Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

I agree, but that won't stop the forces who want this NOW.
Eh, I don’t know that there’s really any push for that. I see a lot of right wing people claim that out of (what seems to me to be) paranoia. As liberal as I am, I certainly don’t want that. You should have to be a citizen to vote.

I have no problem with non-citizens having (for example) the right to an attorney, or to be apprised of legal charges against them, or freedom from unreasonable searches…

Lets all hope the law passes in Texas where those illegals can be arrested for breaking into the state....its going to happen hopefully.
Their efforts are only directing the flow to the other border states. Arizona is the hot spot now.

Eh, I don’t know that there’s really any push for that. I see a lot of right wing people claim that out of (what seems to me to be) paranoia. As liberal as I am, I certainly don’t want that. You should have to be a citizen to vote.

I have no problem with non-citizens having (for example) the right to an attorney, or to be apprised of legal charges against them, or freedom from unreasonable searches…
The push will happen eventually and we can have a thread about it when it does.

Their efforts are only directing the flow to the other border states. Arizona is the hot spot now.
Yeah I lived in Arizona years ago and these illegals were a problem then and I can't even imagine now.....

Reactions: N13
Lets all hope the law passes in Texas where those illegals can be arrested for breaking into the state....its going to happen hopefully.
SCOTUS is letting them enforce it for now (I assume you mean the TX bill SB4). Honestly, I can’t see it surviving legal challenges in its current form. There’s serious 4th amendment issues with it, and additionally, all sorts of courts including SCOTUS have ruled that only the Fed can enforce immigration laws. The Constitution itself doesn’t say one way or the other, so maybe there’s a glimmer of hope for ya.

So... if a terrorist illegal enters the U.S., according to this clown show judge, they have the right to keep and bear arms.

I bet I could guess who appointed this clown show judge. It has to be Obama or a new appointee of Biden.

Free housing, food, health care, cell phone, and money. Plus tickets to travel angwhere.

Some get a nice airplane flight to get in.

Call it a welcoming party.
So I guess they are basically saying "Fuck our Veterans" and lets take care of the illegals who will be future voters for the Democratic party

It just happened. The SCOTUS just upheld it. The problem is the cartels will just shift operations to AZ and CA.
Yeah and Sadly the great state of Arizona has fallen over the last ten years and won't actually follow in Texas's footsteps.....AZ used to be a great state.

So... if a terrorist illegal enters the U.S., according to this clown show judge, they have the right to keep and bear arms.

I bet I could guess who appointed this clown show judge. It has to be Obama or a new appointee of Biden.

Ummm...I'm pretty sure that terrorists are going to prison if they are indeed terrorists?

Just give them a gun as they enter. Then do catch and release into the nation.
We should have a convention center at the border

That way they can pick up food, clothes, electronics, firearms and then call an Uber to hijack a ride to their hotel

Reactions: N13
I assume an illegal alien couldn't in any way pass a backgroud check. Yet here we have a judge saying it is their god given right to a firearm. Crazy times

Judge rules California background check, anti-importation rules for ammo unconstitutional​

Also aftermarkets don't require background checks.

Back