Canelo vs Trout Official

Man fuck you. I was going for Canelo, but Trout won that. You smell like the Rio Grande river fuck head.

Whoa, ease up big killer. Go find some cholos and take out your hate. You could win the cholo lottery and get shot. Fuck yourself in the mouth.

BEANER right here.

Austin made me a fan, but I felt Canelo deserved the win. If Austin had some more power, he'd be pretty deadly in this weight class. Canelo's going to need to up the workrate to beat Floyd.

He did. He really did.

I had it 114-113 Trout, but it was close.
People get fired up about that dunce scoring it 118-109, but it was close.

Not a robbery, just one poor scorecard.

This sums up my view. Trout will be back, fellas. Don't get too mad about this.

Trout fought well but:
Canelo hurt Trout, multiple times. Trout never even fazed Canelo. Canelo looks like he wasn't even in a fight.

Canelo was the stronger fighter and harder puncher and displayed that multiple times. 7th round.

He won the damn fight quit crying.

God damn apparently boxing brings out the racism in some of you. SMH.

Good fight from BOTH men, good night gentlemen.

i bet you can't even name the other criteria for scoring fights.

Clean EFFECTIVE punching trumps the rest. If one guy lands the harder cleaner punches he beats the guy throwing and missing even if he's pressing the action and controlling the ring.

Most of Trout's punches were nullified by his head movement.

Trout fought well but:
Canelo hurt Trout, multiple times. Trout never even fazed Canelo. Canelo looks like he wasn't even in a fight.

Canelo was the stronger fighter and harder puncher and displayed that multiple times. 7th round.

He won the damn fight quit crying.

being stronger and punching harder is not a criteria for judging a boxing match

I was more disturbed with Canelo coasting the 12th round, kind of bold, I dont think either guy should have had that level of comfort.

Man fuck you. I was going for Canelo, but Trout won that. You smell like the Rio Grande river fuck head.

2ia4lea.jpg

Fuck off tough guy.

Clean EFFECTIVE punching trumps the rest. If one guy lands the harder cleaner punches he beats the guy throwing and missing even if he's pressing the action and controlling the ring.

Trout outlanded Canelo...

where in the rule book does it say that clean effective punching is the #1 criteria? Show me where.

Back