• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out this entire CM Punk shit could've been squashed the very night it started if the Young Bucks weren't such crybabies is wild, especially cause them gossiping about untrue shit is what started it to begin with.

Then it could've gotten squashed again a year ago, but once again they never cleaned the sand out of their vaginas.

These are the types of dorks I couldn't fuck with in real life.

Flip side of that argument is that they said they'd sit down with CM Soft and talk about working if he could stay quiet and not get in any trouble for a few months and the clock was reset on a daily basis even when he was given his own show.

Flip side of that argument is that they said they'd sit down with CM Soft and talk about working if he could stay quiet and not get in any trouble for a few months and the clock was reset on a daily basis even when he was given his own show.

Yeah, I don't think people realize how much of an asshole Punk is. His problems stem back 20 years with many people on the indies.

The Bucks knew him from stories from other guys. And they were acting under the belief "He'll fuck it up like he always does. " Seth, Sami and Owens were all probably telling them this.

Kenny seems to have a more positive attitude about it, which seems to be his problem. Too much class, which is rare in prowrestling.

Says who? A dirtsheet writer?

You'd think Kenny Omega would bring that up when he was saying this all could have been squashed, but the Young Bucks didn't want to and how Kenny and CM Punk are cool to this day. lol

If you don't think that thing could fuck you up, I don't know what to tell you. I'd rather not take one of those to the head.

I don't get the hate for it either lol

The handle is like 7 inches long and there's no weight on the hammer head. If that "fucks you up" you might be made of paper. The worst that dumb ass bell hammer is gonna do is give you a cut if you got hit on the top of the head with it.

Claudio sold a fucking rib shot from it <lmao>

Yeah, I don't think people realize how much of an asshole Punk is. His problems stem back 20 years with many people on the indies.

The Bucks knew him from stories from other guys. And they were acting under the belief "He'll fuck it up like he always does. " Seth, Sami and Owens were all probably telling them this.

Kenny seems to have a more positive attitude about it, which seems to be his problem. Too much class, which is rare in prowrestling.

People gossiping about something that isn't true. Hangman going out on national TV, going off script, and burying CM Punk to his face based on that gossip that wasn't true. Several months passing and them not correcting the media or apologizing to Punk about that gossip that wasn't true. Punk finally saying "if you don't like me say it to my face", but it's all Punk "fucking it up like he always does"?

It also appears to be the Young Bucks and a handful of their friends are the only people that had a problem with CM Punk in AEW. There's a reason there were so many "Colliders" in AEW when the show first launched lol

This entire situation is the Young Bucks being that meme of the guy putting the stick in his bicycle spoke and then acting like he's the victim. Matt Jackson's wife acting like they were fucking martyrs made this shit even dumber.

Then Jack Perry pulling the same shit, going out in front of the world and "shooting" trying to stir shit up, knowing exactly what the fuck he was doing. These guys act like internet trolls, but the difference is they can't hide behind a screen.

Says who? A dirtsheet writer?

You'd think Kenny Omega would bring that up when he was saying this all could have been squashed, but the Young Bucks didn't want to and how Kenny and CM Punk are cool to this day. lol

Almost all of what we hear is through a "dirtsheet writer" though lol. But people use confirmation bias to believe whatever they want to believe. During Brawl Out Ace Steel was talking to Meltzer the most out of everyone.

People will discredit whatever reports they don't like and then willingly believe a clown like Nick Hausman.

The handle is like 7 inches long and there's no weight on the hammer head. If that "fucks yo
u up" you might be made of paper. The worst that dumb ass bell hammer is gonna do is give you a cut if you got hit on the top of the head with it.

Claudio sold a fucking rib shot from it <lmao>

You're insane. That thing could easily crack your skull if someone whacked you with it full pelt.

Of all the hokey things in wrestling this isn't one to complain about.

Its better than having a full blown sledgehammer that would literally kill you if hit with properly but instead you just kind of shimmy it in to people with two hands like Triple H.

Almost all of what we hear is through a "dirtsheet writer" though lol. But people use confirmation bias to believe whatever they want to believe. During Brawl Out Ace Steel was talking to Meltzer the most out of everyone.

People will discredit whatever reports they don't like and then willingly believe a clown like Nick Hausman.

Except now we're hearing it directly from Kenny Omega's mouth. Kenny was down to squash all of this the night it happened and he even said him and Punk talked it out and were good and are still good.

We also actually saw actual video of the incident from Wembley and how tame that was while Tony Khan was putting out a narrative that he "feared for his life".

I was firmly on the "fuck CM Punk" side until seeing that tame video and hearing words directly from Kenny Omega's mouth.

So who is ready for a Swerve title reign? Now is the time as he can only hold the momentum for so long, they would be smart to make it a huge thing is he wins.

Punk finally saying "if you don't like me say it to my face", but it's all Punk "fucking it up like he always does"?
and then they did say it to his face and then they had a problem with that. lol.
There's a reason there were so many "Colliders" in AEW when the show first launched lol

Some of Collisions numbers weren't an better than they are now with Punk, is the reality. There is so much revisionist history but a lot of the WWE stans were calling him "Less than half a mill Phil." and the last few viewerships I've seen have all been in in the 460k to 480k region.

Collision was fine until it was the same people stuck in the same bubble all losing to make Punk look better. It was obvious the show was made to stroke Punk's ego.

and then they did say it to his face and then they had a problem with that. lol.

Some of Collisions numbers weren't an better than they are now with Punk, is the reality. There is so much revisionist history but a lot of the WWE stans were calling him "Less than half a mill Phil." and the last few viewerships I've seen have all been in in the 460k to 480k region.

Bucks said it to his face, Punk slapped them around, and the Bucks got sad and didn't want to talk anymore.

Why are you quoting me about ratings? I don't give a fuck about ratings and don't give a fuck that CM Punk doesn't work there anymore, I ain't a fan of his and roasted him as much as anyone on this website lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back