Canelo vs Trout Official

Comon man what fight did you see. Throwing and missing is not outboxing someone.

Trout threw and landed more punches. Checking punch stats. Standing there acting like a clown and not throwing any punches isn't outboxing someone either. But I guess that was good enough for a 118 score in your favor :rolleyes:

I see you all complaining about this. Who the hell cares. This isn't Schrodinger's Cat. Whether you knew it or not, Canelo was getting the nod. Our prior knowledge did not affect the outcome of the decision.

It obviously did since the guy who won the fight did not get the nod

how did you have it before round 10 ? ( before canelo was told that he " won " the fight and didn't need to be agressive ) .

he kinda gave up the last 3 rounds..before that it was close

I don't recall exactly, I never had alvarez ahead in the fight.

at the end of all this..the topic most people watched this fight for was the mayweather/ginger fight....safe to say...

final points:
there is absolutly nothing canelo can do to floyd at this point.

canelo has a suspect gas tank for a young guy.

texas should be a place most non mexican fighters should avoid

canelo was predetermined to win this fight...financially its the only thing that makes sense of those score cards.

I see you all complaining about this. Who the hell cares. This isn't Schrodinger's Cat. Whether you knew it or not, Canelo was getting the nod. Our prior knowledge did not affect the outcome of the decision.

SO basically you're saying not to worry about a fight being fixed?

Trout threw and landed more punches. Checking punch stats. Standing there acting like a clown and not throwing any punches isn't outboxing someone either. But I guess that was good enough for a 118 score in your favor :rolleyes:

End of 6...this was a fight and Trout lost. He was slower, weaker and got knocked down. Let it go. He will come back. He didn't seem focused from the beginning.

Moot point I guess now. I wonder what they'll say when the Floyd fight gets signed and he gets clowned in Vegas where bought judges and De la Hoya won't be able to save him

End of 6...this was a fight and Trout lost. He was slower, weaker and got knocked down. Let it go. He will come back. He didn't seem focused from the beginning.

Boxing isn't a powerlifting contest.

LOL @ everyone hating on Texas. Pacquiao fought in Vegas and look what happened to him.

As the saying goes, don't leave it in the hand of the judges.

WHo cares if he got knocked down? If he was slower then why did he land more punches than the ginger?

Agree, he sat back and got jabbed to death for 2 minutes of every round.

but I think we can agree. He didnt land good solid shots. He didnt run away with anything in this fight. He threw more but didnt land any truly telling blows. He threw alot but missed alot.

Jabbed to death my arse, Trout was NOT landing the jab. When a fighter jabs and misses because of good head movement, you have to give credit to the guy who is making the fighter miss. Not to mention Canelo was landing his jab a lot in this fight, he just didn't throw as many.

Trout was ineffective. Canelo was clearly effective, landing hard, accurate punches and making Trout miss.

I'm looking forward until some of you rewatch and retract your statements.

Back