Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

You just said you agreed with the officials and i've seen you say on this board how Bradley won that fight.

Oh and the reason why is Because you are Mayweather nuthugger/Pacquiao hater. We all know if it was Mayweather in place of Pacquiao in that fight you would of been bullshit at the decision.

If we are being honest CJ Ross was a terrible judge in tonight's fight and in the Pacquiao fight. But see, even though i don't like Mayweather i'm not going to lie about what actually happened in the fight to make myself feel better.

You just said you agreed with the officials and i've seen you say on this board how Bradley won that fight.

Oh and the reason why is Because you are Mayweather nuthugger/Pacquiao hater. We all know if it was Mayweather in place of Pacquiao in that fight you would of been bullshit at the decision.

If we are being honest CJ Ross was a terrible judge in tonight's fight and in the Pacquiao fight. But see, even though i don't like Mayweather i'm not going to lie about what actually happened in the fight to make myself feel better.

Oh, ok.

dude..i had Pac winning by 1 round i believe. so..to have judges go the way isn't really a robbery. You sound like a butthurt fan.

The Pac decision is still being talked about? The NSAC had other judges watch the fight and score it and the result was a whooping decision for Pacquiao. Still, that fight was a lot closer than people make it seem.

Watch a fight with the commentary off some night, if you can. Its completely different. Then imagine you are watching it in the arena at a fixed angle. It makes it a lot lot different.

So where does this put Floyd in terms of ATG? I think top 15.

Higher for me. He's special, very special, not because of this win though, but for overall career and his utter dominance of so many high caliber fighters who have been completely and utterly shut down by him.

I'm warming up to the idea that he's top 10. I know most won't support that but what 10 boxers have REALLY done more than Floyd?

I'm warming up to the idea that he's top 10. I know most won't support that but what 10 boxers have REALLY done more than Floyd?

I don't have time to write an essay but top 10 borders on hallucination. Did you forget to take your medication tonight?

Top Ten, if not top Five of all time...

There are maybe a handful of fighters who could have even competed with him let alone defeat him. His boxing is the best I've seen, and I've followed the sports since the 80's..

Maybe SRL is above him...and of course SRR...

Pernell Whitaker, and an at his best, RJJ.

PBF will go down as one of the best if not the very best of all time...and this is coming from the guy who coined the term PBFCSC.

I don't have time to write an essay but top 10 borders on hallucination. Did you forget to take your medication tonight?

Can you really give me 10 boxers who are clearly better in terms of resume? 10?

He's easily top 10 IMO. I can't think of another fighter who has such a mastery of the fundamentals and shuts down all of his opponents so easily.

The co-main event wow what an excellent fight! Matthysse did well, great win for Garcia! The main event that was a really entertaining fight! Canelo did better than some other others, he'll be back strong. Mayweather had a superb performance great win for him! He is the best Boxer I've seen fight live. It's possible he retires undefeated, Mayweather is an incredible fighter.

It's not really absurd...

PBF has beat the very best in the world today and has done it easily...

Who are some fighter you rank over PBF?

Hearns? SRL? Hagler? Willie Pep, SRR, Whitaker??

serious question , not trolling.

Joe Louis, Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Roberto Duran, JCC, Leonard, Rocky Marciano, Willie Pep, Jack Dempsey...just the ones that came to mind, but Money could be argued.

He's easily top 10 IMO. I can't think of another fighter who has such a mastery of the fundamentals and shuts down all of his opponents so easily.

Same here...and I'm hoping every fight, someone knocks him the fuck out...but I never see it happen...he's that good.

Back