Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really strange how the Conrad podcasts have revealed that pretty much everyone in the office thought of Fink as a joke and made fun of him relentlessly.

That was his shoot brand new car that he had no idea they were going to dent and smash the windshield of as a “rib”.

It sucks but the guy looked like a straight up nerd and had a soft demeanor. And he was around jacked, testosterone fueled dudes with some being legit athletes and tough guys. That's how it was in the marines too. I never was a bully, I've actually always taken a liking to the misfits and weirdos. But they had it rough. There is always a pecking order when a bunch of males are together.

These wood carvings are dope

424890131-8250295238321169-8619866597609946398-n.jpg

434605673-8250295311654495-2521245824577376697-n.jpg

It sucks but the guy looked like a straight up nerd and had a soft demeanor. And he was around jacked, testosterone fueled dudes with some being legit athletes and tough guys. That's how it was in the marines too. I never was a bully, I've actually always taken a liking to the misfits and weirdos. But they had it rough. There is always a pecking order when a bunch of males are together.
Yeah that’s the vibe I get too. He was an easy target for Vince and the others in the inner circle just followed suit.

He would do this thing where he’d read all the dirt sheets and make a summary of what’s all going on in wrestling and have it in everyone’s desk in the mornings. JR says we all just threw them away and never read them <lmao>

Yeah that’s the vibe I get too. He was an easy target for Vince and the others in the inner circle just followed suit.

He would do this thing where he’d read all the dirt sheets and make a summary of what’s all going on in wrestling and have it in everyone’s desk in the mornings. JR says we all just threw them away and never read them <lmao>

Lmao. And nerds will do shit like that and not help themselves.

Meanwhile, Ol Rex would have been like:

handsome-man-at-home.jpg

"What the fuck, Corny's fat wife is fucking all the boys?!"

Fink cried and milked the hell out of his moment too

Thanks Sonnen. That made me remember Ricardo Rodriguez and for some reason Armando Estrada. Ricardo imo was the only consistently good thing about Alberto Del Rio's time in WWE.

Reactions: HHJ
Undertaker's arm under the ring.

So Undertaker stayed under the ring all day long like Tommy Rich did for the legendary Jerry Lawler vs Austin Idol hair vs hair cage match in Memphis back in '87?
Did he also have a 12 pack of beer to keep him company like Tommy did?
Or was there a secret way to get him under the ring before the match started?

So Undertaker stayed under the ring all day long like Tommy Rich did for the legendary Jerry Lawler vs Austin Idol hair vs hair cage match in Memphis back in '87?

Pete, even if I did know I'd never expose The Business!

I doubt his broken down ass is laying under there all day. Probably snuck under there when they had the lights off for the pre match video package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back