MNN (Brief Footage from Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END; Scarlett Johansson in LUCY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cint was one of the few friends I had on Sherdog, he was the first person to send me a friend request, and even though I was hesitant to accept it (for obvious reasons), I did. Over time, as I read his posts, I came to understand him, he was a complex individual, one that could change at the drop of a dime. We even had our own little feud, over Juno Temple, which was never concluded, and out of respect for him I'll leave her alone, unless she calls me of course...

I'm sure he'll be reborn in some form or another and come back to us, but even though he was kind of weird, he will be missed. To some degree Cint was the force that brought us all together, the man that gave us purpose, and because of that I'll miss him. I'm going to eat sushi in his honor today...if I decide to leave the house that is.

Last edited:
First International Trailer for RUSH Starring Chris Hemsworth

Rush-Chris-Hemsworth-0408-Dragonlord.jpg

The first international trailer for director Ron Howard and writer Peter Morgan's Rush has landed online. The epic action-drama stars Chris Hemsworth (Thor) as the charismatic Englishman James Hunt and Daniel Br

Fan-Made Poster for LUKE CAGE Starring Dwayne Johnson

Here's a cool fan-made poster of a fake Luke Cage movie starring Dwayne Johnson that managed to fool a few people during April Fools' Day. The poster is pretty good and I like the costume design which successfully captures the character's Thunderbolt outfit. But I wished they made Johnson a bit bigger.

Luke-Cage-Poster-Dwayne-Johnson.jpg

Was Bryan Cranston supposed to be Norman Osborn? That would be a great fit now that I think about it...I wouldn't mind seeing this movie, though I'd rather see Iasiah Mustafa in the role of Luke Cage.

Here's a cool fan-made poster of a fake Luke Cage movie starring Dwayne Johnson that managed to fool a few people during April Fools' Day. The poster is pretty good and I like the costume design which successfully captures the character's Thunderbolt outfit. But I wished they made Johnson a bit bigger.

NO! Absolutely not! I don't even.... :icon_evil

Production Begins on CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER; First Image Released; Black Widow to Have Leading Role

Press Release: Following in the footsteps of the record-breaking Marvel Studios’ release, Marvel’s The Avengers, production on the highly anticipated release, Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier has commenced in Los Angeles, Calif., with production also including locations in Cleveland, Ohio, and Washington D.C. Directing the film is the team of Anthony and Joe Russo (Welcome to Collinwood) from a screenplay written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely .

Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier returns Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America, along with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury. In addition, film icon Robert Redford has joined the all-star cast as Agent Alexander Pierce, a senior leader within the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is set for release in the U.S. on April 4, 2014.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will pick-up where Marvel’s The Avengers left off, as Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.

Based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series, first published in 1941, Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier features an outstanding supporting cast that includes Sebastian Stan (Black Swan) as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie (The Hurt Locker) as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) as Agent Maria Hill, Frank Grillo (Warrior) as Brock Rumlow and Georges St-Pierre as Georges Batroc. Rounding out the talented cast are Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, Toby Jones as Arnim Zola, Emily VanCamp (Revenge) as Agent 13 and Maximiliano Hern

Looks good and I agree the Rock is alot more imposing than what shown on that poster, and The Rock is so polarizing either you think the guy is awesome or you hate him , I for one am a big fan.

Looks good and I agree the Rock is alot more imposing than what shown on that poster, and The Rock is so polarizing either you think the guy is awesome or you hate him , I for one am a big fan.

I'm thinking a lot of people who don't like him haven't seen his films and just judge him on being a pro wrestler. Not all but most detractors I'd assume are that way.

Cause otherwise I don't see what to hate other than some questionable choices in roles which he now seems to be rectifying. The guy is a very entertaining screen presence.

Agreed I don't mind him branching out and doing the kid movies I think he does that because he wants to show that he is not above doing a bunch of different roles and plus I'm sure his kids appreciate seeing him in the kids stuff.

EDTI: I like that he is living up to that passing of the torch scene in the Rundown where Arnold tells him "Have Fun"

I'd rather see Johnson in the role over anyone else. With Cage's personality, he'd really be able to cut loose even more in the personality department.

10/10 ranked post right here.

I will miss Cinturao and his many comments.

Cinturao Banned; Reactions from Victims and Man-Crushes

Well, as most of you might have heard, Cinturao was banned a few hours ago. He was warned repeatedly to stop making graphic sexual posts but he refused to do so and finally received the banhammer. He was a regular poster here in Movie News and Notes (well, more like nonsense spammer), so I figured I'd say a few things about Sherdog's No.1 pedobear.

I've known Cint a few years ago. Back then, his schtick was posting cute kittens and food images/gifs. He was pretty harmless and overall fun guy to talk to. But somewhere along the way, I noticed he had a weird fixation with Chloe Moretz and a few underage actresses. To this day, I think it was just his gimmick that spun out of control. He also exhibited some new creepy behavior like his man-crushes on Taylor Kitsch, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling to name a few.

Aside from having questionable taste in movies, being a spammer and a creepy stalker, I like the guy. He was also entertaining to make fun of.

