Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GFYgkwpWsAAm9u6

Get him to swap our places....

@Stargazer Rex

Dang. What happened there, Mr Roll?
Cody just gave Rock his title shot after Roman completely devalued Seth's belt.
Yeah, if they were gonna go in that direction then having Roman bury that belt and Seth(even though he deserves it) to start the promo wasn't exactly setting up a battle for the ages.

I just got two Sausage McMuffins With Egg and they both have this stupid fucking yellow flat microwave egg bullshit and not their signature round white fresh cooked real egg and I am hot as a firecracker over it!

@moonwolf Im gonna need you to do me a solid and go get an Egg Mac and see what kinda egg you get, I need to know if this is a company wide wholesale change or if ole Pete just didnt get his proper issue this morning!

Literally me after I took a couple bites and realized something was wrong so I opened it up and discovered the subterfuge

tenor.gif

My bad, pete.
Imma check tomorrow morning.
I Should probably check to see if wendys still uses the cooked/round too

For science.

Last edited:
Yeah, if they were gonna go in that direction then having Roman bury that belt and Seth(even though he deserves it) to start the promo wasn't exactly setting up a battle for the ages.

What the FUCK Cody Rhodes leave a piece of his soul in that very ring when he went back to back at the Royal Rumble for if he was just gonna give it to the Rock?!

What the FUCK Cody Rhodes leave a piece of his soul in that very ring when he went back to back at the Royal Rumble for if he was just gonna give it to the Rock?!
The rock is on TKO's board of directors!
Literally signing Cody's checks.

What else is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: supposed to do?

caught the ending of smackdown. ill always pop for the rock but damn i feel bad for cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back