Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a great match, everyone should watch it if they've never seen it
That is serious legitimate heat too, the fans were ready to kill Idol & Rich, look at em trying to climb into the cage after the match, the heels had to legit fight their way all the way back to the dressing room because the cops told em "We cant save ya from this crowd so you better run fast"

GKvY10DXsAM66HG
This woman has birthed 2 children

because the cops told em "We cant save ya from this crowd so you better run fast"

If that was Ol Rex I'd a snatched the cop's gun and said, "Since you aint using this, I'll take it off your hands" then got me and the boys out of there in time to make happy hour. But that's just me, big mayne. I'm cut from a different cloth!

If that was Ol Rex I'd a snatched the cop's gun and said, "Since you aint using this, I'll take it off your hands" then got me and the boys out of there in time to make happy hour. But that's just me, big mayne. I'm cut from a different cloth!
Might as well have taken his balls since he wasn't using those either. I think those cops were just a bunch of marks, Rex! They wanted to see them beat down too!

This is such a great match, everyone should watch it if they've never seen it
That is serious legitimate heat too, the fans were ready to kill Idol & Rich, look at em trying to climb into the cage after the match, the heels had to legit fight their way all the way back to the dressing room because the cops told em "We cant save ya from this crowd so you better run fast"

Couple things about this match.

I love old stye cages. But that one was giving me anxiety. Props to whomever had the balls and lack of brains to try and scale that.

The ring ropes being so loose triggers me. Badly.

I always forget Tommy Rich was a heel in Memphis.

Lawler was never a great technical wrestler, but damn he could tell a story in the ring.

No fancy dives or flips, just two (eventually 3) guys beating on each other.

Calhoon sold that piledriver like death.

Paul Dangerly instead of Paul Dangerously was annoying me.

After a demoralizing performance in Reno, my son is back on the grind. He's eating some tacos, then heavy lifting followed by an hour of wrestling practice. The grind don't stop. If Cody Rhodes can end Roman Reigns 1,316 day reign then anything is possible!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just like Fritz and Doris
<DCrying>

Did you guys know that a person was once shot and killed by cops inside the arena during a World Class Championship Wrestling show and the cops just drug out the body and never even stopped the show, thats how powerful Fritz was in Dallas back in those days
True story

Did you guys know that a person was once shot and killed by cops inside the arena during a World Class Championship Wrestling show and the cops just drug out the body and never even stopped the show, thats how powerful Fritz was in Dallas back in those days
True story
I believe that 100%

Couple things about this match.

I love old stye cages. But that one was giving me anxiety. Props to whomever had the balls and lack of brains to try and scale that.

The ring ropes being so loose triggers me. Badly.

I always forget Tommy Rich was a heel in Memphis.

Lawler was never a great technical wrestler, but damn he could tell a story in the ring.

No fancy dives or flips, just two (eventually 3) guys beating on each other.

Calhoon sold that piledriver like death.

Paul Dangerly instead of Paul Dangerously was annoying me.

Yea, I always wondered why his name just randomly changed, he was already Paul E Dangerously and then day they started calling him Paul E Dangerly in the Apter mags and then it went back to dangerously after a few months
Even as a kid that shit stuck out to my obsessive mark ass but i just always assumed it was a mistake by the magazine writer
Wasnt til I saw some Memphis on Youtube a couple years back and her Gordon Solie call him Dangerly that I realized it wasnt actually a mistake, now Im really confused

And thats also how much those ole Texas cowboy cops gave a fuck about a dead black back in those days lol
These are the same people that took Kevin Owens DIRECTLY TO JAIL for losing a wrestling match!

Stone-Cold-and-Kevin-owens-98d2.jpg

True story

That horrendous lore!

62b4e159d601b3e8fa62834a580844f8925f8354_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back