• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections NYT: Majority See Biden Too Old To Be Effective

Can't disagree with my actual words? That says a lot.
What are your "actual words". Or...even if you'd choose not to reply to that, how about what are your thoughts on yet another poll that says 61% of Americans agree with me and those who see a very noticeable decline?

Biden's handlers has a room full of security personal start hollering for the press to leave the room anytime they start asking questions. Trump never did that.

How many times did Trump lie about "fake news" and just not answer?

I don't know about Biden "handlers" doing what you say, have some footage?

How many times did Trump lie about "fake news" and just not answer?

I don't know about Biden "handlers" doing what you say, have some footage?

Last edited:
is this why #TrumpIsNotWell and #DementiaDon are still trending?

B2s7FHA.jpeg
Oh man, "dementiadon" has almost as many posts as "Bernie", who's older than Biden and isn't even running. What the hell happened to all the lefties who said they were leaving twitter because Elon wouldn't ban everyone they disagree with? I'm sure they're all posting from Canada now, since they all said they were moving there with Rosie O'donel in 2016 because Trump got elected.

Lol, "we're moving to Canada, we're leaving twitter". Years later they're still in LA and NY and still spamming their twitter tags.<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Biden has proven to be inept and the border issue alone will ensure Trump wins. You lefties can complain all you want, but Bidens incompetence far outweighs Trump hatred. He has lost too much of the minority vote, as they have been stepped over by migrants and are pissed. Sanctuary cities are being overrun 3rd world type crime. Trump adresses MS-13 when he was in office and now they are back with a vengence, but this time in suburbs near migrant shelters. Biden has hurt America way more than Trump did. I am no Trumper but he WILL fix the border.

Biden has proven to be inept and the border issue alone will ensure Trump wins. You lefties can complain all you want, but Bidens incompetence far outweighs Trump hatred. He has lost too much of the minority vote, as they have been stepped over by migrants and are pissed. Sanctuary cities are being overrun 3rd world type crime. Trump adresses MS-13 when he was in office and now they are back with a vengence, but this time in suburbs near migrant shelters. Biden has hurt America way more than Trump did. I am no Trumper but he WILL fix the border.
trump ordered republicans to not do anything on the border. Does trumps bragging about it mean nothing?

What are your "actual words". Or...even if you'd choose not to reply to that, how about what are your thoughts on yet another poll that says 61% of Americans agree with me and those who see a very noticeable decline?
They are worried about his age not about his mental decline. Why can’t you, for once, be honest. - JVS

Not one piece of audio or video of Trump can compare to Biden's worst. They know this, but the narrative has to continue at all cost.

Trump confusing Nikki Haley and Pelosi is pretty bad. But the frequency of Biden's confusion, low energy, unwilling to do interviews, unwilling to do a mental acuity test and the Hur report are what makes the comparison apples to bowling balls.

The only approach the Democrats have to counter this narrative is having cans like Mayorkas say that, in private, Biden is really sharp and with it. They are trying to speak it into existence without showing it.

Trump confusing Nikki Haley and Pelosi is pretty bad. But the frequency of Biden's confusion, low energy, unwilling to do interviews, unwilling to do a mental acuity test and the Hur report are what makes the comparison apples to bowling balls.

The only approach the Democrats have to counter this narrative is having cans like Mayorkas say that, in private, Biden is really sharp and with it. They are trying to speak it into existence without showing it.
“Trust us, he’s not like that when the cameras are not around.”

Trump called biden obama again. Like yesterday.

They are worried about his age not about his mental decline. Why can’t you, for once, be honest. - JVS

Because that matters so much in the context of "can he be effective?" LMAO.

"How dare you misrepresent the specifics of the REASON why more than half the nation feels he's unfit to effectively do the job!"

Focus on tedious wording differences and not the main point, that strategy isn't transparent at all!

Whatever, JVS planted his flag on this one so he can pretend all he wants and ignore all the polls showing most Americans disagreeing with him. It's a problem for him specifically though because unlike many posters here who don't care much of they're considered as having a "fringe" opinion, Jack very much feels the need to be in the "Rational people agree with me and only fringe outliers could think differently" camp. So having 61% of Americans hold an opposite view puts him on the edges, and whether he'd admit it or not his post history shows he HATES that.

Because that matters so much in the context of "can he be effective?" LMAO.

"How dare you misrepresent the specifics of the REASON why more than half the nation feels he's unfit to effectively do the job!"

Focus on tedious wording differences and not the main point, that strategy isn't transparent at all!

Whatever, JVS planted his flag on this one so he can pretend all he wants and ignore all the polls showing most Americans disagreeing with him. It's a problem for him specifically though because unlike many posters here who don't care much of they're considered as having a "fringe" opinion, Jack very much feels the need to be in the "Rational people agree with me and only fringe outliers could think differently" camp. So having 61% of Americans hold an opposite view puts him on the edges, and admit it or not his post history shows he HATES that.
Jack makes his living being a contrarian but pretending people agree with him or are just too dumb to get it.

Jack makes his living being a contrarian.

Maybe, but he will ALWAYS present it as though anyone who disagrees must be some sort of radical outlier or have a rigid agenda that drives their belief. This one is a perfect example, gaslighting at its finest.
"No rational person could believe Joe is slipping to the point of being ineffective, look at all his amazing policy decisions!"
But 61% of people DO think his age (and obviously what comes with advanced age) prevents him from being effective. So Jack has to try to reconcile that with his staunch belief that he's ALWAYS in the rational group that puts aside bias to find the truth. And it doesn't jibe, so...here we are.

Maybe, but he will ALWAYS present it as though anyone who disagrees must be some sort of radical outlier or have a rigid agenda that drives their belief. This one is a perfect example, gaslighting at its finest.
"No rational person could believe Joe is slipping to the point of being ineffective, look at all his amazing policy decisions!"
But 61% of people DO think his age (and obviously what comes with advanced age) prevents him from being effective. So Jack has to try to reconcile that with his staunch belief that he's ALWAYS in the rational group that puts aside bias to find the truth. And it doesn't jibe, so...here we are.
He will just fall back on “how dare you say he’s senile” when that’s not necessarily what people are saying. He will just hold on to some people saying the word “senile” and claim that the rest of the people saying age is an issue with him being effective are just prone to GOP hysteria. Like you said, to him, the GOP are ineffective radicals but also super good at brainwashing people into thinking the incredible sharp Biden is declining.

What are betting odds that Kamala becomes president in the next for years

it's always funny to me, seeing the despair in people trying to equate trump and biden in levels of dementia. biden is so far gone, any reasonable man can see if you allow him alone on a stage, it would be a disaster. he can't be coherent about anything outside a very strictly staged and managed environment.

but surely, if you look at things with your own eyes and analyze them with your own mind, you're a trumptard fascist racist. how dare you not submit to gaslighting???

pathetic.

What are betting odds that Kamala becomes president in the next for years
This is going to be so weird. I think they really do try and run Joe but to do a bait and switch? Total banana republic.

Back