News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
I dug up an old kickboxing fight of Francis... I'm not so sure he actually hits all that hard with boxing gloves.

Sure, he's green. But that doesn't explain this journeyman eating his shots without much affect--when you dig up early footage of proven punchers, they typically look like absolute wrecking balls against low-tier competition.

I dug up an old kickboxing fight of Francis... I'm not so sure he actually hits all that hard with boxing gloves.

Sure, he's green. But that doesn't explain this journeyman eating his shots without much affect--when you dig up early footage of proven punchers, they typically look like absolute wrecking balls against low-tier competition.

Well he knocked Fury down with a shot that didnt even land fully. AJ has a glassjaw. So you better believe IF Ngannou connects 100% AJ is going down hard. I dont know that guy he fought, but perhabs the dude has an insane chin.

I apologize if this has already been asked but I'm trying to get confirmation. If I live in the U.S., is DAZN the only way I can watch the fight or can I also watch via PPV.com?

Well he knocked Fury down with a shot that didnt even land fully. AJ has a glassjaw. So you better believe IF Ngannou connects 100% AJ is going down hard. I dont know that guy he fought, but perhabs the dude has an insane chin.
You do realize that Fury has been dropped by guys that can't punch at all. Right? One of the guys that knocked him down is so feather-fisted that he has a 29% career finish rate. Pajkic is who I'm referring to.

If Joshua's chin was certified glass then Wlad Klitschko would've knocked him out when he landed his signature straight right hand flush on his chin. Wlad is one of the hardest hitters in heavyweight boxing history. Dillian Whyte would've knocked him out as well when he landed his signature left hook flush on his chin. AJ's chin isn't the best but it's not glass. Learn the difference.

zhang parker is the only fight that intrigues me but i’ll probably watch the whole card

Never seen this before …

zhang parker is the only fight that intrigues me but i’ll probably watch the whole card

There’s loads of good fights on the card outside the headline fight. Bell vs Vargas will probably be fotn!
A couple of good domestic fights as well. Gwynne vs chamberlain should be good though I expect chamberlain to get the win. And green vs mcgann will be a good as well. Louis greene comes to fuckin fight and is never in a dull fights. Both of those look very competitive on paper

Well in his first 5 MMA fights he only has 1 K.O win and 3 submissions , he submitted his first opponent in fact so going off a single kick boxing match from 2015 wouldn’t be relevant to how he developed now from 2015 where he decided to do MMA not solely a striking sport where I’d assume he’d have either less or more knockouts depending on how he developed bc he’d have fought better strikers outside MMA ?

Either way he’s refined himself now where he’s obviously a threat however I think the hype will die down after Joshua defeats him which isn’t fair bc Joshua is the worst match up for him out of everyone, if he puts up a close fight I’d be shocked .

The IBF will waste no time in stripping the winner of Usyk/Fury. I expect AJ/Hrgovic for the IBF belt in March.

If Ngannou is serious about boxing he should ask for Zhang on the undercard.
And if Ngannou isn't serious about boxing I'm still asking for Zhang on the undercard

Hes no Deontay Wilder regarding his punch power. That dude is tough as nails though to hang with Ngannou on the feet and take all those punches, knees and kicks.

Francis vs Joshua is this Friday in case anyone didn't know. The event starts at 11 am est while the main event is projected to start at around 5 pm est. I'm super pumped for this fight btw.

Also the open workouts are right now btw. Zhang vs Parker is the co-main and should be a really good one as well.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Hell yes I'm excited

Francis single-handedly rejuvenated my love for fighting. We're talking Fedor levels of excitement and admiration here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back