News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

Lol, I just noticed the thread about Jon getting arrested. I think that proves your point you were trying to argue with those turd birds.
I feel like I constantly give people the wrong impression about my behavior. I do find it to be an important thing to try and correct misinformation because of how easily that spread, but I don't just go around correcting things and being an asshole about it. I do try to get the right info into everyone's hands, but will only treat people like assholes when they use misinformation to be assholes

Like, @FreedomCricket said it was 4am, so why not just wait longer, and my response was just correcting that was an error in the article and where the 4pm was noted in the report on video evidence, and not jumping down his throat. But earlier when @TrueBias incorrectly said it was 4am (before that article with the misinformation came out) and used that to further call the testers assholes and excusing the behavior, I corrected it and called him a big dumb bitch. Now, I didn't think truebias was being particularly egregious or anything, so I threw a little wink emoji at him too so he could get the feeling I'm not actually pissed and that I'm just trying to get him to realize the error, and there's no hard feelings.

But the problem is, because this forum is filled with people who can't be bothered to read and spout wrong info AND are assholes about it, I take that as full invitation to go shitting on heads. And the fact I do that so rampantly is gonna make me look emotionally biased on this topic because I'm mostly shitting on the heads of people defending Jon. That's not because of bias, it's just because that side is, ironically, the ones that usually can't be bothered to read and spout off wrong info AND are assholes about it.

I don't pretend to know what happened, and I don't even pretend to think he did something incredibly criminal here (except maybe the temporary theft of her phone, but that's hardly even petty misdemeanor). I do know that Jon is a proven asshole regardless of this situation being true or not, but his guilt here is still well up in the air for me. I even stated at one point:
The police report refers to the content of the cell phone footage that Jon took when he stole her phone, not just that she reported she has it. So there is definitely "evidence."

How damning it is, that's the question. The fact he was arrested lends some weight to it, but not exactly proof positive yet that this is gonna be convictable or anything
Basically I'm saying that even being arrested (or in this case, getting a summons, which is a charge but not necessarily an arrest) doesn't particularly strongly imply guilt in a case like this either. But the problem is, it certainly implies it more than Jon's video implies his innocence, and yet people act like that's the smoking gun to prove he's safe. And the absolute morons who think that aren't going to read my post above giving a balanced view on the establishment of guilt during an investigation, they're just gonna see my reply telling them they're fucking dumb for thinking a high five is gonna get a case thrown out.

It's like when the political sphere keeps shifting so that a moderate view ends up looking biased, cuz there's too many extremists around. Just in this case, it's the extremely stupid.

I feel like I constantly give people the wrong impression about my behavior. I do find it to be an important thing to try and correct misinformation because of how easily that spread, but I don't just go around correcting things and being an asshole about it. I do try to get the right info into everyone's hands, but will only treat people like assholes when they use misinformation to be assholes

Like, @FreedomCricket said it was 4am, so why not just wait longer, and my response was just correcting that was an error in the article and where the 4pm was noted in the report on video evidence, and not jumping down his throat. But earlier when @TrueBias incorrectly said it was 4am (before that article with the misinformation came out) and used that to further call the testers assholes and excusing the behavior, I corrected it and called him a big dumb bitch. Now, I didn't think truebias was being particularly egregious or anything, so I threw a little wink emoji at him too so he could get the feeling I'm not actually pissed and that I'm just trying to get him to realize the error, and there's no hard feelings.

But the problem is, because this forum is filled with people who can't be bothered to read and spout wrong info AND are assholes about it, I take that as full invitation to go shitting on heads. And the fact I do that so rampantly is gonna make me look emotionally biased on this topic because I'm mostly shitting on the heads of people defending Jon. That's not because of bias, it's just because that side is, ironically, the ones that usually can't be bothered to read and spout off wrong info AND are assholes about it.

I don't pretend to know what happened, and I don't even pretend to think he did something incredibly criminal here (except maybe the temporary theft of her phone, but that's hardly even petty misdemeanor). I do know that Jon is a proven asshole regardless of this situation being true or not, but his guilt here is still well up in the air for me. I even stated at one point:

Basically I'm saying that even being arrested (or in this case, getting a summons, which is a charge but not necessarily an arrest) doesn't particularly strongly imply guilt in a case like this either. But the problem is, it certainly implies it more than Jon's video implies his innocence, and yet people act like that's the smoking gun to prove he's safe. And the absolute morons who think that aren't going to read my post above giving a balanced view on the establishment of guilt during an investigation, they're just gonna see my reply telling them they're fucking dumb for thinking a high five is gonna get a case thrown out.

It's like when the political sphere keeps shifting so that a moderate view ends up looking biased, cuz there's too many extremists around. Just in this case, it's the extremely stupid.
I hear ya, this whole place is one big toilet bowl of misinformation, even when the right info is staring them square their face, kinda crazy.

She provided evidence to the police of the incident. So AGAIN you continue to be wrong. She says in the report that she did try to report it days before. You are pretending she didn't. Do I know she didn't try to report it? Nah, but I do know she says she did AND that you don't know she didn't, but keep misstating that as if you decided it's true

Also, the video does not show he "wasn't inebriated."

