always in the big business or corporation's favor.

NFL, and sports in general, always have these strange "conveniences" when things aren't working out.

That lax drug testing becomes a hell of a lot less lax when a team wants a guy gone <Lmaoo>

The rest of the NFL watching Jimmy lose $22.5 million over a minor infraction, while they're all juiced to the gills

awkward-eyes.gif

That lax drug testing becomes a hell of a lot less lax when a team wants a guy gone <Lmaoo>

The rest of the NFL watching Jimmy lose $22.5 million over a minor infraction, while they're all juiced to the gills

awkward-eyes.gif
Supposedly he had a prescription medication that he didnt have an exemption for. Must've gotten lost in the mail....

xZk43t0.gif

Yeah, but this seems to be on Jimmy. If he was on test it's so easy to get a prescription for it. A ton of shady docs out there. They'll charge $600 for a $60 vial of test but that ain't shit if you got the money. Regular Joe Blows are on legal TRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back