Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most cats are lactose intolerant, milk can be bad for them. Sounds like a smart cat. Outdoor cats are menaces, they kill for fun. Has it brought you any gifts (birds/rodents/etc) to return the favor for your generosity?
I've taken in two strays I used to feed. One of them will leave his toys in my shoes, on my pillow and in my dirty laundry on a nightly basis. Basically all the places with my scent.

Big Drew appears to be in tremendous shape like that white American Bulldog I saw!

This lil weird ref is getting too close to the rasslers!

Double down big boots look silly.....no one, not even Undertaker never looked good doing that spot.

I seen that ref pocketing some bills.

Priest needs to lay out Truth and distance himself from this nonsense. He’s so close to breaking out and they have him involved with this dumb shit. Let Truth do his thing with JD if they’re dead set on linking him to Judgement Day

GEfhSMVbkAANjqr

Theyve pretty much booked priest to be a fucking idiot
When Lashley and Drew were champs he was hanging with them and nearly ready to break out as a champ

Punk and Cody's promo battle was fun to watch...but Punk smashed him on the mic. I only wish either one had the Kevin Owens move set, and could have thrown a Superkick or Stunner to drive things home at the end.

Either Seth isn't as hurt as they want us to believe or we are going to get some HBK taboo Tuesday style performance. Which, if we are being honest I'd rather not see.

Raw should have ended with him tearfully about to surrender the belt only for priest to come out and kick his ass and cash in before he could surrender it.

Instead priest is just playing paddy cake with r truth and Rollins will be hiding in the same cabin goes in between his quarterly title defenses.

Lol at Cody and punk giving us a great promo to only get eliminated by the 30th entrant Saturday <4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back