Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I literally just got done singing the praises of The Versace King to my homie @Sara and two hours later this happens
I know I say this a lot but there is no way all these things are coincidences

@My Spot in shambles!

Im starting to think Im like that kid in the Twilight Zone movie...

url

@Stargazer Rex there was a commercial for a Canadian streaming service that was advertising they have the rights for Barbie. It only included a clip of her feet, and I told Summer that you watched Barbie recently and she said "I also thought of him when I saw her feet" <Lmaoo>

@Stargazer Rex there was a commercial for a Canadian streaming service that was advertising they have the rights for Barbie. It only included a clip of her feet, and I told Summer that you watched Barbie recently and she said "I also thought of him when I saw her feet" <Lmaoo>

Barbie's feet were tremendous, B.

Watching whole roster job to Nia Jax and then watching Jax job to Cargill was like in X-men when Gladiator showed up, didn’t flinch a molecule under Juggernaut’s best shots completely undefended, and then in one switch motion tosses Juggernaut helplessly away too far to ever be a factor in the fight again…

Jade is a fine woman too, she should aspire to wear lots of tops like that

@My Spot the very first episode of Championship Wrestling From Georgia just started on the stream

Bayleys win too brothas

That was about as perfect a “current funny heel Bayley” style finish could be. I laughed pretty hard and clapped. Ladies delivered, men sucked, Gunther was the right choice

The fuck happened to Shotzi, her face looks extra skinny and she has heavy bags under her eyes now. Becky Lynch's face was also looking skeleton skinny last night at the Rumble. Why these WWE women going ghoul mode?

And they open with a jobber squash, boy Ole sure was playing to win

The fuck happened to Shotzi, her face looks extra skinny and she has heavy bags under her eyes now. Becky Lynch's face was also looking skeleton skinny last night at the Rumble. Why these WWE women going ghoul mode?

Ozempic is the new opioid crisis

Ozempic is the new opioid crisis
She looks like she's in her 60s.
These WWE broads always getting into something new that fucks up their face.

I feel like Johnny Ace is still pulling the strings.

@My Spot the very first episode of Championship Wrestling From Georgia just started on the stream
Nah the first episode was a week after Black Saturday. By now on the stream (09/15/84) there were back on TBS Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back