Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

it appears that chatgpt's iq is greater than 70

GI_yU_jXUAAFr7r
weird. "significant unrest" isn't the same as "economic disaster".......

So what's the take away here...diversity =lawless bloodbath+poor white man. Msm is hiding these crimes?

This has always been the main appeal for the maga horde...their hero Trump saving them from the "diversity "

The Takaway is the MSM is ignoring real issues and stories... such as an elderly man getting beat by a mob of thugs and diverting attention to a dumb statement made by their fakenews villain.

Seriously dude... That old man was literally beat by a mob and the media is fucking silent. You know why that is... Its all to maintain a narrative.

I could literally post video after video of mob violence against a single person, several that resulted in death... that's being deliberately ignored... until the roles are reversed

but keep trying to generate fake rage over an out of context "Bloodbath" comment.

The Takaway is the MSM is ignoring real issues and stories... such as an elderly man getting beat by a mob of thugs and diverting attention to a dumb statement made by their fakenews villain.

Seriously dude... That old man was literally beat by a mob and the media is fucking silent. You know why that is... Its all to maintain a narrative.

I could literally post video after video of mob violence against a single person, several that resulted in death... that's being deliberately ignored... until the roles are reversed

but keep trying to generate fake rage over an out of context "Bloodbath" comment.
I think you're full of shit and ignored my point. Street racing is heavily covered by the media as there have been many tragic incidents regarding those jackasses that participate.

I could literally post video after video of whatever subject you want.

My opinion hasn't changed Trump and trumpers are a poison to the nation. Moreso than the tranny agenda, globalists, and Hunter Biden

You’re seriously going with the “He Who Smelt It, Dealt it” defence ?

No, I'm going with the "you are a partisan jackass who see's and hears what he wants to see and hear". If you had any integrity you would attack Trump for things he actually said and meant. But it's clear you didn't bother to read or listen to what he actually said in context and won't because you would rather have your biases confirmed.

Trump was clearly talking about an economic disaster and he used a common idiom for such an event when he described it as a "bloodbath". As usual the MSM and other propaganda outlets removed the context of what he said and uncurious partisan nitwits like yourself dutifully ascribed the worst possible interpretation to it so you can keep your fantasies of Trump as 21st century Adolf Hitler alive.

No, I'm going with the "you are a partisan jackass who see's and hears what he wants to see and hear". If you had any integrity you would attack Trump for things he actually said and meant. But it's clear you didn't bother to read or listen to what he actually said in context and won't because you would rather have your biases confirmed.

Trump was clearly talking about an economic disaster and he used a common idiom for such an event when he described it as a "bloodbath". As usual the MSM and other propaganda outlets removed the context of what he said and uncurious partisan nitwits like yourself dutifully ascribed the worst possible interpretation to it so you can keep your fantasies of Trump as 21st century Adolf Hitler alive.

You should read the whole stories instead of headlines. The claim collapses.

Also, separately, you don't think even saying there would be negative consequences for the economy is crazy? Biden is currently the president, and even though the economy was a smoking wreck when Trump left, it's better than it's ever been now.

Here are some more hoax comments from the rally, likely taken out of context or twisted by the media-

"They're coming from the Congo. They're coming from de-brAsia"

"MAGA will always be MAGA...as opposed to TANG"

“You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama"

"A friend of mine, all he does is build car manufacturing plants, he's the biggest in the world. I mean honestly, I joke about it. He can't walk across the street. In that way, he's like Biden. But for building the plants, he's building the biggest plants in the world, right?"

"The people that like me the most are steel companies"

"Look at all the television up there. I got all the television"

I'm interested to hear the true meaning/translation of these!

<PlusJuan> The media is the enemy of the people

This is the cornerstone belief of almost all fascists dictatorships.

The free press is an enemy of "the leader", who tells you, not to trust them, only his words.
(in hie case, the media, the politicians, the big tech, the educators)

Totally antithetical to the bill of rights and principles of a free press associated with democracy which further illustrates why Trump is a threat to democracy itself.

The free press is an enemy of "the leader", who tells you, not to trust them, only his words.

Totally antithetical to the bill of rights and principles of a free press associated with democracy which further illustrates why Trump is a threat to democracy itself.

"Freedom of the press" does not mean freedom to pass off and print opinions as the truth.

WTF? Yes it does.

Oh really? then why do so many media outlets offer up retractions for posting incorrect or false stories?

Once the damage is done and the story gets out, no one gives a shit when the retraction comes out in small print a week later.

You guys act like no one can call out the media when they post fake stories. Freedom of the press doesn't mean they get immunity when they print fake news.

Oh really? then why do so many media outlets offer up retractions for posting incorrect or false stories?

Once the damage is done and the story gets out, no one gives a shit when the retraction comes out in small print a week later.

You guys act like no one can call out the media when they post fake stories. Freedom of the press doesn't mean they get immunity when they print fake news.
There are no retractions needed for this story. It’s not like he was misquoted. Most news agencies even gave the full quote, and most didn’t even mention the “not sure you’ll ever have another election” line.

That’ll be the least of it!

When factual inaccuracies (which, BTW, this is not an example of) make it into stories, reputable organizations issue corrections as a matter of ethics and because it makes them more credible. That is not something mandated by the gov't, and it would be unconstitutional if the gov't tried to.

I don't know who you guys are, and I don't act like that. People can, should, and do speak out when they see media stories that make factual errors or upset them for any reason at all.

They are lying to you my friend. Wake up save your breath, educate yourself

If you take away their main source of confirmation bias, they have to think for themselves. That takes effort, good luck

I'm still trying to reach them, to keep a bridge intact so we can meet them halfway, but clock is ticking, the time left in the hourglass is fading away

Back