So in memory of Cinturao, I've asked a few of his victims (Chloe Moretz, Elle Fanning), his man-crushes (Taylor Kitsch, Matthew McConaughey) and his recent love of his life, Olga Kurkulina for their reactions on his banning:

Chloes-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Elle-Fannings-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Taylor-Kitsch-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

McConaugheys-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Olga-Kurkulinas-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Now Your Monkey Ass wants to see TRANCE Don't It???

Synopsis: Simon (James McAvoy), a fine art auctioneer, teams up with a criminal gang to steal a Goya painting worth millions of dollars, but after suffering a blow to the head during the heist he awakens to discover he has no memory of where he hid the painting. When physical threats and torture fail to produce answers, the gang’s leader Frank (Vincent Cassel) hires hypnotherapist Elizabeth Lamb (Rosario Dawson) to delve into the darkest recesses of Simon’s psyche. As Elizabeth begins to unravel Simon’s broken subconscious, the lines between truth, suggestion, and deceit begin to blur.

2nd Trailer for Danny Boyle's TRANCE Starring James McAvoy

Rosario Dawson Goes Full Frontal for TRANCE; Calls her Lady Business "The General"

The Skinny on Dat Monkey

r2.gif

Yes waxing was necessary.

rosario_animated.gif

When asked for comment, Danny Boyle had this to say:

d33.jpg

Last edited:
Cinturao Banned; Reactions from Victims and Man-Crushes

Well, as most of you might have heard, Cinturao was banned a few hours ago. He was warned repeatedly to stop making graphic sexual posts but he refused to do so and finally received the banhammer. He was a regular poster here in Movie News and Notes (well, more like nonsense spammer), so I figured I'd say a few things about Sherdog's No.1 pedobear.

I've known Cint a few years ago. Back then, his schtick was posting cute kittens and food images/gifs. He was pretty harmless and overall fun guy to talk to. But somewhere along the way, I noticed he had a weird fixation with Chloe Moretz and a few underage actresses. To this day, I think it was just his gimmick that spun out of control. He also exhibited some new creepy behavior like his man-crushes on Taylor Kitsch, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling to name a few.

Aside from having questionable taste in movies, being a spammer and a creepy stalker, I like the guy. He was also entertaining to make fun of.

So in memory of Cinturao, I've asked a few of his victims (Chloe Moretz, Elle Fanning), his man-crushes (Taylor Kitsch, Matthew McConaughey) and his recent love of his life, Olga Kurkulina for their reactions on his banning:

Chloes-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Elle-Fannings-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Taylor-Kitsch-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

McConaugheys-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Olga-Kurkulinas-Reaction-Dragonlord.jpg

Hahah awesome. I'll miss him. We very rarely directly interacted in threads but often posted in the same threads and I personally found much of his shtick to be funny. I saw more of the RELATIVELY innocuous posts and missed a lot of the overly creepy graphic shit I guess.

as you say he gave people a lot of material for mocking him. And he seemed to take that well...I recall recently laughing big time when people were talking about him and Olga getting together in the kick ass thread. Someone hysterically posted "your heart may belong to hit girl but your ass belongs to Olga."

I liked Cint. Hopefully he returns in some way shape or form and is more willing to play the game.

before Cinturao was banned I had friend requested 3 people, of those 3 two got banned. I only recently friend requested Dragon after years of discussing movie notes/upcoming movies with him... but I'm pretty sure it'll be damn near impossible for him to get banned

Unless Pacific Rim tanks at the box office and Del Toro kills himself and then Dragon goes beserk

i read on ign there going to be a new 300 movie

before Cinturao was banned I had friend requested 3 people, of those 3 two got banned. I only recently friend requested Dragon after years of discussing movie notes/upcoming movies with him... but I'm pretty sure it'll be damn near impossible for him to get banned
Dragon, you're a young man! Don't do it, Dragon!!

Luke Evans to Star in DRACULA, Formerly DRACULA YEAR ZERO

Luke-Evans-0408-Dragonlord.jpg

Luke Evans has played a couple of Greek gods and even a musketeer, but now he is about to play the most god-like of literary characters. In his first starring role for a studio, Evans has signed to topline in Dracula (formerly titled Dracula Year Zero), Universal’s dramatic horror movie telling an origin story of the most famous of vampires. Michael De Luca is producing the project, which has quietly been greenlit and hopes to start shooting later this year. Commercials helmer Gary Shore is making his directorial debut on the picture. Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless wrote the script. Alissa Phillips is executive producing.

Universal, once the home for literature’s most horrifying characters, set the tone for Dracula’s screen image for decades with its 1931 classic. Now this project hopes to set the tone for the modern age with a historical-oriented origin story. The script tells of a young prince who, when the lives of his wife and child are put in danger by a bloodthirsty sultan, risks his soul to save them, and in the process becomes the first vampire.

Evans is already well known to the studio: the actor is playing the villain in its Fast & Furious 6, which opens May 24. He played Zeus in Immortals and Apollo in Clash of the Titans, and starred with John Cusack in the Edgar Allan Poe thriller The Raven. Evans will be seen portraying Bard the Bowman in the upcoming installments of Peter Jackson’s Hobbit movies.

Luke Evans to Star in Universal's 'Dracula' Reboot; Gary Shore to Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back