Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

Why is everyone so suprised that no one knows who Wlad is? The typical American is very ignorant about boxing, if I ever wanted to talk about it with anyone except the guys at my gym, I'd be out of luck.

Why is everyone so suprised that no one knows who Wlad is? The typical American is very ignorant about boxing, if I ever wanted to talk about it with anyone except the guys at my gym, I'd be out of luck.

Because these gossip shows are supposed to be able to recognize any celebrity, let alone the heavyweight champ of the world. It's not like she's dating Doug DeWitt. They have teams of these idiots flocking together like the Swans of Capistrano and can't even figure out who this 6'6" guy is, even with the biggest clue of all, his first name (and it ain't exactly Bob either).

If anyone there had half a brain they would say to themselves, "Hmmm, a nearly seven foot strong looking guy dating Hayden. Maybe he's an athlete. Maybe I should check out the top sports athletes name Vladimir". But they don't. They're too busy drinking decaf grande, half milk, half soy cappucino's with two pumps of hazelnut and wondering if they wore the right pair of shoes this morning.

haydenbioassqj9.gif

2636298033074a7d7035o.jpg

ancient warrior... i thought the same thing

Do some F'in research. That's their job! Damn. Then the rest of the thread is just comedy stuff lol

I don't know if this has been posted yet... But I just read this:

Panettiere, 19, who was at ex-Teen Vogue editor Carlos Lopezs masquerade birthday party at Guys, Los Angeles, on February 19, attended with someone who is said to be double her size.

She had this grizzly bear-looking man with her, the New York Daily News quoted a guest as saying.

His name was Vladimir and everyone kept talking about how he was a wrestler.

He was huge though, especially in comparison to how small she is. He looked like he couldve eaten Hayden as a small snack, the guest said.

A wrestler...
HAHAHAHA

Wow, these people talk about actors on pissant little soap operas and things like they are superstars, but they don't know who Wladimir Klitschko is? Epic Fail E Channel, or TMZ, or whichever collection of romos reported this

Unless he's a sobbing romantic, I would assume Dr. Steel Hammer is laying some real hurt into her. Kudos to Wlad.

For those saying he could do better? He could......But why limit himself? He should take whatever variety of female celebs he can, before he gets old. She's not bad, anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wlad's version of foreplay is forcing her to re-enact that scene.

That girl is perfect in all ways, the body, the face everything. Guys who call her fat don't know shit about real women.

I'd marry her :icon_lol:

Because these gossip shows are supposed to be able to recognize any celebrity, let alone the heavyweight champ of the world. It's not like she's dating Doug DeWitt. They have teams of these idiots flocking together like the Swans of Capistrano and can't even figure out who this 6'6" guy is, even with the biggest clue of all, his first name (and it ain't exactly Bob either).

If anyone there had half a brain they would say to themselves, "Hmmm, a nearly seven foot strong looking guy dating Hayden. Maybe he's an athlete. Maybe I should check out the top sports athletes name Vladimir". But they don't. They're too busy drinking decaf grande, half milk, half soy cappucino's with two pumps of hazelnut and wondering if they wore the right pair of shoes this morning.

exactly

these paparazzi are supposed to know celebs, i mean they even know reality show celebs who I dont even know of. Those low level reality show skanks from vh1 are even more well known then the heavyweight champ.

That girl is perfect in all ways, the body, the face everything. Guys who call her fat don't know shit about real women.

I'd marry her :icon_lol:

Here here. She's what we call a real woman.

lol this is the guy they were thinking was with Hayden he wrestles for the WWE his name is Vladimir kozlov I never heard of him till today, its sad that this lower level wrestling actor is more famous then the Heavyweight Champion, the heavyweight champion used to be the most recognizable athlete in the world at 1 point.

WWE: Superstars > SmackDown > Vladimir Kozlov

i wouldn't call him a fake wrestler. kozlov was a kickboxing champ, grappling champ, and sambo champ. the dude can fight for real.

oh and hayden
Hayden_Panettiere_02.jpg

i wouldn't call him a fake wrestler. kozlov was a kickboxing champ, grappling champ, and sambo champ. the dude can fight for real.

oh and hayden
Hayden_Panettiere_02.jpg

damn never knew that, thanks for clearing it up.

That guy looks like Arlovski when he was fighting datsik lol

That's just it though...they're gossip magazines. I'd be suprised if they had a quarter of a brain.

Yeah, but this news is supposedly from E! television. It's not just a mag, it's a whole television network.

Yeah, but this news is supposedly from E! television. It's not just a mag, it's a whole television network.

Point noted.

It's just that now, as sad as it may seem, boxing isn't a popular sport here in the USA, and you'd be hard pressed to find an average joe who can name one current champion. Boxers aren't really treated like celebrities, especially if they aren't American.

There are some exceptions, Mayweather was on Dancing With the Stars so I'm sure some housewives know his name.

Back