PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont call me buddy im not ur buddy, buddy
Yikes. You were looking for an argument I get it. I'm chillin and trying to enjoy this card. You don't gotta be my bud I guess but your throwing heat out of nowhere over something I never said lol

Have a good weekend
Keep it movin'
<{vega}>

I actually think he's got big potential but the UFC talks about him like he's already a huge star.... just odd imo.

I think that's part of the problem with the UFC's approach to 'building' fighters.

You can't really just say "this kid is awesome" just because Dana White likes them, and ignore fighters that actually are pretty awesome.

That isn't how a business this size should work.

Wait he got sick with the water? you can't drink tap water in like 90% of the countires, how do Americans don't know this yet?

Just now turning on the TV

Did I miss a banger of a card or did I make the right decision not watching all early fights?

Damn just got back from my beer run and Rosas is out now? With the squirts apparently if I'm to believe the Sherdog Medical community.

Wait, I'm watching something else between fights, what happened to the Rosas fight?
Rosas ate some hooker booty, caught the norovirus.

Tried all day to make it, couldn't get off the toilet in time.

Trying to reschedule for next card

rarely happy about a canceled fight but watching mma for 10 hrs has been exhausting. Hoping to make it to the main event
Thus the reason I haven't watched this card, just checking in here every so often till the main event happens.

Back