If you consider actually reading to be "petty shit" then that would explain why you haven't done so
There are two things and they can and probably did exist and to be fair with you even if all of the above did my understanding of the situation is relatively unchanged. Fact. Jones got feisty. Fact. They showed up to to his house strangely and brought guests. Fact. Words were exchanged. Fact they left in enough respect to be high fiving and hugging. Fact by the damn time a police report was filed not a soul was terrified for their life. Now if you or anyone else can’t see how yeah Jones may have said whatever but the situation was screwy from the beginning that’s kind of a lack of discernment. I’m not even naive enough to say Jones didn’t say whatever. Her take has a shit smear on it to me and once ANYONE has a serious accusation on them by someone that clearly seems to have exaggerated or at least had time to resolve the situation in other than law enforcement means no I do not take that seriously. No I do not respect their word. No I do not respect their actions of going to the police over some shit that is petty. . This is some you try to talk tough to me I’ll show you shit and I’m sorry I have a nutsack thhis isnt my lane. As far as whomever blocked me why even brag on that? Dude is a lame

Last edited:
Being a round the clock PR defense for TKO is what you do. Like they give two shits about an employee actually watching every card on his off time ha. All they need you to do is copy/paste the talking point bullet points you're provided. Which you do in spades.

Excellent job cracking the case by the way. Using the "Jon didn't murder this person in his front lawn therefore the woman who was threatened is a dumb lying bitch, there's nothing to see here, keeping moving" is some real Johnnie Cochran level stuff.
I hope you manage to make it through okay when this goes absolutely nowhere.

I hope you manage to make it through okay when this goes absolutely nowhere.
I don't think it is going anywhere. I'm above the age of 5 so I know how the world works. There will never be accountability, there will be consistent corruption. Keep enjoying the meager money you make burying innocent people on an MMA forum for a shitbag that makes 100 times the money you make.

That’s certainly what his lawyer his going to argue, and the prosecutor and judge will concede on it in his favour that his video showing his level of soberness beats her allegation of being super shitfaced.

I'd say it points more to his friendly demeanour than being drunk.
Dana hi5'd his wife's face pretty well when he was hammered.

It's Jones, i highly doubt that she's exaggerating. We know how he gets, fucking nerd cops always picking on the black man.
still, no point rushing to judgement before we know everything - yes, jones fucks up a lot, but its a bad trap to fall into to assume hes always in the wrong

still, no point rushing to judgement before we know everything - yes, jones fucks up a lot, but its a bad trap to fall into to assume hes always in the wrong
I agree, however in my defense this would be the first time Jones wouldn't be in the wrong. With other fighters I wouldn't just assume, but with Jones, well he makes it extremely difficult not to assume.

Last edited:
It’s not criminal charge. It’s civil charge. Burden of proof is a preponderance of evidence.

Once the police come to arrest him, then it’s criminal charge, which burden of proof becomes beyond a reasonable doubt

Why you are so obsessed with shooting down accusations is beyond my capacity to understand. Maybe you don’t realize that Jon jones has an extensive criminal history…

Edit: just saw that jones was arrested. Okay so now criminal charge. Let’s see how it goes
If I was wrong I’d admit it, or at least stfu and move on.
Okay buddy then keep away from the adult conversations and stick to emojis and gifs
<DCrying>
<{nope}>
Stop posting dumb shit and there’ll be no response from me.

Sarcasm Edited: FOH, I’m not the one who was wrong, and the evidence we presently know of shouldn’t have warranted an arrest.

Sarcasm Edited: F O H …

<DCrying>
<{nope}>

Sarcasm Edited: FOH, I’m not the one who was wrong, and the evidence we presently know of shouldn’t have warranted an arrest.

We know that the police has video evidence of part of the incident

I have said in other threads, there was a poster here who claims his gf had to give special lessons to JJ on basic reading 10-15 years ago or something.

I think he has a learning disorder, which by itself is non-issue. But because he's an MMA champ who has some CTE, a history of roiding, a coke/drinking habit and a some questionable people around him, he's doomed to repeat the cycle of violent outbursts.

Jones has done just about everything possible to make sure that there's as little reason as possible to give him the benefit of the doubt. If people rush to believe one side it's all because of Jones himself at the end.

<DCrying>
<{nope}>

Dude you do not need video evidence of a crime to arrest someone. It’s not realistic to have everything on camera. How the F are police supposed to arrest anyone if they use the standard you are suggesting?

I’m telling you how the law works. You are throwing a tantrum because you don’t understand it. You cannot tell me why I am wrong because if you try, I will just tell you how I am right. And there isn’t a GIF you can post to change that

You are incorrect on the Reyes vs Jones fight. Reyes fought a great fight and won 3 rounds to 2 easily. Reyes did more damage, did better in the close exchanges, Jones literally turned tail and ran away from Reyes to the other side of the cage two or three times.
...Jones had an off night. It happens to the best of them.
...But Jones was gifted a decision.

He LOST the fight, deal with it :

- Spent the whole fight fleeing
- Never hurted Jon Jones who was keep coming forward no matter what
- Let Jon Jones took the complete control of the cage in a submissive way

All of that against a dominant champion. No wonder he lost.

still, no point rushing to judgement before we know everything its a bad trap to fall into to assume hes always in the wrong

<LikeReally5><36>

It was 4pm,
and both people,
were contractually doing their job.

Not naming names but,
one person ...
  • was drunk and talking shit
  • has a history of hiding from drug tests
  • has a history of drug use
  • has a history of assault
  • has a history of drunken arrests
  • crashed a car, ran away
  • returned to the accident to grab drugs
  • ran away a 2nd time avoiding (helping) a woman they crashed into
  • repeatedly caught in lies
  • timed their move to HW exactly when the HW champ left the company
  • took 3 years to gain a few pounds

But yeah... "NO POINT, BAD TRAP"

It is clearly everyone else at fault,
not just individual critical thinking,
even our collective logic.

<YeahOKJen>

How do people type/say/think this stuff with a straight face.

Is the earth flat as well?

That other person was probably aggressive and racist. Who cares if Jon was intoxicated. He was at home behaving himself until a stranger bothered him at home

He signed a contract to be "bothered" at home.

It is his actual, and only... job.

Jones is totally unfamiliar with drug testing for his profession.

Since 2008.

<{outtahere}>

Last edited:
Back