Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Keenan going?

My guess: Checkmat.

I don't see Keenan training alongside the Miyao Bros. at Atos. There are rumors JT and Jordan Shultz are leaving too -- so if they stay together that means Cobrinha's is out.

That leaves Checkmat, or possibly GB/Romolo Barrel?

Damn. I don't really care where Keenan trains, but I loved the BJJ Kumite and was hoping for more of them.

well well well motherfuckers. i remember all the shit i got when i said lloyd was not the best bjj coach and that everyone short of keenan had no shut of bb mundial gold from TLI.

would like to see keenan go to mendes bros. maybe cobrinha is a possibility. hopefully jordon just goes away.

anytime i say something, i am right. just realize it and accept it. i got the gift of "sight". Now who wants their palms read? get out of here with those hairy things.

kumite was cool, but a little too "real world meets bjj"...isn't shoyoroll doing some tourney with a similar format?? i could ditch the kumite, and jump on that bandwagon real quick.

ps - this is awesome. TLI is done. no more fae countdowns. no more having to listen to vids of lloyd yapping about shit. the truth comes out sooner or later. he deserves all the shit dropping on him.

Good for him. I hope he lands on a good team.He made the right choice. From a moral standpoint. And that is the most important thing

ps - this is awesome. TLI is done. no more fae countdowns. no more having to listen to vids of lloyd yapping about shit. the truth comes out sooner or later. he deserves all the shit dropping on him.

Who are you to criticize/To judge and burn the tribes/The world will be extinct/And your flesh will rot with mine

Here's the image: http://okkimonosblog.com/keenan-cornelius-leaves-team-lloyd-irvin-for/

keenan-cornelius-leaves-team-lloyd-irvin.jpg

What's with the 'yes!' part? Is that the answer to breaking news question? Otherwise it is kinda odd

Well, it sounds like you don't want to out anyone, but is your information and source reliable? Because beyond the teammate rape, Lloyd's prior gang rape charges, and his persistent tax evasion, I'm shocked it could get worse.

Prior comment deleted!

Mendes Bro's should make him a nice offer. Having Keenan at the gym would improve subscriptions to their site and attract even more top competitors to train with them.

Are Miyao brothers permanent at Mendes Bros? Hehe, I just want to see him rolling with Rafa and Gui.

I think something else terrible was discovered about Lloyd recently by his own team. I think that is what caused this.

I'm sure if what I heard is true, the details will come out soon. It seemed credible, but it is pretty disgusting and only one source so I am not comfortable saying on here in case something got mixed up. But if it is true, I understand why everyone is leaving now.

I bet you'll find out from your contacts.

Wonder if LI has lost it as of late?

Mendes Bro's should make him a nice offer. Having Keenan at the gym would improve subscriptions to their site and attract even more top competitors to train with them.

Are Miyao brothers permanent at Mendes Bros? Hehe, I just want to see him rolling with Rafa and Gui.

I was under the impression that the Mendes gym was already packed and super successful, but it would certainly be a nice addition.

ATOS sounds interesting for Keenan. Would Keenan consider moving to Brazil? That would be crazy

BREAKING NEWS!!

Keenan Cornelius said:
It has been a tough 2 months for myself, my family and TLI. However, due to circumstances stemming from NYE and news that has recently been brought to my attention, with the support of my family, I'm leaving TLI. I will be training and competing under the Team Fierce Studio banner starting with the IBJJF Chicago Open.

half-troll-face.png

I think Lloyd Irvin may murder the two rapists after they get out of prison for bringing down his whole organization

edit: but holy shit don't post a juicy "oh well i heard something even worse happened" and not post it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back