Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wpYkdKs.gif

Wow

My bad. She really get's me hot and bothered with that beauty of a face. I feel bad for you and your standards of what a hot chick is. Go outside and live a little buddy. Sherdog will be there when you get home.

I'd rather talk about butter face chicks here than modern mma in the heavies with a bunch of geeks that have never seen the inside of even a boxercise class.

Please see yourself out and go back to the heavies. You're boring. I'd honestly expect more from an 07 account. And that's a shoot.

Punk always starting shit with people goddamn.

Unsafe working conditions

I'd rather talk about butter face chicks here than modern mma in the heavies with a bunch of geeks that have never seen the inside of even a boxercise class.

Please see yourself out and go back to the heavies. You're boring. I'd honestly expect more from an 07 account. And that's a shoot.
Talent, success and a big ass.... What's not to love?

He’s never had a Gordita in his life.

My bad. She really get's me hot and bothered with that beauty of a face. I feel bad for you and your standards of what a hot chick is. Go outside and live a little buddy. Sherdog will be there when you get home.

I dozed off for a minute and thought did I post something really fucking stupid

Aren't you the dude who said he would kill himself if Nakamura got over? Then he won the Rumble. Name looks familiar.

Aren't you the dude who said he would kill himself if Nakamura got over? Then he won the Rumble. Name looks familiar.
Same dude who tried to take credit for me 'leaving' when we had the emergency heatwave/wildfires here,
And then when i came back
*poof*
he disappeared
<lmao>

Not gonna lie, its doing my soul good to see all you people in here pissing and moaning about WWE again, I knew it wouldnt last after that bullshit I witnessed last night
Ole Pete never is wrong, it seems

Correct. But it was only if he won one of the two championship belts. Which he didn't and won't.

Same dude who tried to take credit for me 'leaving' when we had the emergency heatwave/wildfires here,
And then when i came back
*poof*
he disappeared
<lmao>
I thought you left because you were a loser junkie/drunk? I don't know or care. I have big boy shit to handle in my life to set up my family for generations. But I'm sure your guys 35k posts about pro wrestling on Sherdog will do the same. Lol I just come here to feel better about myself. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back