Gym Idiots VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my gyms regulars thought that 10 minutes of hitting the heavy bag with superman punches was enough cardio for the day.

one of my gyms regulars thought that 10 minutes of hitting the heavy bag with superman punches was enough cardio for the day.

Throwing super man punches for extended periods of time is actually quite the workout.

Since the lowest scum in Miami go there Im not surprised it happened but hey Im better off now.

I mean, the fact that he used that expression--- "powdered the bar". The moment he uttered those words, you must have known you lived on different planets.

Throwing super man punches for extended periods of time is actually quite the workout.

I usually warmup near the "boxing" area of my lifting gym, and I gotta say, watching people act like morons on the punching bag is even funnier than watching them act like idiots at the squat rack.

I mean, the fact that he used that expression--- "powdered the bar". The moment he uttered those words, you must have known you lived on different planets.

Good point but some commercial gyms don't care. The Golds Gym I went to catered to a more mainstream demographic but the owner could care less about me using chalk or if I left a mess.

Good point but some commercial gyms don't care. The Golds Gym I went to catered to a more mainstream demographic but the owner could care less about me using chalk or if I left a mess.

yeah, but "powdered the bar" makes it sound like you rubbed it with a puff of scented baby powder, lol. the guy probably doesn't even know chalk exists. he just thinks you're a weirdo who sneaks baby powder into the weight room and rubs it on shit. you're a pervert, lol

yeah, but "powdered the bar" makes it sound like you rubbed it with a puff of scented baby powder, lol. the guy probably doesn't even know chalk exists. he just thinks you're a weirdo who sneaks baby powder into the weight room and rubs it on shit. you're a pervert, lol

Well, he is a pervert.

So the guy is partly correct.

its hilarious when people get upset about someone using some chalk on a bar.

that said, i do enjoy the people who look cover themself and the floor with the shit for a few reps.

most of my bros are posing waay too much in front of the mirror ...

The guy is an idiot, what can I tell you?

Hit some girl with a barbell today. I just unracked the bar for a warmup set, dropped quickly, and a foot down, thud! She was setting up some aerobics step things in between the 2 squat racks... I think I got her in the back meat so it probably didn't hurt.

Hit some girl with a barbell today. I just unracked the bar for a warmup set, dropped quickly, and a foot down, thud! She was setting up some aerobics step things in between the 2 squat racks... I think I got her in the back meat so it probably didn't hurt.

I'll never understand why people set up between squat racks

Fantastic. Darwinism at its finest.

the back meat? sounds like she needs to do more with that aerobic step thing.

there is this one guy that likes to put down a mat next to the squat rack and do crunches

i worked in w/ a above parallel squatter/weight too heavy kid yesterday... not everybody with chuck taylors knows how to squat properly... i was </3... seriously.

brocep/preacher curl is right, and I mean right next to the squat rack...
Brocep curl spotters are fair game during my warm-up sets...

i worked in w/ a above parallel squatter/weight too heavy kid yesterday... not everybody with chuck taylors knows how to squat properly... i was </3... seriously.

I am surprised he went to the lengths of finding out that chucks are great for lifting and didn't take the time to learn to lift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back