News Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder agreed to take place in Saudi Arabia, March 9

Who wins this fight?

• Total voters
This is true but the reason Conors performance was an embarassment for boxing is Floyds elite opponents seldom took rounds from. Maidana, Canelo and Cotto took some rounds from him. De La Hoya almost beat him. Mosley landed that nice shot. Other than that it was usually 12-0 or close to it.

Thats because for once he went in with a mindset of a stoppage strategy.
He wasn’t planning on going to the cards after 12.

A late mid fight push to finish is about the safest KO plan Floyd would ever do 😆

Not for one minute did McGregor ever look in control.
Yes, even though he was winning some early rounds.

Thats because for once he went in with a mindset of a stoppage strategy.
He wasn’t planning on going to the cards after 12.

A late mid fight push to finish is about the safest KO plan Floyd would ever do 😆

Not for one minute did McGregor ever look in control.
Yes, even though he was winning some early rounds.

This is the correct assessment. People who say this was somehow an embarrassment for boxing are just as silly as people who say Floyd 'carried' Conor.

As if Floyd is some complete dumbass who would risk his entire legacy like that, and not the extremely cautious fighter that he is.

Floyd took the early rounds off to ensure there were no nasty surprises and to gas Conor out. Then once he was confident that he had the full read on him and gassed him out, he walked through him like it was nothing.

As you say, Floyd was in complete control at all times and not because of some round fixing conspiracy.

Eddie and AJ aged him out, they wanted nothing to do with Wilder back when he was killing people left and right (2015-2022). I still think he KOs Joshua TBH

Wilder and his team aged themselves out by avoiding decent competition his whole career. His recent inactivity is also down to him

Wilder and his team aged themselves out by avoiding decent competition his whole career. His recent inactivity is also down to him
I blame both AJ & Wilder for that fight not happening.

But you're right dude has talked about fighting every big name or contender to not fight anybody notable. Even after they were beat by Fury & or Joshua. Plus that was the old crop of contenders. There is an entire fresher crop of top contenders too that will be avoided.

Him and his team should have really found a way to be active.
AJ is having success because he pushed through and has stayed active. He got rounds in. He got right back on the horse.

Making bad career choices is the same as lacking talent. It is what it is.

Listening to Wilder's post fight interviews have been disappointing.

Hes proving all of his haters right. Dude's ego is still unchecked. He still stuck on conspiratorial nonsense. He really really loves the sound of his own voice. He's also back on the wanting to kill somebody B.S. Blamed America for that. Says Saudis appreciate him more & want him to be a killer.
His original "catching a body" talk didn't bother me as much as it did his haters. I thought it was tasteless and crass. Just all around bad form. But hey its a realistic part of the sport. Thought after he had an emotional meltdown over the scary Helenius KO that he kind of saw that you shouldn't want that.
However, to dig that up from the dead and blame or mention it again when you got shut out & beat up for 10 rounds is silly talk.

I also cant take anymore of his bootleg preacher routine. Or the goofball youtubers who fluff him during the interview. Some of the worst kiss ass excuse making propaganda i have heard. Which fits right into his haters saying he needs yes men.

I blame both AJ & Wilder for that fight not happening.

But you're right dude has talked about fighting every big name or contender to not fight anybody notable. Even after they were beat by Fury & or Joshua. Plus that was the old crop of contenders. There is an entire fresher crop of top contenders too that will be avoided.

Him and his team should have really found a way to be active.
AJ is having success because he pushed through and has stayed active. He got rounds in. He got right back on the horse.

Making bad career choices is the same as lacking talent. It is what it is.

Listening to Wilder's post fight interviews have been disappointing.

Hes proving all of his haters right. Dude's ego is still unchecked. He still stuck on conspiratorial nonsense. He really really loves the sound of his own voice. He's also back on the wanting to kill somebody B.S. Blamed America for that. Says Saudis appreciate him more & want him to be a killer.
His original "catching a body" talk didn't bother me as much as it did his haters. I thought it was tasteless and crass. Just all around bad form. But hey its a realistic part of the sport. Thought after he had an emotional meltdown over the scary Helenius KO that he kind of saw that you shouldn't want that.
However, to dig that up from the dead and blame or mention it again when you got shut out & beat up for 10 rounds is silly talk.

I also cant take anymore of his bootleg preacher routine. Or the goofball youtubers who fluff him during the interview. Some of the worst kiss ass excuse making propaganda i have heard. Which fits right into his haters saying he needs yes men.

He’s shot himself in the foot with his inactivity the last 2 years and he’s further away from a shot at a belt than he’s been for many years. He’ll have to beat at least a couple of contenders to get back there. Add in his age and his melancholy attitude straight after the fight, I think that’s it for wilder. Any real hunger he had went after the last fury fight

He’s shot himself in the foot with his inactivity the last 2 years and he’s further away from a shot at a belt than he’s been for many years. He’ll have to beat at least a couple of contenders to get back there. Add in his age and his melancholy attitude straight after the fight, I think that’s it for wilder. Any real hunger he had went after the last fury fight
Definitely. AJ on the other hand, has regrouped and refocused. He has a clear goal of becoming a 3x title holder; he's on the war path.

A fight with AJ could potentially get Wilder properly motivated. He definitely still has the tools to beat AJ, and even pick up another title, but AJ is a man on a mission. Wilder better get his shit together if the fight gets made.

Definitely. AJ on the other hand, has regrouped and refocused. He has a clear goal of becoming a 3x title holder; he's on the war path.

A fight with AJ could potentially get Wilder properly motivated. He definitely still has the tools to beat AJ, and even pick up another title, but AJ is a man on a mission. Wilder better get his shit together if the fight gets made.

No matter where they are respectively in the rankings, this is always gonna be a great fight, however long it lasts. Unfortunately I think there’s almost no chance this happens now. Maybe if Joshua can pick up the ibf he can give him a voluntary defence? Probably unlikely as well

No matter where they are respectively in the rankings, this is always gonna be a great fight, however long it lasts. Unfortunately I think there’s almost no chance this happens now. Maybe if Joshua can pick up the ibf he can give him a voluntary defence? Probably unlikely as well
Depends. Money talks. If I was in Wilder's camp I'd move the sun and stars to get the Parker rematch, and get him as prepared as possible to win, in hopes AJ faces and beats Hrgović for the IBF strap. That's the only way I see that happening.

Back