Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

Thankfully Belarus had special services to prevent these perps from fleeing to, wait for it, Ukraine.

3 guys been caught, central asian it seems

Were headed towards ukraine oh boy

This guy says hit was done for money (about 5000 dollars) and contact organized guns

That's definitely the guy in the photo I posted. Same facial structure/hair.

Alleged_perpetrators_of_the_2024_Crocus_City_Hall_terrorist_attack.png

Two of the terrorists.

2131.jpg

Thankfully Belarus had special services to prevent these perps from fleeing to, wait for it, Ukraine.

Well, looking at the map of where Moscow is located, where you going? All the Russia friendly countries with ties to the KGB?

Sorry I'm slow guys... has there been confirmation that 4 out of the 5 perps have now been CAPTURED?

Re conspiracies -
  • did Russia plan it - no, makes Russia and Putin look weak and incompetent
  • Ukraine - no, getting caught would sink their ability to get aid, not worth it
  • Islamic terror org - probably. They're always in the mix
Russia may try to spin this into Ukraine war propaganda to avoid having two separate wars operating at the same time. But I doubt they believe Ukraine did this.

Well, looking at the map of where Moscow is located, where you going? All the Russia friendly countries with ties to the KGB?

Exactly. The only other options would be Lithuania, Latvia, Finland Estonia and poland. Ukraine would probably be perceived as an better bet. A bet that would probably backfire as I would imagine Russia would be willing to hand over an awful lot of POWs in exchange for perpetrators of such an act. If indeed this was ISIS I imagine they presumed it would be a suicide mission and as such had no real plans to escape.

Sorry I'm slow guys... has there been confirmation that 4 out of the 5 perps have now been CAPTURED?
4 out of 4 captured
----------------
from the BBC:

The Islamic State group has issued a follow-up statement offering more details about last night’s attack on a concert hall on the outskirts of Moscow, which the group earlier said it was behind.

The new details - published via IS group accounts on messaging app Telegram - say four attackers were involved in the deadly assault, and includes a picture claiming to show the four assailants, all masked. The update comes from the group's news outlet Amaq, which was also the source of the initial claim.

Neither of the two IS Amaq statements indicated which of IS's regional branches was responsible for the attack.

In terms of motive, Amaq says "the attack comes in the context of normal ongoing war between the Islamic State and [anti-Islam] countries".

The IS mouthpiece says the attack was carried out by "fighters" who it says were armed with "machine guns, a gun, knives and incendiary bombs", and that the attack was preceded by a "concerted" reconnaissance mission.

Russia has not yet commented on the claims but the US has said it's credible that the Islamic State group could be behind the attack.

Re conspiracies -
  • did Russia plan it - no, makes Russia and Putin look weak and incompetent
  • Ukraine - no, getting caught would sink their ability to get aid, not worth it
  • Islamic terror org - probably. They're always in the mix
Russia may try to spin this into Ukraine war propaganda to avoid having two separate wars operating at the same time. But I doubt they believe Ukraine did this.

Agreed about Ukraine.. I don't understand what Ukraine's motive would be here. Kill civilians to piss off the Russians even more and cause more damage in their own country? Doesn't seem very smart at all and unlikely.

Probably Islamic terror.. but I wouldn't so easily dismiss Putin. He is literally killing his own people in Ukraine for no reason - he doesn't care about a few hundred people if its a means to an end.

4 out of 4 captured
----------------
from the BBC:

The Islamic State group has issued a follow-up statement offering more details about last night’s attack on a concert hall on the outskirts of Moscow, which the group earlier said it was behind.

The new details - published via IS group accounts on messaging app Telegram - say four attackers were involved in the deadly assault, and includes a picture claiming to show the four assailants, all masked. The update comes from the group's news outlet Amaq, which was also the source of the initial claim.

Neither of the two IS Amaq statements indicated which of IS's regional branches was responsible for the attack.

In terms of motive, Amaq says "the attack comes in the context of normal ongoing war between the Islamic State and [anti-Islam] countries".

The IS mouthpiece says the attack was carried out by "fighters" who it says were armed with "machine guns, a gun, knives and incendiary bombs", and that the attack was preceded by a "concerted" reconnaissance mission.

Russia has not yet commented on the claims but the US has said it's credible that the Islamic State group could be behind the attack.
Thanks.

So no perps are still on the loose then?

It would seem that way, and Putin is saying that they were captured trying flee into Ukraine… wink, wink

Back