News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
A lot of good fights, but nothing special on it

Volk vs Topuria > than any fight on 300

It makes me wonder if Hill is 100% because the fight was originally supposed to happen later this year, money talks

Rushing Hill back, great. Robbed again of a great match up. Also didn't he just get arrested for domestic violence?

How silly that Dana set everyone up to expect a mind blowing matchup.

He didn't have to do that - he could've set the narrative up with "We don't want a meaningless fight to headline - we want a classic title fight with some real stakes. We already got the BMF Belt as co-main. So the headliner is not gonna be a gimmick fight"

Last edited:
Its a stacked card with zero intrigue.

I’m trying to be positive about it but cant feel but be super disappointed with this card, I mean 299 is better lmao.

Major fail on the UFCs part that they cant book any noteworthy main fight for their big 300 card.

Ah. No, seriously, it's not a bad fight, although I can't help but think that the matchmakers (or whoever does the dirty work of convincing fighters to fight each other) probably just spent the worst months of their lives, and they weren't helped by all the overhyping.
But 299 is better in every way isn't it ? On paper ?

Anyway, we're gonna have two awesome cards in a row, let's rejoice.

Back