Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

Man, I don't know, it seems the Whatsapp messages actually clear Joe of involvement. If the House MAGA committee had anything solid they would impeach. They don't care if it's true though. They seem be happy to just keep leaking misleading information right up to the election. It might help TR7MP but I don't see how anyone other than their loyal base will approve of their productivity this term.

PS How fucking hilarious is it that one of them actually said Joe can't just claim he's innocent but has to prove it. I think they also couldn't find anything legally so gave themselves extra powers to gain more information because they know the dirt is there they just need to go fishing for it.
I may be wrong off the top of my head with this but isn’t that where 10% of
The big guy comes from and Hunter telling his daughters she’s looking she doesn’t have to share profits with him like he does with his father ? As far as impeaching I agree but they definitely are fishing to see if there’s that fire behind some smoke. I really don’t care if Biden gets cleared I like equal treatment though between him and Trump . but I will take Biden even with his cognitive failing and as incompetence, than Harris any day .

I may be wrong off the top of my head with this but isn’t that where 10% of
The big guy comes from and Hunter telling his daughters she’s looking she doesn’t have to share profits with him like he does with his father ? As far as impeaching I agree but they definitely are fishing to see if there’s that fire behind some smoke. I really don’t care if Biden gets cleared I like equal treatment though between him and Trump . but I will take Biden even with his cognitive failing and as incompetence, than Harris any day .
I don't like Harris either but I'd love to see another TR7MP/Biden debate. That stupid motherfucker couldn't help but to admit he has the $500 million he's been fined. Can you imagine what a foreign relations meeting would be like with this guy in the WH? We might have an idea if he hadn't torn his translator's notes up and pushed him aside to have solo meetings with Putin relying on only the Russian translator. Jesus Christ I'm flabbergasted any American would seriously consider voting for him again. I guess foreign misinformation and echo chambers are pretty loud.

When did I say kill yourself?
That’s not something I would say to anyone even to trolls. Some weak mod removed a post .

Edit oh lay in traffic, like the protesters we see all do all the time and then I suggest you do the other stupid left protest: by ruining art. We see the weak minded left people do this all the, the weak woke left like you . That does not = kill yourself but keeping being fragile and manipulated lol….

So, gonna take me up on that bet offer that whatever that bombshell whistleblower news you posted will end up being a big heaping pile of a nothingburger? Or have you already forgotten about it?

Might want to be careful with telling others to kill themselves because you are a triggered little baby

EDIT: I swear telling others to off themselves was dubb worthy?

i do that to MTG on twitter all the time but i'm still on there.

So, gonna take me up on that bet offer that whatever that bombshell whistleblower news you posted will end up being a big heaping pile of a nothingburger? Or have you already forgotten about it?
No retard, I already explained.

first we got people telling other people to go get hit by a bus. then they're calling them retards. quite the happy bunch today.

I don't like Harris either but I'd love to see another TR7MP/Biden debate. That stupid motherfucker couldn't help but to admit he has the $500 million he's been fined. Can you imagine what a foreign relations meeting would be like with this guy in the WH? We might have an idea if he hadn't torn his translator's notes up and pushed him aside to have solo meetings with Putin relying on only the Russian translator. Jesus Christ I'm flabbergasted any American would seriously consider voting for him again. I guess foreign misinformation and echo chambers are pretty loud.
Lot to unpack there, I’ll take that trump with his policies , while not being so happy to cast my vote for him. Because it’s a choice between 2 shit candidates. Unfortunately that’s where we at. I really thought DeSantis could get the nod, the incitements made Trump a martyr and more people in a way. He’s beating Biden in so many polls. But I agree the debates will be sadly entertaining

first we got people telling other people to go get hit by a bus. then they're calling them retards. quite the happy bunch today.

All because I asked him to back up his talk with a friendly AV bet.

He went full schizo and started flinging his dirty diaper around.. I didn't even insult him (at first)

its like 1 am and i'm hungover as fuck. if you retards would stop running around calling everyone a bunch of retards that'd be great.

alright i'm finally coming around now. you guys can get back to flinging your shit at each other.

Last edited:
The day after the EJ Carrol first case was finalised he went on CNN and defamed her. This wasn't even the eventual $83 million. He just can't help himself. The tape of him waving the Iran classified document bragging that he had it...he's a fucking mad man.

Lot to unpack there, I’ll take that trump with his policies , while not being so happy to cast my vote for him. Because it’s a choice between 2 shit candidates. Unfortunately that’s where we at. I really thought DeSantis could get the nod, the incitements made Trump a martyr and more people in a way. He’s beating Biden in so many polls. But I agree the debates will be sadly entertaining
DeRacist? Why on earth would you want him to lead the country?

isn't she also suing him for that now too?
Not that I'm aware of, it would rub further salt into the wound though. I think the first case with $5 million was him digitally raping her and defaming her, the $83 million for defamation when he was president. She would be within her rights to continue suing for defamation.

Not that I'm aware of, it would rub further salt into the wound though. I think the first case with $5 million was him digitally raping her and defaming her, the $83 million for defamation when he was president. She would be within her rights to continue suing for defamation.

i dunno if letitia james is gonna go after 40 wall street or trump tower because of all of the debt they are in. one of those properties has almost 150 million dollars in outstanding loans and the other has nearly 50 million.

but it would be nice if trump would pay that debt off so letitia james can comandeer trump tower, and give e jean carroll her very own floor, the Carroll-a-go, where she can set up shop in there and have a bunch of attorneys sitting around watching donald trump's latest speeches waiting for the defaming orange rapist to start talking about her again so they can get their next lawsuit in.

i dunno if letitia james is gonna go after 40 wall street or trump tower because of all of the debt they are in. one of those properties has almost 150 million dollars in outstanding loans and the other has nearly 50 million.

but it would be nice if trump would pay that debt off so letitia james can comandeer trump tower, and give e jean carroll her very own floor, the Carroll-a-go, where she can set up shop in there and have a bunch of attorneys sitting around watching donald trump's latest speeches waiting for the defaming orange rapist to start talking about her again so they can get their next lawsuit in.
I don't know how it's fixed also with him being able to sell while not being able to do business in NY for 3 years. He doesn't own all of Trump Tower so seizing that would involve other people. I can't speak for Wall Street, the safest and less convoluted are outside of NY.

I don't know how it's fixed also with him being able to sell while not being able to do business in NY for 3 years. He doesn't own all of Trump Tower so seizing that would involve other people. I can't speak for Wall Street, the safest and less convoluted are outside of NY.

yeah i dont think 40 wall street and trump tower are high on her list. but she should at least take his golf courses just to piss him off. maybe get some gold rims and spinners and a boom system on one of his golf carts.

yeah i dont think 40 wall street and trump tower are high on her list. but she should at least take his golf courses just to piss him off. maybe get some gold rims and spinners and a boom system on one of his golf carts.
Mar-a-Lardo was originally a NY LLC, but I think he's moved that. Fuck knows how it's playing out, but you know he's been offering our security secrets to Putin again.

Back