Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

I love it when the left eats itself. These retards repeatably paint themselves into a corner.
It seems like the exact opposite has occurred here. How many times have I argued that the 2A was to restrain the Fed from infringing on the rights of states to have well-regulated for militias for their defense, and offers protection of the right insofar as it relates to militia service? You guys didn’t like that very much. But that exact interpretation would’ve prevented or negated this judge’s decision. It’s all those recent 2A court decisions you guys cheered that painted us into this corner.

Just wait till you find out that they have freedom of speech rights, rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure, due process rights, the right to be free of cruel and unusual punishment…. I mean, JFC, how many people ITT were unaware that undocumented immigrants had these rights?? Smh.

It seems like the exact opposite has occurred here. How many times have I argued that the 2A was to restrain the Fed from infringing on the rights of states to have well-regulated for militias for their defense, and offers protection of the right insofar as it relates to militia service? You guys didn’t like that very much. But that exact interpretation would’ve prevented or negated this judge’s decision. It’s all those recent 2A court decisions you guys cheered that painted us into this corner.

Just wait till you find out that they have freedom of speech rights, rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure, due process rights, the right to be free of cruel and unusual punishment…. I mean, JFC, how many people ITT were unaware that undocumented immigrants had these rights?? Smh.
By November, they will have voting rights as well. It's the natural progression.

wierd that democrats now believe their are no limits. Let me guess.....the whole "owning a gun is a natural right" only applies to illegals?
No, that's not what people believe. Democrats want gun control. They don't want to take away people's guns, they just want reasonable restrictions on how those guns are acquired. The other side of the equation doesn't think gun control affects crime so it's unnecessary and only serves to make it more difficult for people to buy guns.

But no one has ever argued that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights don't apply to everyone within the jurisdiction of the United States because that's basic US law.

See, that's the argument that opponents of this ruling are making -- the Constitution and its protections should only apply to citizens...which has never been true. It's inane to say that Democrats no longer believe in gun control just because they understand how the Constitution actually works, lol. Understanding how the Constitution works is why they want gun control.

The bigger political flip would be for people who oppose gun control to argue that we should circumvent the Constitution in order to prevent people legally entitled to carry a firearm from doing so. Those people would be taking on the most extreme position of their political opponents.

By November, they will have voting rights as well. It's the natural progression.
Haha, well that one we truly would need a whole new constitutional amendment for, so I think you’re safe Boss.

Reactions: N13
That won't happen because voting has prerequisites beyond simply being within the country. The bill of rights doesn't any other than simply being here.

Reactions: N13
wierd that democrats now believe their are no limits. Let me guess.....the whole "owning a gun is a natural right" only applies to illegals?

We(leftists not democrats) don't believe that applies to anyone especially not as a core right in a country without real human rights. But you're the ones who've made that argument. We clearly don't believe that but thanks to your tireless decades of federalist society activism the law does.

Haha, well that one we truly would need a whole new constitutional amendment for, so I think you’re safe
I agree, but that won't stop the forces who want this NOW.

That won't happen because voting has prerequisites beyond simply being within the country. The bill of rights doesn't any other than simply being here.
It will happen in regards to the inevitable effort to do it anyways, regardless of law.

Back