Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

Who charged him? So the call to Ukraine fell under what part ? Has Biden been impeached yet ? ..

The fact that whistle blower says the investigation wasn’t allowed to continue into text messages and bank records. The sweet plea deal for Hunter so it can’t be investigated more. Numerous business partners, whistle blowers, Biden’s alias emails, the big guy ect . Is damning but more of an investigation needs to happen to see if all the dots connect. I’m not gonna say do TDS routine and be like Biden Bad! Impeach, remove him from ballots….

Mafia bosses that murdered, ran many years of criminal organizations has less charges in their lives than Trump does.

Look, you can admit you have no idea how the impeachment process works. You've already made it painfully obvious, and that way you can stop embarrassing yourself with these completely ignorant posts.

They've been running this inquiry for YEARS and have found all of jack shit. Your list is a great example. Hunters business partners...who have presented no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. Emails....that have produced no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. "Whistleblowers" that have turned out to be foreign agents and criminals themselves...that have produced no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. And so on.

The only reason they're still plowing ahead with this at all, is because their orders from Trump are impeach Biden or else.

It is nice to see the spineless Republicans involved here ruining their reputations to bow at the altar of Trump though.

Look, you can admit you have no idea how the impeachment process works. You've already made it painfully obvious, and that way you can stop embarrassing yourself with these completely ignorant posts.

They've been running this inquiry for YEARS and have found all of jack shit. Your list is a great example. Hunters business partners...who have presented no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. Emails....that have produced no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. "Whistleblowers" that have turned out to be foreign agents and criminals themselves...that have produced no evidence Joe Biden committed any crimes. And so on.

The only reason they're still plowing ahead with this at all, is because their orders from Trump are impeach Biden or else.

It is nice to see the spineless Republicans involved here ruining their reputations to bow at the altar of Trump though.
Cool fiction where the proof Trump said impeach Biden or else ?

Dude, you are just embarrassing yourself at this point... THIS is what you choose to cling to?
It’s a stupid line . Think about it how can Biden get fully impeached when democrats have tie breaker and Harris who is a shit show, probably gets more votes in a GE than Biden…
But go ahead show some proof of what your bot bro said.

Even the congressman like Jordan don't think there was a crime committed. The Dems have moved for an impeachment vote in the hearing and Jordan refuses to second the motion and have a vote because he knows that he can't win. Instead he is trying to drag this out until the election, hope that Trump wins, and make the vote unnecessary. You'll recall that they did the same with the Benghazi hearings which they dropped right after Trump beat Clinton.

If Biden committed crimes, especially ones as obvious as the Republicans claim, why won't the Jordan even second a motion to have the vote after weeks and months of hearings?

It’s a stupid line . Think about it how can Biden get fully impeached when democrats have tie breaker and Harris who is a shit show, probably gets more votes in a GE than Biden…
But go ahead show some proof of what your bot bro said.

First Republicans need to find an actual crime to impeach Biden for... which they know they can't.
Maybe you can? What specific crime is Biden guilty of committing and your evidence to support your statement?

Oh and by the way, this is now the 3rd time your unoriginal ass used the same "bot/npc" insult.. almost like you weren't programmed with diverse dialogue options.

If I was the prosecutor, I would need the details. Because I have to charge the alleged criminal with a specific crime. To get a conviction, I'd have to prove that the individual met the specific elements of that specific crime.

This isn't about political "feels". That's how criminal law works.
Supposed to work, yes. Seems like if your gonna be on tv you need to buy phone data without a warrant, use that info to go after your target, chase those leads, go after a warrant making sure to not include anything exculpatory, plant a bag if needed, etc..

Same on that level . You just more anti Trump or less conservative since. ?
TR7MP is a scourge. I've always been fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I'm pro 2nd and pro choice. My ideology has nothing to do with my dislike of TR7MP. He was always just a clown to me and it was obvious he lacked the character to wield the power of the Presidency.

And he proved it with his 2 impeachments. Several MAGA Congressmen vowed that the first thing they would do is impeach Biden but hey guess what it isn't so easy to do. Much less flipping 17 Democrats to vote against hm too. But hey guess what, nobody has been as blatantly corrupt as TR7MP, who thinks he was elected CEO of the country and that the rules don't apply to him.

Are you saying the GOP is doing the biding of some guy that isn’t even in office? They sound corrupt.

d9cechy-7d0d4d7a-0854-4992-a4d4-25b615dece9c.png

I believe this applies

now i know how you are so hopelessly uninformed, you get your poilitical knowledge from shitty twitter accounts, come to think of it, most of your posts are shitty tweets, havent you learnt yet just cos some schmuck calls himself "leading report", or "catturd", or whatever, it doesnt mean they are credible..

Back