Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
screw the kumite, I want to see a documentary made on this whole thing starting with Lloyd Irvin's rape charge. Call me a drama queen but it's amazing, tragic, surprising, sad, and crazy how all of this went down. This seems like the last nail in the coffin.

I think something else terrible was discovered about Lloyd recently by his own team. I think that is what caused this.

I'm sure if what I heard is true, the details will come out soon. It seemed credible, but it is pretty disgusting and only one source so I am not comfortable saying on here in case something got mixed up. But if it is true, I understand why everyone is leaving now.

I think something else terrible was discovered about Lloyd recently by his own team. I think that is what caused this.

I'm sure if what I heard is true, the details will come out soon. It seemed credible, but it is pretty disgusting and only one source so I am not comfortable saying on here in case something got mixed up. But if it is true, I understand why everyone is leaving now.

wow, this never seems to end. i'm sure devnull is having a heart attack right now.

So this is something not related to 1989/1990 business or the NYE incident?

i'm sure devnull is having a heart attack right now.

Devnull:
Baghdad-Bob.jpg

I honestly can hardly fantasize something even worse than all the stuff heard in this weeks.

Now I'm really curious..!

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Something tells me this is gonna get really ugly...fast.

Possibly starting his own school? Either way he is a beast on the mat and I wish him well.

I honestly can hardly fantasize something even worse than all the stuff heard in this weeks.

Now I'm really curious..!

Right. Finding out your coach was complicit in holding a girl against her will and gang raping her wasn't enough for you to turn your back on him but this new allegation is.

Either this news will be pretty shocking and disgusting or it will come down to something stupid, like sponsorship money.

Keenan's new address => 379 W. Central Ave!

j/k :p

Balto, C'MON SON!!!

Spill the details on this latest transgression.

Man, how much worse can these rumors get? Did he sacrifice new borns to Satan or something? He doesn't have much further to go.

i'm sure Devnull will be here soon to straighten all this out...i mean, this facebook stuff is very biased information, people keep hating on TLI...pfft.

Well, it sounds like you don't want to out anyone, but is your information and source reliable? Because beyond the teammate rape, Lloyd's prior gang rape charges, and his persistent tax evasion, I'm shocked it could get worse.

Man, how much worse can these rumors get? Did he sacrifice new borns to Satan or something? He doesn't have much further to go.

I've had rumours sent to me anonymously a few weeks ago, but it wasn't solid enough to run with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back