Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

Best Fedor highlight video I have ever seen, long live the GOAT!.:)

BJ penn is doing great. Thanks for the wishes

Embarrassing.

Sorry mommy didn't give you enough hugs.

Whether or not you think Fedor is GOAT is fine and debatable and opinion. To pretend he wasn't any good... well, that's called trolling.

Embarrassing.

Sorry mommy didn't give you enough hugs.

Whether or not you think Fedor is GOAT is fine and debatable and opinion. To pretend he wasn't any good... well, that's called trolling.

Hes good just not as good as his fans talk about

Fedor is the GOAT hands down. All the Anderson/UFC nuthuggers here with their UFC revisionist history bullshit dont even deserve intelligent responses. They began watching the sport in 2008 and make posts based on wiki searches.

No fighter has ever displayed Fedor's bravery, aura, controlled aggression, and cerebral combative execution. Not Anderson, not anyone.

Fedor trained on a playground for FFS with a boxing coach that smoked cigarettes while holding pads.

Put a prime Fedor in todays US camps, with their S&C programs, their sparring, their coaching and technology and hed be the GOAT in todays era as well.

No one had his focus when he had his edge.

GOAT.

where's the awesome highlight of fedor? all i see is a bunch of fights against easier competition in pride.

Never liked him but GOAT
i feel so bad for the Zuffa zombies who couldnt witness Pride at its prime. U guys missed out its a dam shame

I definitely envy everyone who got to watch Fedor when he was in his heyday, first Fedor fight I saw live was the Werdum one ha ha! Fedor v Cro Cop must have been an epic fuckin' build up!

Probably pretty good just sitting at home looking at there ufc belts while Fedor fucks himself everynight to sleep for all the money he turned down and for losing his chance to fight in the UFC

So are you a ufc fanboy or something? Most fighters from that era are done, stop sucking off Dana

293j1g7.jpg

Hes good just not as good as his fans talk about

im gonna go ahead and take fighters opinions over yours(u seem to troll a lot), he was that good.
fought bigger fighters in most dangerous div in mma(not best but most dangerous)
fought opponents at their strenght(what champ currently does that?
best mma transitions ever(watch nog fights)
one of best ring iq ever
most adaptable fighter ever in mma at his prime

while he lost late in career he never had any embarrassing losses early in his career (silva and gsp did)
for the record any1s record can be picked apart doesnt erase how awesome a fighter is

Back