Media Fury attempts to crash Ngannou / Joshua presser, gets absolutely wrecked verbally by Francis

Omg you're actually retarded. How many times does someone have to say for the most part for you to understand. Even people in the ufc section on this site understand that Alex is severely lacking in everything but striking and once he gets in there with a real wrestler he's probably screwed. You're absolutely clueless.

I like how you didn't reply to my post where you embarrassed yourself in the other thread, good call, it wasn't a great look for you.

Why are you contradicting yourself? You said he fought solely as a kickboxer. I’m telling you from his fights and his training he’s done EXTENSIVE cross training. His offensive weapon is kickboxing. But he’s never gone in SOLELY as a kickboxer as you said. You’re an idiot and your posts prove it

I didn't realize until this thread just how many plebs think mma is basically the same as fighting for your life with no rules on the streets. My mind has been blown.
It really is pathetic. They just don't understand how different they are. In their delusional minds MMA fighters are the perfect street fighters. It's clear now.

Why are you contradicting yourself? You said he fought solely as a kickboxer. I’m telling you from his fights and his training he’s done EXTENSIVE cross training. His offensive weapon is kickboxing. But he’s never gone in SOLELY as a kickboxer as you said. You’re an idiot and your posts prove it
Pereira has done extensive cross-training? LOL. Yeah bro, his grappling is amazing. What a well-rounded mixed martial artist.

He is a kickboxer who FOR THE MOST PART fights as a kickboxer, and beat the current MW champ as a kickboxer.

For the most part meaning - In most cases. Little dumb dumb go back to school.

It really is pathetic. They just don't understand how different they are. In their delusional minds MMA fighters are the perfect street fighters. It's clear now.

Mma fighters are the cream of the crop you see, they're just on another level. That's why they get paid so much more than boxers do.

Pereira has done extensive cross-training? LOL. Yeah bro, his grappling is amazing. What a well-rounded mixed martial artist.

No one said his grappling is amazing dumbfuck. But he’s clearly competent. He’s been taken down by Jan who is a good grappler himself and defended against his positioning. Gotten back up.

No one said his grappling is amazing dumbfuck. But he’s clearly competent. He’s been taken down by Jan who is a good grappler himself and defended against his positioning. Gotten back up.
He won the MW title with essentially zero grappling. You keep ignoring this.

Didn't see the bottom part for some reason. I'm an Usyk fan through and through so it's an easy choice for me. You?
Fury looked so bad in his last fight i can't pick him to beat Usyk

I don’t know how to embed, so I guess this isn’t Alex below cross training you absolute tit

Fury looked so bad in his last fight i can't pick him to beat Usyk

And if Ngannou fights Fury again i'll definitely be pulling for big Frank. I'd rather Fury just retire and never speak in public again but we can't always have what we want. I can't stand Fury.

He is a kickboxer who FOR THE MOST PART fights as a kickboxer, and beat the current MW champ as a kickboxer.

For the most part meaning - In most cases. Little dumb dumb go back to school.

So you’re trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one end you’re saying he went in “solely as a kickboxer” (your words) but when I point to cross training you’re like ya that doesn’t count tho. If you’ve been training mma for 5 years with grappling and wrestling that means your cross training. It’s like Demian Maia, his main weapon is Jiujitsu, but he’s became a competent striker and wrestler but to say he’s a pure Jiujitsu guy means is false. To say he’s mostly jiujtitsu is false.

If you were to rate him: Alex stand up is an A and his wrestling defense and Jiujitsu are C level for mma. He’s competent. Which is why he didn’t get subbed by Jan or jiri.

If he was F level in both like James toney , he would never get up from takedowns or defend them.

Have you watched his last 5 fights and not just the highlights?
Yes. We also know how one-dimensional he was when he beat Izzy to initially win the UFC MW title. He only had 9 pro MMA fights under his belt when he did that. His base is kickboxing. That's how he fights.

Yes. We also know how one-dimensional he was when he beat Izzy to initially win the UFC MW title. He only had 9 pro MMA fights under his belt when he did that. His base is kickboxing. That's how he fights.

He may not be as good as he is now but he’s been cross training since came to mma. He understands basic level. His base will always be kickboxing. And I never said that he wasn’t in fact I specifically said his main weapon is kickboxing. But to act like he just crossed into mma with NO grappling training at all is actually just lies because he himself said he’s been training with glover in mma since he started. So what are you doing here but proving my point? He’s not well rounded like gsp or Jon jones but no one argues that. Since his first mma fight he’s been training grappling. Which defeats the premise of what you and the other idiot are talking about

The most white belt level grappling i've ever seen. I could sub Alex, wtf are you trying to prove. Amateur level stuff and i love Alex.

Except he’s a brown belt and he’s used the exact moves in a fight and it worked. But damn he’s such a white belt I’m sure you could tap him right?

I can promise you Alex would look like gordan Ryan against your stupid ass

He may not be as good as he is now but he’s been cross training since came to mma. He understands basic level. His base will always be kickboxing. And I never said that he wasn’t in fact I specifically said his main weapon is kickboxing. But to act like he just crossed into mma with NO grappling training at all is actually just lies because he himself said he’s been training with glover in mma since he started. So what are you doing here but proving my point? He’s not well rounded like gsp or Jon jones but no one argues that. Since his first mma fight he’s been training grappling. Which defeats the premise of what you and the other idiot are talking about
I said he only had 9 pro MMA fights under his belt when he beat Izzy to win the UFC MW title. Scratch that. He only had 8 MMA fights (I originally counted the Izzy fight itself). All top level MMA fighters cross-train. That doesn't mean they're any good at those other disciplines. It also doesn't mean that they use them in the cage. Pereira is primarily a striker. His grappling limitations were well-known when he won his first UFC championship. Why do you think he's been working to round out his game ever since?

Back