Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the world pro trials in montreal, jordan sat by himself in the stands after competing, it was weird because the rest of the team sat together.

That's consistent with what he did at Alliance too.

Wow. Well I guess Lloyd Irvin has hung himself professionally.

Not that I want it to be, but I wonder if there are any other rape/molestation charges being filed?

If not, I wonder if his contracts are just straight up illegal?

If I remember correctly, didn't Ryan Hall say that his contract with Lloyd was unenforceable (in his open letter)? Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case with Keenan et al as well.

Jordon is not with Keenan. Im wondering if this "incident" that KJ is referring to is pertaining to the Jordon fallout.

yeah, rather than kids, i hope it was just guys getting ugly with other TLI members.

That's consistent with what he did at Alliance too.

Ah, I didn't know that. It just seemed really odd, but then again its Jordan.

If he'd go to brazil it would be amazing to see him at GF team with Rodolfo.

If I remember correctly, didn't Ryan Hall say that his contract with Lloyd was unenforceable (in his open letter)? Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case with Keenan et al as well.

Oh yeah, those noncompete clauses only work if you agree to pay them when they leave. I wonder if he was holding this over someone's head, and that person went to the police or something?

Keenan,Jordon,JT and 3 purple belts(haven't heard their names yet but supposedly they are very good) are leaving and joining Ralph Gracie. Supposedly Ralph Gracie and Cesar Gracie's teams are joining back up to make a superteam. I'm wondering how this will work out for major tourneys though because you can only have two from the same team in a bracket. I haven't heard anything about any "incident" lately though. But don't care...because our mats are going to be crazy soon!

It can't be posted if it's what I've heard. Not yet anyway. Too many legal ramifications.

I'm literally not going to write any more on this anywhere because of the seriousness of the latest allegation, but you can be sure it's being looked into.

I'm going to rampantly speculate and think that the two rapists showed Lloyd and others the video (they supposedly took) on their phone of the act before police got involved.

Keenan,Jordon,JT and 3 purple belts(haven't heard their names yet but supposedly they are very good) are leaving and joining Ralph Gracie. Supposedly Ralph Gracie and Cesar Gracie's teams are joining back up to make a superteam. I'm wondering how this will work out for major tourneys though because you can only have two from the same team in a bracket. I haven't heard anything about any "incident" lately though. But don't care...because our mats are going to be crazy soon!

This would be amazing if true. From what I had heard, Keenan would be joining a team that probably wouldn't get along great with Cesar...

Time will tell though, there are all just rumors at this point.... unless you have some actual inside information?

Nice, looks like I'll be making the Saturday visits to Kurt's more often now :) I'm assuming they will do the bulk of the training there?

This would be amazing if true. From what I had heard, Keenan would be joining a team that probably wouldn't get along great with Cesar...

Time will tell though, there are all just rumors at this point.... unless you have some actual inside information?

FWIW, I think Ralph and Caesar are friendemies :) More like a sibling (or cousin rather) rivalry though.

This is not what I heard from an inside source regarding Keenan's change of team. Would be interesting if this was the right answer, but I somehow doubt that. Anyways, if I was proven wrong, I wouldn't go crazy.

Wow big coup for Gracie Elite Team if true. (Cesar, Ralph, and Renzo combine their top guys to compete under the Gracie Elite banner, right?)

That's what I heard too.

yeah, rather than kids, i hope it was just guys getting ugly with other TLI members.

The Jordon incident did not involve children, but rather similar "issues" that he'd had before with his previous team prior to joining TLI, just slightly magnified. So im not certain if its something that Jordon is spewing, or if its something else, either way, the truth will come out.

Jordon is not with Keenan. Im wondering if this "incident" that KJ is referring to is pertaining to the Jordon fallout.

Ok, there's too much good stuff getting missed here.

A Jordon fallout?
What's up?

Btw, I'm not surprised there's Jordon drama.

Cesar and Caio made up recently. They are going to fly the Gracie Elite banner in big tourneys now.

This isnt true.

Cesar and Caio made up recently. They are going to fly the Gracie Elite banner in big tourneys now.

I smell bullshit. You've already tried talking shit on half the forum in your one thread, don't start spreading shit again, please.

Nice, looks like I'll be making the Saturday visits to Kurt's more often now :) I'm assuming they will do the bulk of the training there?

I don't know where they will do the bulk of their training.I did hear that Keenan is looking to train standup with Nick Diaz's boxing coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back