TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

Who said she "has" to flip her off? She doesn't. But she did, because she wanted to. She doesn't like her. Kind of like how you mouth off on these boards on a daily basis. Why do you have to do that?

So what makes it okay? And no one said she had to shake Miesha's hand, but it was the mature, proper thing to do. She instead chose to act like a petulant child. And you've now got your jimmies rustled that she's being criticized for acting the way she "Wanted to"

Lol @ comparing me and you to two role models and coaches on a show.
If me and Ronda are of a similar stature, why don't you delusionally white-knight the shit out of me like you do her?

So what makes it okay? And no one said she had to shake Miesha's hand, but it was the mature, proper thing to do. She instead chose to act like a petulant child. And you've now got your jimmies rustled that she's being criticized for acting the way she "Wanted to"

If me and Ronda are of a similar stature, why don't you delusionally white-knight the shit out of me like you do her?

Because you're lacking boobs that he'll never see.

Less high school drama and more Ronda ass and Miesha pool party stuff!

When the fuck did it become Ronda and Tate's job to become "role models". If that's what you're looking for when you watch the UFC, you're more of a tool than even I ever gave you credit for.

And Lol (because you apparently can understand teenager texting acronyms better than you grasp English) at the idea of you or anyone else on Sherdog pretending to be qualified on how a champion acts. As if you ever were one.

Exactly, RR gets mad that Tate celebrates her fighters victory & she also flips her off when she acknowledges the effort that RR's fighter gave

good point.

first, meisha celebrates when her fighter wins. ronda bitches about it.

now, meisha goes over to say good fight and shake everyone's hand instead. ronda still bitches about it.

so what would make ronda happy? if tate just threw a fit and started crying like ronda when her fighter wins?

Why does Ronda have to shake Tate's hand? Yeah, two fighters just went to war, neither of them were Tate. So.....? Ronda gave both fighters they respect they deserved.

Given the Zacharias reference in your sig, an acceptable answer to your "Why does Ronda..." question might reside in the sermon on the mount.

Given the Zacharias reference in your sig, an acceptable answer to your "Why does Ronda..." question might reside in the sermon on the mount.

So Ronda's a Christian now and because I have a sig she's suppose to act like Jesus?

good point.

first, meisha celebrates when her fighter wins. ronda bitches about it.

now, meisha goes over to say good fight and shake everyone's hand instead. ronda still bitches about it.

so what would make ronda happy? if tate just threw a fit and started crying like ronda when her fighter wins?

Amazing that a few still defend her
She acts like a spoiled child

When the fuck did it become Ronda and Tate's job to become "role models". If that's what you're looking for when you watch the UFC, you're more of a tool than even I ever gave you credit for.

And Lol (because you apparently can understand teenager texting acronyms better than you grasp English) at the idea of you or anyone else on Sherdog pretending to be qualified on how a champion acts. As if you ever were one.

So Ronda's not a role model? I mean, i agree, but it's surprising you give her no credit for being the "Pioneer" she claims and wants to be.

And you're saying she's not a role model, then saying she's a "Champion", as if it's of higher social ground and responsibility, which alludes to exactly what a "role model" is.

Lol @ the namecalling and whining. You're getting zo upzet over wonda wowzy. It's adawwable.

Considering they are using this season of TUF to promote WMMA and get it out there. Then yeah, they are role models, and the champion should be setting a good example. But nah, instead, let's have the champion flipping off her competition and acting like an idiot.

Considering they are using this season of TUF to promote WMMA and get it out there. Then yeah, they are role models, and the champion should be setting a good example. But nah, instead, let's have the champion flipping off her competition and acting like an idiot.

In some post White Knights bring up how RR had done so much for WMMA & deserves the respect & she is a champ & then in other post the dolts say say it is not her place to be a role model, act like a champ, etc.

Funny huh?

When the fuck did it become Ronda and Tate's job to become "role models".

when they decided to mentor/coach up and coming fighters. ronda also teaches kids judo classes still. sounds sort of like a role model to me

edit: and what da speeit and creed said aswell

i have to read through 20 plus pages of whining. Who the hell won?

In some post White Knights bring up how RR had done so much for WMMA & deserves the respect & she is a champ & then in other post the dolts say say it is not her place to be a role model, act like a champ, etc.

Funny huh?

They're the same people that'll jump ship on White Knighting her the instant she loses.

No doubt in my mind that she deserves all the respect in the world, based off her fighting abilities and what she has accomplished in WMMA in such a short time. But, that alone doesn't mean isn't a spoiled brat half the time. I don't get why this bothers these people so much, people can be 'attractive' and badass and still be a bitch.

when they decided to mentor/coach up and coming fighters. ronda also teaches kids judo classes still. sounds sort of like a role model to me

edit: and what da speeit and creed said aswell

+1 to this

oh btw, are we pretending that apostle isn't kennynunca? or did kenny actually leave and a new super fanboy popped up in his place?

They're the same people that'll jump ship on White Knighting her the instant she loses.

No doubt in my mind that she deserves all the respect in the world, based off her fighting abilities and what she has accomplished in WMMA in such a short time. But, that alone doesn't mean isn't a spoiled brat half the time. I don't get why this bothers these people so much, people can be 'attractive' and badass and still be a bitch.

Exactly
Also watch if she beats Tate again, the same Knights go "seeeeeeee" - as if that has anything to do with acting the way she did

She is incredible in the octagon so far & seems like a really good coach too, but that doesn't mean we cannot & should not comment on what we see

Back