Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

some side organization needs to throw some mad dough at hari and get him beat up by an mma nobody.

I thought he wasn't allowed to go to clubs?

How the fuck is he not in prison right now!?

Badr needs to be locked in a cell for the rest of his life.

Its crazy though how much attention he gets. If a promoter wants to sell a ticket or get ratings they should look no further than the reaction he gets on this board. Love him or hate him he gets people talking.

Its crazy though how much attention he gets. If a promoter wants to sell a ticket or get ratings they should look no further than the reaction he gets on this board. Love him or hate him he gets people talking.

Yes he does generate a lot of attention but so does a planecrash. Behaviour such as his should never be honoured with him getting another opportunity to further blemish the sport and make lots of cash in the process. We should give a strong signal to the outside world that we do not stand for this.

I honestly don't get what fascinates people about Badr. There are kickboxers out there with more talent in their pinky finger, and if you're a fan of lowlives too dumb to stay out of jail, these are a dime a dozen.

I honestly don't get what fascinates people about Badr. There are kickboxers out there with more talent in their pinky finger, and if you're a fan of lowlives too dumb to stay out of jail, these are a dime a dozen.

This times 10....I think it's because he has a ballsy style (but so do ALOT of people) and can explosively knock his opponents out (and also get knocked out since he has a paper chin) that attracts the attention.

But it would have been fun to watch him get humiliated in boxing.

badr was only defending the fair maidens honor

yes gentlemen chivalry is not dead

its just hari is not of this era he is from a more simpler time were a alpha could be alpha and not have to conform to societies morals and values

as a fellow alpha i struggle with this everyday why cant i take what i want give to me i want it

ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me run free let badr hari run free set hari free you cant cage us majestic beast we must be free

badr hari not guilty

He's a low iq'ed thug not an "alpha"....He's would be broke and in jail/dead if it wasn't for fighting.

Not to mention without steroids who knows how good/tough he even is and his glass jaw isn't very alpha.....Just love tap that chin and roids or not, he goes down.

He's a low iq'ed thug not an "alpha"....He's would be broke and in jail/dead if it wasn't for fighting.

Not to mention without steroids who knows how good/tough he even is and his glass jaw isn't very alpha.....Just love tap that chin and roids or not, he goes down.

I doubt we'll even know the answer. He is the only guy I have ever seen lose weight in jail.

I despise Badr but the comment about "'fighters with more talent in their pinky finger" is fucking absurd. There is no denying Badr's talents.

Had a closer look at his TKO/KO losses and found out you

I doubt we'll even know the answer. He is the only guy I have ever seen lose weight in jail.

Mayweather also lost weight in jail an avergae guy will probably not come out lighter but a pro athlete will msot likely come out fatter and/or lighter.

Is Badr going around attacking people randomly or are these people provoking him. He obviously has anger/self control issues but I doubt this is a one way thing. For all we know these people might be to blame too.

Head trauma can mess people up. He might be suffering the effects of being hit in the head for a living.

He's had these kinds of mental issues all his life, kickboxing was supposed to help him with that, get some discipline and all that... There's a documentary on YT about Hari in his yougher days, and listening to his coaches and the people around him, he has always been a very agressive and undisciplined human being (I use that term lightly)...

[YT]tOZrb4cHL6Y[/YT]

badr was only defending the fair maidens honor

yes gentlemen chivalry is not dead

its just hari is not of this era he is from a more simpler time were a alpha could be alpha and not have to conform to societies morals and values

as a fellow alpha i struggle with this everyday why cant i take what i want give to me i want it

ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me run free let badr hari run free set hari free you cant cage us majestic beast we must be free

badr hari not guilty

That female is the definition of a gold digger, and hasn't been a maiden in decades... :icon_twis

That female is the definition of a gold digger, and hasn't been a maiden in decades... :icon_twis

That female has dug her gold already,she is the ex of a former world class footballplayer and has more money than Badr has.

He's had these kinds of mental issues all his life, kickboxing was supposed to help him with that, get some discipline and all that... There's a documentary on YT about Hari in his yougher days, and listening to his coaches and the people around him, he has always been a very agressive and undisciplined human being (I use that term lightly)...

[YT]tOZrb4cHL6Y[/YT]

Great documentary right here. You can see even here that he doesn't really think about anything he just does what he wants without thinking of the consequences.

Back