Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

Yawn... This is getting tiresome.

Another "bombshell" that will turn out to be a complete dud full of nothing.

AV bet that it's a nothing burger?

Not going to take me up on the offer @ShadowRun ? Why not? Not confident in the legitimacy of your own narrative? Reality starting to finally sink in that maybe, the past couple of years of failed GOP narratives and baseless accusations were just that, complete bullshit? From Hunters laptop to the Twitter Files, nothing has yielded even a fraction of substance that could be considered "evidence". And yet here you are, too cowardly to admit to being wrong, posting yet another twitter "bombshell" accusation number 1037 that will fizzle into nothing in a matter of weeks, if not sooner.

now i know how you are so hopelessly uninformed, you get your poilitical knowledge from shitty twitter accounts, come to think of it, most of your posts are shitty tweets, havent you learnt yet just cos some schmuck calls himself "leading report", or "catturd", or whatever, it doesnt mean they are credible..

The whitsleblower is going to end up being James Comer himself.

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif

Joe is gonna be pissed when he hears about Hunter having foreign business dealings..

Not going to take me up on the offer @ShadowRun ? Why not? Not confident in the legitimacy of your own narrative? Reality starting to finally sink in that maybe, the past couple of years of failed GOP narratives and baseless accusations were just that, complete bullshit? From Hunters laptop to the Twitter Files, nothing has yielded even a fraction of substance that could be considered "evidence". And yet here you are, too cowardly to admit to being wrong, posting yet another twitter "bombshell" accusation number 1037 that will fizzle into nothing in a matter of weeks, if not sooner.
Yea the laptop and twitter files totally fake, sure bro.

I'm not doing no AV bet because investigations have been impeded, did you watch any of the whistle blowers testimony ? Of course not. But yea those AI pics of Hunter doing crack with strippers and guns is totally fake. So was the gun charges all fake bro. Good take

I'm not doing no AV bet because investigations have been impeded, did you watch any of the whistle blowers testimony ? Of course not. But yea those AI pics of Hunter doing crack with strippers and guns is totally fake. So was the gun charges all fake bro. Good take

How does Hunter doing crack with hookers relate to Joe Biden committing some sort of crime you cannot name?

How does Hunter doing crack with hookers relate to Joe Biden committing some sort of crime you cannot name?
You mentioned it first you tell me . That was in your post before mine

Do you even know your own argument? Or are you just flinging incoherent shit in all directions hoping something would stick?
Yeah, Hunter's laptop didnt prove anything GOP was trying to "prove".. The twitter files didnt reveal any high crimes by Joe Biden either despite months of republicans posturing about how "this is it, this is the big one".. Just like your "bombshell" twitter accusations and new whistleblowers will end up being fabricated nonsense as well, that even you know deep down is nonsense, which is why you wont accept the bet.

But yea those AI pics of Hunter doing crack with strippers and guns is totally fake. So was the gun charges all fake bro. Good take
What does that have to do with Joe Biden and the '20 election? A bunch of chumps crying about election interference and here we are almost 4 years later and there's still nothing a group of fringe partisan hacks can charge him with.

What does that have to do with Joe Biden and the '20 election? A bunch of chumps crying about election interference and here we are almost 4 years later and there's still nothing a group of fringe partisan hacks can charge him with.
Bro did you even read this page? I did NOT bring it up it was the hack who is the MTG/AOC of the WR. He randomly tags me talking about the lap top and Twitter files lol

Do you even know your own argument? Or are you just flinging incoherent shit in all directions hoping something would stick?
Yeah, Hunter's laptop didnt prove anything GOP was trying to "prove".. The twitter files didnt reveal any high crimes by Joe Biden either despite months of republicans posturing about how "this is it, this is the big one".. Just like your "bombshell" twitter accusations and new whistleblowers will end up being fabricated nonsense as well, that even you know deep down is nonsense, which is why you wont accept the bet.

lol what a stupid ass post , Twitter files was about the White House censorship especially with covid. You think that is some how an argument for Biden impeachment? No, and it’s no wonder why anyone here takes you seriously. Even you own “side” clowns you .
Hunters laptop is connected because of the what’s app message and emails . But you said it all fake . So stop wasting my time and throw oil on paintings and lay in traffic like a good NPC

You’re locked in for worst poster of 2024. @idrankyourbeer will be mad , but he’s actually a good poster with quality points who isn’t a toxic POS

I think maybe the laptop could be tied in with the What's App and emails dealing with business, establishing a chain for crimes but it's a maybe.

