Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I lived in Arizona all my neighborhood was pretty much all "Mexican Americans" and they always roasted goats during parties and holidays.....I tried some stew once and it was actually really good.
Back when I worked/lived on the Navajo Reservation, roast mutton and mutton stew were meals that I grew to like.

When I lived in Arizona all my neighborhood was pretty much all "Mexican Americans" and they always roasted goats during parties and holidays.....I tried some stew once and it was actually really good.

Yeah, its called "birria de chivo" around here (Sonora) but in other places its called "barbacoa de cabrito" or "cabrito".

Its a good dish, but quite heavy if you ask me, definitively top notch party meal because its cheap and good.

EDIT

I always thought eating Goat is basically like eating dog meat, i think they taste similar since when i was growing up every once in a while you got some guy busted for selling stray dogs tacos as goat.

Back when I worked/lived on the Navajo Reservation, roast mutton and mutton stew were meals that I grew to like.
I would expect the bare minimum to be called a "rural person" is being able to turn a live animal into meat, otherwise i would call them LARPers.

Which is why i don't think Noem really is a representative of life in a farm, she sounds like she hated life there and didn't do any farm work.

I mean the speed and absolute lack of emotion at which a farm guy would tie up a goat, slit its throat, drain its blood and then flay it and chop means that it was a just a normal day for him.

So why would an actual farm person think its worthy of being in a book? it would be like me telling stories of my daily sales reports.

I would expect the bare minimum to be called a "rural person" is being able to turn a live animal into meat, otherwise i would call them LARPers.

Which is why i don't think Noem really is a representative of life in a farm, she sounds like she hated life there and didn't do any farm work.

I mean the speed and absolute lack of emotion at which a farm guy would tie up a goat, slit its throat, drain its blood and then flay it and chop means that it was a just a normal day for him.

So why would an actual farm person think its worthy of being in a book? it would be like me telling stories of my daily sales reports.
Noem is definitely not your typical representative of life on a farm.

Noem is definitely not your typical representative of life on a farm.

Yup, so i don't know why she tries to play it off as "life on a farm" kind of thing, she seems to be quite deranged when telling those stories.

I mean who the fuck shoots a goat in a gravel pit? i mean who shoots a goat in general?

It is beyond messed up that she did this 20 years ago, and then chose to write about now. It's also hilarious though to see the "outrage" though from the Left. Kill a baby?: "It's your right" Kill a dog?: "This act just shows once again how sick the Right is!".

Kind of bummed about all this. I was quite fond of her before. But the casual disregard of the dog really bugs me

If she was on Trump's shortlist, she certainly can't be now. That would bring a lot of additional negative attention. and I think animal lovers might be the last group he hasn't pissed off

It is beyond messed up that she did this 20 years ago, and then chose to write about now. It's also hilarious though to see the "outrage" though from the Left. Kill a baby?: "It's your right" Kill a dog?: "This act just shows once again how sick the Right is!".
The right is full of uninformed ding dongs who are all about to change their minds about dog shooting (and probably kill their own dogs) because Trump is now defending this dumb bitch who shot her dog and thought it was a good move to glorify it in a book.

Comparing this moron shooting her dog to attack the left on abortion. Good work, and bold.

I think she just made it up to get brownie points from her constituents. There’s not even a shred of remorse, and it’s not like she isn’t a pathological liar. Prob doubled down on her lies and tossed in that goat story for good measure.

I bet she didn’t even have a dog named Cricket lol. If there was a dog, I bet her dad would have done it.

I think she just made it up to get brownie points from her constituents. There’s not even a shred of remorse, and it’s not like she isn’t a pathological liar. Prob doubled down on her lies and tossed in that goat story for good measure.

I bet she didn’t even have a dog named Cricket lol. If there was a dog, I bet her dad would have done it.
You're not familiar with people from North an South Dakota? Outside the reservation they have a mindset that is a throwback from the early late 1800's to early 1900's.

Recently moved not so much but generational not much has changed. What upsets us and makes no sense is a part of their daily lives. People look at her an thing she just a normal girl but she's put out that way for her political ambitious. She could not be more detached to today's reality.

You're not familiar with people from North an South Dakota? Outside the reservation they have a mindset that is a throwback from the early late 1800's to early 1900's.

Recently moved not so much but generational not much has changed. What upsets us and makes no sense is a part of their daily lives. People look at her a thing she just a normal girl but she's put out that way for her political ambitious. She could not be more detached to today's reality.
I’m not doubting there are people like that, but her credibility is highly suspect

Recently moved not so much but generational not much has changed. What upsets us and makes no sense is a part of their daily lives. People look at her an thing she just a normal girl but she's put out that way for her political ambitious. She could not be more detached to today's reality.

What?! Stop talking out of your ass.

Since you said North and South Dakota, I'm assuming you're talking about Standing Rock. That res is a fucking shithole, along with most of the other reservations in South Dakota.

kill a baby? Do you go around telling people you were born at the moment of ejaculation too?

Back