RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Even though I thought Joshua would win.. I thought it would be more of a overwhelm type TKO where those boxing refs jump in and start waving the arms furiously. Didn't think he would get laid out cold so early and quickly like that
It was still fun, Joshua is ferocious. That was one of the most vicious KO's I've ever seen

He's ruined that all by himself, and now he acts like a win over Stipe will change all that lol.

He's a pair of clown shoes lmao
Jones is the Badr Hari of MMA, if those 2 guys just didn't go all roided Psycho on everyone including civilians... such a waste of insane talent.

Something inside of me hopes Jones wins and actually faces Aspinall even in defeat I would respect it but knowing Jon he will retire after the Stipe fight.

Thanks for the fun conversation everyone. Thanks for the thread kowbz. I'm heading over to the ONE fight night live PbP thread.
Take care and see you round the boards or in the amazng ufc card PbP thread. Enjoy the weekend.

I can’t wait for 2 Usyk/Fury fights. That means we’ll probably see AJ vs the winner in early 2025.

kTHcwz.gif

Fury also has a awkward style that causes problems to other boxers but against an MMA fighter like Francis so has awkward style as well. It's better for him to face another awkward guy rather than someone who's textbook and would slice through his defense like butter
Best analysis of the difference in the two fights in the thread so far.

That's what a top hw vs a non boxer should look like. Fury was out of shape and fucking around. He will decision Usyk and beat AJ

I feel bad for Francis but that KO is gonna end up in the .gif hall of fame much like his own KO of Overeem did

I'm glad Francis got paid and has made enough money - if he's smart - to live a comfortable life.

Absolutely. People let him in and he got 2 gigantic paychecks. Taking both boxing fights was the smart move. The only clown tonight is Tyson Fury, and what makes it fascinating is that he may very well look good in May.

dem 20 lbs is what made Ngannou survive the first shot

i love physics

Sure but no need to be a cunt tho

Guy enters a new sport and immediately faces the top guy. Nobody does that in any sport. Have some Respek
I honestly don’t care dude. Sure, good for him.

Well, ESPN ruined the results for me, as I'm still at work, but I'm not surprised with how things went
Yeah they've done that to me too with MMA and F1 if I can't watch live. I've even tried clearing notifications without looking at my phone but I've also had things pop up on me while I was doing something else.

how about hearn shitting all over usyk .. 'aj is the best heavyweight out there .. no one can beat him' lol

i think that people got too cocky about Ngannou. Fury is know to be erratic and not train properly. for all his faults, AJ is a serious dude. he takes every fight seriously, as Ngannou just found out. i bet all the bookies who had Ngannou such a wide favorite are pissing themselves

Back