Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find his page on FB. (I'm not the brightest when it comes to social media, so it's possible I wasn't searching properly.) I didn't see a FB link on his main gym's site and I noticed when I Googled him that all his gym's Google reviews are at least a few months old.

There are already a few negative reviews on yelp mentioning the rape charges. Yelp is a powerful tool.

Those reviews will be filtered if not entirely redacted due to violation of TOS. Yelping is supposed to be about actual customers, not competitors trying to tank a rival's rating or upset internet mobs. - E

What complete tosh. So in other words, impotence=innocence? As another poster in this thread succinctly stated, Lloyd got off (beat the rape charges) without getting off (rape fail due to momentary impotence). I'm not drinking the kool aid and neither is anyone else.

I believe people can and do turn their lives around, no matter what their past. However, contrary to what you posit here, Lloyd's (re)actions throughout this entire thing have revealed quite clearly where he and his "loyal" band of merry men stand today. If Phil Proctor, Marcos Avellan, et al., want to fall on their swords for Lloyd, that's certainly their choice. But, just because affiliates like BETA choose to no longer associate themselves with the Lloyd Irvin groupthink, that doesn't qualify them as traitors to the cause. In actuality, it demonstrates that they think for themselves, place integrity, honest business principles, and the true spirit of martial arts over a convincingly destructive culture that Lloyd has bred.

The only thing it demonstrates is they can't think for themselves, BETA, and they are driven more by fear than loyalty to the organization. A strong organization sticks together through thick / thin. At least tries to work out the situation and resolve it, this is really premature on their part to leave now especially since the current case is not resolved yet. Be that as it may, I say they are cowards and that is my opinion. Lloyd has not bred a destructive culture. Like the ole saying the apple don't far from the tree, ie meaning the rapists no matter what culture is bread of the Academy are going tor rape period. I don't to hear this BS, culture stuff, the evil is in the person, and TLI does not breed anything destructive except for destroying people on the BJJ mats.

The only thing it demonstrates is they can't think for themselves, BETA, and they are driven more by fear than loyalty to the organization. A strong organization sticks together through thick / thin. At least tries to work out the situation and resolve it, this is really premature on their part to leave now especially since the current case is not resolved yet. Be that as it may, I say they are cowards and that is my opinion. Lloyd has not bred a destructive culture. Like the ole saying the apple don't far from the tree, ie meaning the rapists no matter what culture is bread of the Academy are going tor rape period. I don't to hear this BS, culture stuff, the evil is in the person, and TLI does not breed anything destructive except for destroying people on the BJJ mats.

Funny how you never respond to those pesky inconvenient questions, devLloyd.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about to this:

So master Lloyd is a role model.

So if your child ever commits a heinous crime, or stands by while others commit it, or tries but fails to participate, what you want them to do is:

Not stop his/her inner circle from victim blaming

Try to deny it and discredit those presenting the facts

Attack the families of your students that encourage them to look into it

use other heinous crimes of the same sort as marketing opportunities

but by no means ever man up and take responsibility.

This is what you want for your child?

How about:

"when I was younger I did a horrible thing - I was lucky not to have my life ruined but I take full responsibility and I've tried to make the most of my second chance."

I think its probably too late now. Lloyd showed who he is and now everybody knows. No matter what he does now he may be torched for life. Every second that passes without him manning up the odds of recovering go down.

Funny how you never respond to those pesky inconvenient questions, devLloyd.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about to this:

So master Lloyd is a role model.

So if your child ever commits a heinous crime, or stands by while others commit it, or tries but fails to participate, what you want them to do is:

Not stop his/her inner circle from victim blaming

Try to deny it and discredit those presenting the facts

Attack the families of your students that encourage them to look into it

use other heinous crimes of the same sort as marketing opportunities

but by no means ever man up and take responsibility.

This is what you want for your child?

How about:

"when I was younger I did a horrible thing - I was lucky not to have my life ruined but I take full responsibility and I've tried to make the most of my second chance."

I think its probably too late now. Lloyd showed who he is and now everybody knows. No matter what he does now he may be torched for life. Every second that passes without him manning up the odds of recovering go down.

How can I respond when you are taking those actions as 100 percent fact and validity. There are two sides to every story. I wasn't there 20 years ago, neither were you. He has been through his reconciliation period and dealt with it then and probably again now, you have no clue what was done, what he has done, all you have is your assumptions and that's not a game we can play with, your imagination.

How can I respond when you are taking those actions as 100 percent fact and validity. There are two sides to every story. I wasn't there 20 years ago, neither were you. He has been through his reconciliation period and dealt with it then and probably again now, you have no clue what was done, what he has done, all you have is your assumptions and that's not a game we can play with, your imagination.

Sigh. Not this again.

Anybody got a sec to quote the court reports AGAIN?

How can I respond when you are taking those actions as 100 percent fact and validity.

It's remarkably simple. Either:

"Yes, hypothetically that is what I would want for my child."

Or:

"No, that is not what I would want for my child in a role model."

your def of loyalty means that you should put up with any and all abuses/crimes. It's cool cuz we're a team. Look at what you wrote son

Can you guys let me know when they announce they are
closing the gym and sale of TLI mats, gloves and other
gear?
I will buy them if the proceedings go directly to rape
prevention/education program unrelated to Lloyd Irvin of
course. I wont buy anything with his logo or patch Im not
crazy.

your def of loyalty means that you should put up with any and all abuses/crimes. It's cool cuz we're a team. Look at what you wrote son

No I don't agree with that, what I mean is though you should stick through until the problem has resolved or given a chance, right now all moves by anyone are pre-mature.

It's remarkably simple. Either:

"Yes, hypothetically that is what I would want for my child."

Or:

"No, that is not what I would want for my child in a role model."

The current respectable LLoyd yes absolutely I would want that for my child. But the way he is manipulating the words into thinking that happened yesterday, hell no, and that's not fair or right. I can understand where your coming from if this happened recently or it occurred multiple times but this is absolutely ridiculous.

No I don't agree with that, what I mean is though you should stick through until the problem has resolved or given a chance, right now all moves by anyone are pre-mature.

What part of the 1989 rape case is unresolved? Is Lloyd planning a (very late) statement?

The current respectable LLoyd yes absolutely I would want that for my child. But the way he is manipulating the words into thinking that happened yesterday, hell no, and that's not fair or right. I can understand where your coming from if this happened recently or it occurred multiple times but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Most of the things listed happened this very week. You fail. Again. Your willful blindness is ... not even sure I have a word for it.

You are either the worst shill ever (Avellan and Irving aren't the brightest bulbs so its possible) or you are the best next-gen troll I've ever seen.

The current respectable LLoyd yes absolutely I would want that for my child.

It's the same person.

Also by saying "the current respectable Lloyd" you're implying that the old Lloyd was not respectable. Your boss won't like that.

How do you KNOW that the Beta people didn't call, speak with Lloyd and simply were not able to come to an agreement over these issues?

Also, I don't want to hear what you think. I'll want substantiated documentation please.

What part of the 1989 rape case is unresolved? Is Lloyd planning a (very late) statement?

Everything with that case is resolved, its the public outcry that needs to be satisfied in YOUR eyes. But I truly believe in my heart all will be answered when this current case is resolved in one way or the other.

How do you KNOW that the Beta people didn't call, speak with Lloyd and simply were not able to come to an agreement over these issues?

Also, I don't want to hear what you think. I'll want substantiated documentation please.

Actually I'd like to hear his answer to that question. I mean it seems he knows about a lot of behind the scenes conversations that either did or did not happen. Much more than has been released publicly. Much more than some passive observer would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back