Max wins

Pulling my thread back up as a reminder of what Max is gonna do tomorrow. He's about to surprise a lot of Sherbros.
Proved you right and made me some money😁. When I saw you made this thread the other day I was like okay cool, im not crazy. People were talking like Max was a dead man, so I’m glad he restored order to the universe

I would have argued with you based on the reach. But I'll be damned if Max didn't control distance and timing for 90% of the fight or more.

And it won't be close after rd 2. The more time I've had to think about this fight, the more sure I am of the outcome (or maybe I'm just delusional lol).

This is a bad stylistic matchup for Justin imo. Max's boxing is quite a bit better imo. Those hooks of Justin ain't getting it done, not against Max who likes to stay at range and throw clean straight shots. Also the odds of Justin landing another clean head kick is virtually zero (that was a once in a lifetime deal imo).

Justin's low kicks won't be as much of a factor as people think. Max fights at range and Justin does most of his damage with low kicks in close. At range Justin's low kicks aren't nearly as effective and he oftens gets countered.

Final prediction: Max starts to take over after rd 2. He'll most likely gets the dec win or late TKO.
With one sec to go it dont get any more late then that

And it won't be close after rd 2. The more time I've had to think about this fight, the more sure I am of the outcome (or maybe I'm just delusional lol).

This is a bad stylistic matchup for Justin imo. Max's boxing is quite a bit better imo. Those hooks of Justin ain't getting it done, not against Max who likes to stay at range and throw clean straight shots. Also the odds of Justin landing another clean head kick is virtually zero (that was a once in a lifetime deal imo).

Justin's low kicks won't be as much of a factor as people think. Max fights at range and Justin does most of his damage with low kicks in close. At range Justin's low kicks aren't nearly as effective and he oftens gets countered.

Final prediction: Max starts to take over after rd 2. He'll most likely gets the dec win or late TKO.

good call

Max should've jumped on Justin some of those times he had him hurt, he made that fight come down to the wire. Dramatic AF though. 😁
836820-33215770.png

The best is blessed

<DCWhoa>

Max did good man, that dude is a legend. I suspected he'd have more power and keep his speed, but damn.

Just popping in to say nice one.

There are always BS threads with random accounts calling out low percentage outcomes, but this was different. You are an OG and legit staked a claim with some reasoning.

Max is one of the MMA GOATS. What a legendary performance.

I love Max and I didn't give him chance. Fair play.

I knew he was the better boxer but I I thought he'd get cracked at some point by the bigger fighter.

I was actually mad when he did the point to the middle shit because it was giving Justin a chance to land big. Lol and Max sparks him during it.

Unbelievable

Just popping in to say nice one.

There are always BS threads with random accounts calling out low percentage outcomes, but this was different. You are an OG and legit staked a claim with some reasoning.

Max is one of the MMA GOATS. What a legendary performance.
Shoot, Max surprised even me in a few ways. That was a legit lights out KO. Even I had to do a double take. Lol, appreciate the kind words, brother.

Last edited:
Shoot, Max surprised even me in a few ways. That was a legit lights out KO. Even I had to do 2 takes. Lol, appreciate the kind words, brother.

That was a fully GO TO SLEEP knockout and he didn't need to call for it what so ever.

On that note, Poirier picked Holloway as well!!

What a night.

Back