Bro did you even read this page? I did NOT bring it up it was the hack who is the MTG/AOC of the WR. He randomly tags me talking about the lap top and Twitter files lol

I think maybe the laptop could be tied in with the What's App and emails dealing with business, establishing a chain for crimes but it's a maybe.

Ah yes, the ol laptop that has been passed around more times than Melania at the Secret Service Christmas party.

lol what a stupid ass post , Twitter files was about the White House censorship especially with covid. You think that is some how an argument for Biden impeachment? No, and it’s no wonder why anyone here takes you seriously. Even you own “side” clowns you .
Hunters laptop is connected because of the what’s app message and emails . But you said it all fake . So stop wasting my time and throw oil on paintings and lay in traffic like a good NPC

You’re locked in for worst poster of 2024. @idrankyourbeer will be mad , but he’s actually a good poster with quality points who isn’t a toxic POS

i'm training hard as fuck this year. sure my last bout with cucks4tuck turned out to be a slobberknocker that went the distance, but this year i've been training with jack daniels and captain morgan and i'm gonna come back better and stronger than ever. this year it won't even be close. after zesto molesto gets dumpstered in the election i'm gonna lock in the chud vote bigly after i shit all over them and remind them that they are championing for a loser who is on his way to prison. none of this 5 round judges decision bullshit. it's gonna be a first round knockout this time. i'm going back-to-back baby!

what crime - hate crime
please specify which exact crime - violent hate crime
please specify, what did he do, those are just categories of crime - I don't understand, like sections of the statute? hate crime, you know like violent crime

people thinking they owned AOC is a joke

Bobul could have farted the Star Spangled Banner and conservatives would run victory laps.

Man, I don't know, it seems the Whatsapp messages actually clear Joe of involvement. If the House MAGA committee had anything solid they would impeach. They don't care if it's true though. They seem be happy to just keep leaking misleading information right up to the election. It might help TR7MP but I don't see how anyone other than their loyal base will approve of their productivity this term.

PS How fucking hilarious is it that one of them actually said Joe can't just claim he's innocent but has to prove it. I think they also couldn't find anything legally so gave themselves extra powers to gain more information because they know the dirt is there they just need to go fishing for it.

Last edited:

File this under blowjobs with Clinton, benghazi with Hilary,

Hunters laptop is connected because of the what’s app message and emails . But you said it all fake . So stop wasting my time and throw oil on paintings and Lay in traffic like a good NPC

Might want to be careful with telling others to kill themselves because you are a triggered little baby

EDIT: I swear telling others to off themselves was dubb worthy?

Last edited:
what crime - hate crime
please specify which exact crime - violent hate crime
please specify, what did he do, those are just categories of crime - I don't understand, like sections of the statute? hate crime, you know like violent crime

people thinking they owned AOC is a joke

- "sir, could you please just name the crime you witness Joe Biden commit"

- "RICO!!!! RICO!!!!"

- "sir, RiCO is not a crime"

- "CONSTITUTION!!!! FIRST AMENDMENT!!! HIGH CRIMES!!!"

Chuds: Oh man, AOC totally owned, RICO is totally a crime.. I know a guy who was found guilty of committing RICO, lol she's so dumb lol

Might want to be careful with telling others to kill themselves because you are a triggered little baby

EDIT: I swear telling others to off themselves was dubb worthy?
When did I say kill yourself?
That’s not something I would say to anyone even to trolls. Some weak mod removed a post .

Edit oh lay in traffic, like the protesters we see all do all the time and then I suggest you do the other stupid left protest: by ruining art. We see the weak minded left people do this all the, the weak woke left like you . That does not = kill yourself but keeping being fragile and manipulated lol….

Back