TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

Holy shit, seeing Face Stab's quote is laughable

Tate was "bitchy" at the party????

What a fool :eek:

it's sort of like he sees ronda act like a fool then immediately starts racking his brain to find something to say about tate, and this pool BS is all he could come up with this week.

I like how people call the pranks 'lame'

Lets see you stuck in a house with a bunch of people you have to fight, with no tv, no internet, and try and enjoy yourselves.

Side note, Ronda was a bitch again... two fighters just went to war, in a great fight, and just because your fighter lost you can't shake her hand? I'm sure Tate would have shaken yours if you offered it after a good fight.

Acting all cool when the cameras are on is very smart on her part. Ronda is acting like a child but Tate seems to be the provocateur.

Exactly. She's ever bit as immature but does it in a more classical female way. What people should be focused on is that we just watched a total badass fight. Both girls are to be congratulated.

Awww, how cute that you actually edited your post to add "how stupid are you?".

I added the whole second part actually, not just that line

But thank you for answering the question though

:)

it's sort of like he sees ronda act like a fool then immediately starts racking his brain to find something to say about tate, and this pool BS is all he could come up with this week.

That and "I remember how it started!"

It HAS to be a board gimmick

Lets see you stuck in a house with a bunch of people you have to fight, with no tv, no internet, and try and enjoy yourselves.

Side note, Ronda was a bitch again... two fighters just went to war, in a great fight, and just because your fighter lost you can't shake her hand? I'm sure Tate would have shaken yours if you offered it after a good fight.

Why does Ronda have to shake Tate's hand? Yeah, two fighters just went to war, neither of them were Tate. So.....? Ronda gave both fighters they respect they deserved.

Why does Ronda have to shake Tate's hand? Yeah, two fighters just went to war, neither of them were Tate. So.....? Ronda gave both fighters they respect they deserved.

Why does Ronda have to flip her off?

Nobody mentions Tate being all bitchy at the pool party, but the second Rousey acts bitchy at the fight, you ladies jump all over her shit.

Oh, and look, more pointless juvenile shit from Team Tate, but I'm sure Rousey's still the villain. :icon_lol:

Bitchy? How? Rousey commentated on refs and Tate listened. Thats a bitch?

Awww, how cute that you actually edited your post to add "how stupid are you?".

Frankie tries to appear objective yet if you simply disagree with him he calls you "stupid" and if you still disagree he'll pretend to ignore you while still answering literally everything you say through other people's quoted comments. Just keep going, and watch the devolution.

I find it it funny that when anybody pranks Dana's woman, he gets all upset and tells them not to do it. Edmond Rousey was a simple prank.

can we officially replace the term "jumped the shark" with "white knight" for the new most overused term in sherdog history?

also, looking forward to penningtons next fight. should be a good one. (not that i would know)

Who said she "has" to flip her off? She doesn't. But she did, because she wanted to. She doesn't like her. Kind of like how you mouth off on these boards on a daily basis. Why do you have to do that?

Pranks are lame, including the Edmund ones IMO
But they go on every season

RR showed no class after the fight. There is a certain level of professional sportsmanship that she showed she lacks

Tate being honest about how she used to act sort of similar, but grew up shows a lot.

That said Duke & Roxy were incredible & Duke showed a lot of class after

Bitchy? How? Rousey commentated on refs and Tate listened. Thats a bitch?

maybe he thinks not laughing at ronda's "ref dance" was tate being a bitch. in that case everyone else who saw that dance was being a bitch aswell

Correct. Flipping her off was unnecessary and a blatant insult, while Tate was gesturing goodwill and (possibly) indirectly game planning.

Jesus. Why cant a flip off be a flip off and a shake of hands be a shake of hands?

Okay, then if you don't want to shake hands, just don't offer your hand. It's all sorts of 'Champion' like to flash a finger instead. That's certainly how champions act, just look at GSP, Aldo, Jones, Cain, they're flipping off everyone!

Who said she "has" to flip her off? She doesn't. But she did, because she wanted to. She doesn't like her. Kind of like how you mouth off on these boards on a daily basis. Why do you have to do that?

Well you provide fuel and we are pyros. Flame on bitch.

Okay, then if you don't want to shake hands, just don't offer your hand. It's all sorts of 'Champion' like to flash a finger instead. That's certainly how champions act, just look at GSP, Aldo, Jones, Cain, they're flipping off everyone!

Exactly, RR gets mad that Tate celebrates her fighters victory & she also flips her off when she acknowledges the effort that RR's fighter gave

Back