Wilder vs Parker & Joshua vs Wallin Dec.23rd SAUDI card

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Former heavyweight titleholders Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder are both working to finish deals with Turki Alalshikh of Saudi Arabia’s General Entertainment Authority, which has been bankrolling a variety of significant sports and entertainment events, to fight in separate bouts on the card, multiple sources with knowledge of the plans told Fight Freaks Unite.

Also possible for the card, according to a source with knowledge of the talks, is WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol (21-0, 11 KOs), 32, of Russia, who has yet to fight in 2023 but was the consensus 2022 fighter of the year thanks to an upset decision over Canelo Alvarez and a one-sided rout of then-unbeaten top challenger Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez.

https://danrafael.substack.com/p/notebook-joshua-wilder-eye-separate

https://www.boxingscene.com/frank-w...al-boxing-card-on-dec-23-saudi-arabia--179168

Maybe one of them can box Brock

ngannou is out of this discussion. the man fumbled because he want to wait for fury rematch.

he could have accept any of these hw.

How will Wilders ego fare being the fight before Joshua makes his ring entrance ? Lol

Wilder certainly can’t be the co main event .

Joshua vs Wallin is one of my predictions …

Saudis are starting to sound like that one guy, “yeah I have so much money, oh man that sounds expensive”

Just make Bivol-Biev and Joshua-Wilder already if you have the money you claim, even pbc did Crawford-Spence which was once thought impossible to make

I more so mean on the date listed December 23rd as that's a little over a month and a half.
oh yeah didn't see that. no way then.

soon though they are going o test these super cards out more. They need to do stuff like this now because the top "draws" aren't bringing in the views on their own.

There are also several additional notable bouts in various stages of being finalized for the event, including WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol (21-0, 11 KOs), 32, of Russia, who likely would face “Popeye the Sailor Man” Richard Rivera (25-1, 19 KOs), 32, of Hartford, Connecticut, whose only loss was by split decision to former three-division titlist Badou Jack, sources told Fight Freaks Unite.

Damn, I'll have to go back a little on what I said if those matchups are correct. I mean, I'd prefer Joshua and Wilder fight each other but Wallin is a tough go for Joshua. Parker has always been overrated but I guess they could have found an easier opponent for Wilder.

Damn, I'll have to go back a little on what I said if those matchups are correct. I mean, I'd prefer Joshua and Wilder fight each other but Wallin is a tough go for Joshua. Parker has always been overrated but I guess they could have found an easier opponent for Wilder.

It's not as shit as anticipated, but it's still diet-shit.

Back