Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still baffled that Jackie Redmond hasn't changed that half jacket suit she wearing.

That ain't it girl.

American Bulldogs are my favorite. As the proud owner of an all black rescue cat named Merlin, you should continue applying the pressure until you get one of your own! Merlin is awesome.

Will do, Buck. I'll apply BIG pressure!

Nah my lil dude passed so now i have adventures with my sis pup

View attachment 1025466

I gotta black cat tho.
She comes and goes as she pleases.
Shes a free spirit.

I been feeding a wild ass stray cat in my neighborhood lately, hes one of those grey and black and white striped deals, I forget what theyre called, hes all frizzy and feral looking, solidly built with a crooked knotted up half tail and he struts through my yard like he owns the place

I toss out my meat leftovers for him, I put out milk too but he doesnt seem to care for it

He's probably the reason why my squirrels keep disappearing...

@Pliny Pete I just saw a white American Bulldog. Must have been 120 pounder. He looked at me. He seemed like a good boi. Just thought you should know this recent development in my life.

He sounds magnificent!

phil-hartman.gif

Kabuki warriors was in the same segment, but Veers hair was the most beatiful thing in it.

He sounds magnificent!

phil-hartman.gif

We ran into each other when I was coming out of Rite Aid right now. We both looked at each other and I could tell he was thinking, "dang, a tiger" and I was thinking, "dang, a white American Bulldog. He must be 120 pounder!" then we both went on our separate ways.

I been feeding a wild ass stray cat in my neighborhood lately, hes one of those grey and black and white striped deals, I forget what theyre called, hes all frizzy and feral looking, solidly built with a crooked knotted up half tail and he struts through my yard like he owns the place

I toss out my meat leftovers for him, I put out milk too but he doesnt seem to care for it

He's probably the reason why my squirrels keep disappearing...
Most cats are lactose intolerant, milk can be bad for them. Sounds like a smart cat. Outdoor cats are menaces, they kill for fun. Has it brought you any gifts (birds/rodents/etc) to return the favor for your generosity?

The AR shit WWE does is so damn silly.

I remember when the Big Boss man handcuffed Hulk Hogan to the barricade and beat him like a rented government mule. That seems like the earliest brutal beating I remember in wrestling even though I did not care for Hogan that much it seemed excessive in my young mind.

We ran into each other when I was coming out of Rite Aid right now. We both looked at each other and I could tell he was thinking, "dang, a tiger" and I was thinking, "dang, a white American Bulldog. He must be 120 pounder!" then we both went on our separate ways.

Was he a stray!?!?

Most cats are lactose intolerant, milk can be bad for them. Sounds like a smart cat. Outdoor cats are menaces, they kill for fun. Has it brought you any gifts (birds/rodents/etc) to return the favor for your generosity?

If he kills any of my critters he better just kayfabe that shit so we can continue our peaceful cohabitation

DIY is back together again again again?

This is about as bad as Zayn and Owens reteaming over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back